• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uncrushing Defeat! (601)

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
TR is funny as hell. Jessie emphasizing the “shinji” in Shinjiru was evil lmaooo

This was a nice episode. Ash was understandably feeling that loss pretty hard, but he bounced back in a way that felt realistic and true to his character. Dawn organizing that show for him was really sweet and showed their relationship well. I love the subplot of the trio seeing each of the Lake Guardians that correspond to their personalities; these scenes are always so mysterious and mystical in a way the Lake Guardians have always felt to me. It tied the DP trio together in a way that hasn’t been done before or since, they really feel like a grand part of the region’s mythology and a key part of the Galactic events later. Brock seeing Uxie and discussing it with everyone was just more of that good stuff.

That team shot at the end was sick. Just iconic

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
TR is funny as hell. Jessie emphasizing the “shinji” in Shinjiru was evil lmaooo

This was a nice episode. Ash was understandably feeling that loss pretty hard, but he bounced back in a way that felt realistic and true to his character. Dawn organizing that show for him was really sweet and showed their relationship well. I love the subplot of the trio seeing each of the Lake Guardians that correspond to their personalities; these scenes are always so mysterious and mystical in a way the Lake Guardians have always felt to me. It tied the DP trio together in a way that hasn’t been done before or since, they really feel like a grand part of the region’s mythology and a key part of the Galactic events later. Brock seeing Uxie and discussing it with everyone was just more of that good stuff.

That team shot at the end was sick. Just iconic
The best depression arc no doubt, no doubt
Also showing how to properly handle a depressive arc for Ash as a friend rather than being annoyed he isnt perfect as usual and throwing snowballs at him
The praise for the Snowbelle arc always pisses me off lol when right here we have an actual well written depression arc that stays true to the characterisations of everyone and is natural