• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Under the Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
Hey there flyer1228! just wondering if you would help fill my dex?

Just a few pokemon, not a mass of pokemon.. Just name what you want for the deed, and its yours

Thanks for you're time

I'd be happy to help. As for payment, I don't need any, though you'll have to understand that I have a very full schedule. If you can respect my busy schedule, then I'd be happy to help you for free.

Last edited:

Jaffamonster

I'd be happy to help. As for payment, I don't need any, though you'll have to understand that I have a very full schedule. If you can respect my bust schedule, then I'd be happy to help you for free.

No worries at all! :)

I appreciate the help im getting and I insist you take something, I wont take no for an answer.. I must repay you on this kind act.
Its hard to find this sort of help (well for me anyway) haha

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
No worries at all! :)

I appreciate the help im getting and I insist you take something, I wont take no for an answer.. I must repay you on this kind act.
Its hard to find this sort of help (well for me anyway) haha

Alright, then in return for my services, can you provide me with:
Swoobat/Woobat with Air Slash and Assurance
Purrloin/Leipard with Assurance and Night Slash
Absol with detect

Perferably all male. Any one of those would do. :) I will be doing some breeding.

Jaffamonster

Alright, then in return for my services, can you provide me with:
Swoobat/Woobat with Air Slash and Assurance
Purrloin/Leipard with Assurance and Night Slash
Absol with detect

Perferably all male. Any one of those would do. :) I will be doing some breeding.

I'll check and see if I already have them, if not, I'll get on that straight away for ya!

I'll message you when i have them ^^

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
What are you seeking for Keldeo and Meloetta?

I have a shiny sandslash and a UT shiny mewtwo that I can offer. I also have a level 48 victini

Last edited:

Sanji07

I would like your Thundurus, Event Keldeo, and/or Shiny Palkia in exchange for any 1st-5th gen starters, Uxie, Heatran, Darkrai, Arceus, and/or Rotom.

Edit: Nevermind I recently got these pokemon.

Last edited:

xXBlazeDiamondXx

I finally did it!
Hey, I'd like your event Keldeo and/or your event Meloetta. I can offer Event legendaries in return if you like, or maybe I have something else you want. I'm just trying to complete my Black 2 Pokedex before the servers are shut down. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.