• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uncrushing Defeat! (601)

Netbug009

It wasn't JUST a loss. It was somebody he feels is wrong and knows is hurting others still getting the higher up of things when he doesn't deserve it. Like the school bully who's popular anyway while you try your best to be nice and end up sitting at a table alone. It's FRUSTRATING.

Anyways, man this episode was great. I can't believe I was ever worried about Chimchar's evolution. Monferno is ridiculously cute and hasn't changed a bit besides being more awesome. It was really neat seeing him lead that little cheer when he was feeling better. Ferny's really grown up and gained some confidence in himself. <3

Also, I feel bad, but when I first saw all the pokes sitting there hurt, I loled. It was just so pathetic looking. xD

Shinnie-tan

One of the cutest episodes ever!

Ash and his pokemon bonding are all sorts of awwwwwwwww and it's really cute how much they believe in each other- and the pokemon bonding with each other too! Also, Ash's laugh is rather sweet- I forgot what his laughs sounded like...I'm normally pretty supportive of the dub, but I'm kind of dreading Sarah Natochenny doing this episode since her Ash!laughs...are still pretty bad orz

I loved Dawn and her pokemon's act - it was really sweet. The faces made in this episode are all sorts of awesome too. 8D

rofl and Ash proves he can't even stay depressed for a whole day- hell, he wasn't even depressed for more than ten minutes of the episode - I love how easily he bounces back from things like this.

Last edited:

Shinnie-tan

Wow, Ash was such a big baby. So he loses to Paul, boo-hoo-hoo. He's lost battles so many times in his career. Out of all the battles he had with Gary, he only won one (and gee, I wonder how that happened? *Oh, I know! HE F*CKING USED HIS RESERVES!*).

Come on now, i thought he grew out of this silly feel sorry for yourself behavior years ago.

...wait, what. He spent...10 minutes of the episode being "broody" and most of that "broody" time was spent going over his battle with Paul, trying to figure out what he did wrong in the battle. And he got over it as soon as his Pokemon appeared in front of him and not so dead-lookin' anymore.

TicoPokemonMaster

^ yup. Not to mention that the episode didn't much to deal with Uxie. And for those who were happy that Brock got to do something, well he basically did his three and a half mintues of doing something, other than just standing there and poping up for the insert random female - crogunk segment. Grant it that some of the brock and crogunk segments are funny but it is rare to stumble on a couple of those segment in a row.

Thriller

Its almost time
Well, now that Brock has seen Uxie, it's time for the three to split, just like how Lucas, Dawn and Jun did in the games. God forbid Ash travels by himself though.

TicoPokemonMaster

^ here's hoping that Brock gets lost on the way to lake acuity and doesn't come back.
And Ash has travel by himself if only for a short time. After Johto he traveled back home and then to Hoenn. Remeber the epsiode where pikachu and Meowth get lost on that island before Ash made it to Hoenn. Or when Ash traveled to Sinnoh by himself.

Last edited:

Blaziryu

DAMN!! I just saw the pics for this & I have to say that Ash's PKMN really got fawk up! But what's more embrassing is that TR got fawk up even though Ash's team is still recovering from their injuries. Well, I shouldn't be surprise after all since TR are wack & a bunch of weaklings. Oh well. This episode was okay.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
im so glad that brock saw uxie
& NOT paul/barry. that wouldve been so unfair, imo.
this will be a great episode,
but it will be a while before it airs in america...

Dax

Legend
I love episodes that show how Ash and his pokemon are truly friends. Mamoswine was a little creepy in the episode, though...O_O

ijea4444

It wasn't JUST a loss. It was somebody he feels is wrong and knows is hurting others still getting the higher up of things when he doesn't deserve it. Like the school bully who's popular anyway while you try your best to be nice and end up sitting at a table alone. It's FRUSTRATING.

Anyways, man this episode was great. I can't believe I was ever worried about Chimchar's evolution. Monferno is ridiculously cute and hasn't changed a bit besides being more awesome. It was really neat seeing him lead that little cheer when he was feeling better. Ferny's really grown up and gained some confidence in himself. <3

Also, I feel bad, but when I first saw all the pokes sitting there hurt, I loled. It was just so pathetic looking. xD

I was not just a loss, it was a loss that if won proves you don't have to treat your pokemon like crap. Whoever won made a huge impact on either player. Have even been watching the anime?

EDIT: Glowing light don't you think your sig should have spoiler tags? The PUSA dub hasn't shown staraptor/monferno evolvutions. Be fair.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

^ here's hoping that Brock gets lost on the way to lake acuity and doesn't come back.
And Ash has travel by himself if only for a short time. After Johto he traveled back home and then to Hoenn. Remeber the epsiode where pikachu and Meowth get lost on that island before Ash made it to Hoenn. Or when Ash traveled to Sinnoh by himself.

LOL Yah Brock getting lost in the forrest and never coming back, best arc ever that'd be. Any who I enjoyed the episode myself, as every one else already said I just love how they showed how close Ash and his Pokemon are, very sweet. I really like that Ash got his confidence back by battling Team Rocket.

facade42

Nothing to cheer Ash and co. up like a good old fashioned Team Rocket trashing.

That "finishing move" actually made me smile for once

I still don't see why so many people are crying about the last episode.

Ash is the star, he always wins in the end o_O

Alloute

Not Banned
Interesting filler episode.

I imagined that Uxie would have actually appeared, but we will probably meet up with it soon.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a solid 8/10

katfairy

I have to admit, I really thought Ash would mope a lot longer than he did. Glad to see they didn't go that route, and that his "moping" was restricted to trying to figure out where he went wrong.

And I nearly peed myself laughing when Mamoswine started doing pirouettes. The faces were one thing, but that just about killed me.

Can't wait to see the dub for this, so that I can get a vague idea what TR was going on about when they first took the stage. That giant head thing they kept doing was something I think I should recognise, but don't at the moment.

STICKTOPIA

Chris_K

Nice episode its nice to see Ash and the Pokemon's bond seem stronger than ever! Could anyone ever imagine Paul's Pokemon all hugging him if he were ever depressed? I doubt they'd even care or vice versa. Although not apparent now, I think Ash has got the right idea.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Nice episode its nice to see Ash and the Pokemon's bond seem stronger than ever! Could anyone ever imagine Paul's Pokemon all hugging him if he were ever depressed? I doubt they'd even care or vice versa. Although not apparent now, I think Ash has got the right idea.

Its great that Ash's pokemon hugged their trainer, and he became happy. And best of all is that he got his confidence back. I hope that Ash's training methods and attitude doesn't become like Paul's.

facade42

LOL Yah Brock getting lost in the forrest and never coming back, best arc ever that'd be. Any who I enjoyed the episode myself, as every one else already said I just love how they showed how close Ash and his Pokemon are, very sweet. I really like that Ash got his confidence back by battling Team Rocket.

Brock isn't going anywhere.

Unless you want Ash, Dawn & co. to starve...hmm not a bad idea

or unless you prefer Dawn's commentary in Gym Battles

or unlesss you prefer seeing two imbeciles hogging the show instead of one intelligent person to guide them o_O

Ash was travelling how long? before he told Pikachu to use Quick Attack on Agatha's Gengar

Last edited: