• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uncommon Shippings Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

majormanafemale

Two ships I feel are underrated are handymanshipping(Daisy and Tracey) they just fit when they met you saw the click if you watched it. The other is imitationshipping (Ritchie and Duplica) they are copies of two orginal characters with minnor twist I say if they ever met they'd hit it off. I thought of something while typing that is intresting so Gary wouldn't be lonely I can see posibly Melody from OI going for him. I can't think of any other non main pairs that might work. All I lnow is mostly Todd, Harley and Conway there were few others but names escape me atm make me want to ask to many questions to he nice. Zoey swings towards same gender but I can't thin of anyone for her.

Which shipping do you feel is severely underrated and why?

I really like Energyshipping (Roark and Volkner). I think its underrated because its pretty random and they have never met in canon. But its a really cute ship, even though it only has 4 or 5 fanfics on fanfiction.net. :(.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I liked Lucas x Hilda but that never got too much love. Neither has Lucas x Mars I wished it had at least one fanart or something.

fireball20

Now that I've seen a few more episodes of BW (I guess only Episode 40ish), Ash/Georgia (Satoshi/Langley) sticks out to me. Don't know why or the name of it; it just seems interesting.

TeamGalacticMars

Saturn love
CyrusxCynthia I really like that one for some reason! :D

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest

My OTP - Kansa Shippy (Lyra/Whitney) I don't see any Fics of 'em in FanFic :/

Also Xellos/Amelia from Slayers, my 3rd OTP in that show.. only read about 2 fics of 'em o_o nya~

RocketToTheMoon

izarith said:
cilan/harley has a name, actually - Cabaretshipping :)
they would be a rather ~fabulous couple, wouldn't they?
Indeed they would be....I didn't see them on the shippings list, oops. I feel dumb. But if they ever appeared in the same ep...Bad. Very, very bad.

All of the shippings I support are uncommon (except for Saturn and Mars)

All of them I support but if I had to pick one, I'd have to go on a limb and say mindlessshipping. That one has SOO much potential beyond the normal fangirl reaction. Plus Proton deserves his own fangirl, the other male executives have too many :] (but that's my own headcanon)

Luthor

Two ships I feel are underrated are handymanshipping(Daisy and Tracey) they just fit when they met you saw the click if you watched it. The other is imitationshipping (Ritchie and Duplica) they are copies of two orginal characters with minnor twist I say if they ever met they'd hit it off. I thought of something while typing that is intresting so Gary wouldn't be lonely I can see posibly Melody from OI going for him. I can't think of any other non main pairs that might work. All I lnow is mostly Todd, Harley and Conway there were few others but names escape me atm make me want to ask to many questions to he nice. Zoey swings towards same gender but I can't thin of anyone for her.

well when it comes to zoey most people i know pair her with either dawn or candice.do either of those work for you?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'm say I'm a proud fan of NamelessShipping.

IMO PalletShipping is way to overrated

Foxyvulpixie

thug life

I looove Red and Leaf together. Yay for hero/heroine pairings! I feel that that pairing is severly underrated, but thats probably cuz they never met xD. However, there are a lot of hero/heroine pairings that are very popular (like Hilbert and Hilda) but they never met either lol. I think its because most people prefer either Red or Leaf to be with Blue.

Which two characters do you think would be an instant hit if the two met in the canon universe?

Red and Leaf because Leaf is so pretty and cute and I think that she'd be enough for Red to actually talk and have a conversation with xD.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Eusine/Falkner shipper here! Been even before I knew it... existed outside my head. I'm not that active in any Pokémon ship though. Haven't drawn or written anything like, ever.

I also ship Eusine/GSC!Morty. I dislike Morty's new SSHG design so freaking much, he looks so much younger and just... why did they have to change it? They didn't change anyone else! Did they just want to make him more of a bishie? Ugh. And to make matters worse, everyone and their mother only draws the new Morty now, absolutely no luck in finding anything with his old design. Sigh.

Oh, I also support OriginalShipping and DragonShipping or whatever Lance/Clair's called. Never been up to date with the names >>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.