• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Under the Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay305

Would you trade your shiny flawless Kyurem for a shiny flawless Adamant Terrakion?

x.a.x

Psychic Master
Walmart Turtwig (With Proof) + (Near-Flawless)
Walmart Chimchar (With Proof) + (Flawless)
Walmart Piplup (With Proof) + (Flawless)
Lucario (With Proof)
Croagunk (With Proof)
Mamoswine (With Proof)
Arceus (With Proof)
Japanese Pansage (With Proof)
Japanese Pansear (With Proof)
Japanese Panpour (With Proof)
Gothorita (With Proof)

Dream Radar Legendaries (Lv.5) (1 of each)
Ho-oh
Palkia
Giratina
Tornadus
Landorus

I would like these if it's okay with you. What are the OT of the Walmart starters? And are any like PPnet?

No, It's not. That OT is Zydon for all of them, and can you send a pm when you are able to ready ?

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
No, It's not. That OT is Zydon for all of them, and can you send a pm when you are able to ready ?

Sorry, I won't be able to trade tonight. Let's shoot for tomorrow or thursday? (I can't do wednesday).

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
bump......................

Sophrosyne

Grass Type User
I am looking for a Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Treecko, preferably female, for my Black 2 game.
I am also looking for a Careful 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Tangela for the same game.
If you have X or Y, I have various DW/Egg Move/IV'd/UT Pokemon to offer in return, including 5 IV Axew (no Sp. Atk), 5 IV Gastly (no HP) w/ Egg Move Perish Song, and 5 IV Zubat (no HP) w/ Egg Move Brave Bird. Etcetera.
I also have the following imperfect but legitimate shinies to offer: Golem, Ursaring, and Milotic. I also have Suicune, Entei, Raiku, Palkia, and Dialga UT Event Shinies up for debate.

Marquane

Hey there. Is your Dream World Sigilyph still available? If so I'd like to have one. ^_^

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
I can trade a shiny flawless gengar for your shiny charizard

Depends, is your gengar touched?

I am looking for a Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Treecko, preferably female, for my Black 2 game.
I am also looking for a Careful 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Tangela for the same game.
If you have X or Y, I have various DW/Egg Move/IV'd/UT Pokemon to offer in return, including 5 IV Axew (no Sp. Atk), 5 IV Gastly (no HP) w/ Egg Move Perish Song, and 5 IV Zubat (no HP) w/ Egg Move Brave Bird. Etcetera.
I also have the following imperfect but legitimate shinies to offer: Golem, Ursaring, and Milotic. I also have Suicune, Entei, Raiku, Palkia, and Dialga UT Event Shinies up for debate.

Please look at my list of pokemon that I have available. I don't believe I have a tangela like that.

Hey there. Is your Dream World Sigilyph still available? If so I'd like to have one. ^_^

Sure thing. I can't trade at the moment though.

Marquane

Sure thing. I can't trade at the moment though.
Okay, thanks. ^^
I won't be able to trade till I'm at my library. That'll be around 1:00 PM Eastern Time, or 17 hours from now.

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
Okay. Umm... I'm PST time. I don't think I can do that. The best day to trade with me is probably on Thursday or Friday.

Marquane

That's cool with me. I probably won't be able to trade today so Friday is probably best.

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter

ItIsSam

Looking for any Tornadus. Can offer any legendary from Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Pearl. Sorry if I don't have anything you want, I'm just a casual player trying to fill my dex.

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
Looking for any Tornadus. Can offer any legendary from Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Pearl. Sorry if I don't have anything you want, I'm just a casual player trying to fill my dex.

Would be happy to give you one for free. I am not available to trade at the moment, however.

Jaffamonster

Hey there flyer1228! just wondering if you would help fill my dex?

Just a few pokemon, not a mass of pokemon.. Just name what you want for the deed, and its yours

Thanks for you're time

Status
Not open for further replies.