• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underdog Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Since the tourny is taking place over three days, is it possible for me to do all my battles once my opponents are generated tomorrow? Assuming my opponents are okay with it too.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
@Morokei
You are free to choose which ever opponent you want. Just don't battle same twice

@Chi
Just edit that one.

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
In that case, I'll sign in now and try and schedule some opponents before I head out to class.

Name: Morokei
Round #1/Opponent Ryohei
Result: 1-0 win
Some DCs, tons of hax, tons of predictions and overpredictions. The match was tense. First time Delphox has ever put in work :p

Round #2 /Opponent
Result:

Round #3 /Opponent
Result:

Round #4 /Opponent
Result:

Round #5 /Opponent: SaPower
Result:0-5 lose, that opening was horrible for me. Maybe a few key predictions would have helped but overall just outplayed. GG definitely.

Looking at the spreadsheet I think I'll challenge AmazingChifor round one, Leafon for round two, Cutty for round three, and venom for round four. Any Objections as to battling me and doing them all preferably tomorrow?

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Making my second sign in post, however I won't be able to battle yet till I get home this afternoon (Pacific time). Then again, since we have three days, we've got plenty of time, though I would prefer to get all of mine done in the course of today and/or tomorrow. Hopefully so long as timezones don't conflict too much... if anyone does want to challenge me, feel free to message me and I can try to plan a good time to battle. o.o Reserving post for battle results!

Username: SilverLanayru
IGN: Tricia
Friend Code: 1977-0801-2134

---​

Round #1
Opponent: AzureCharizard
Result: My loss; 0-2
Yeah, a certain adorable one swept me in my last moments. ;w; 'Nuff said. Good game!

Round #2
Opponent: Mr. Y
Result: My loss; 0-1
It was too close to call, after hax trolled the both of us for some time. He got some lucky crits that mattered in the end, haha. Good game! xD

Round #3
Opponent: Artorius
Result: My win; 1-0
Parahax was in his favor to stop my tank from sweeping. ;w; Thankfully, I was able to survive in the end thanks to my birdie~ This battle could have ended a little sooner if a certain mon of mine didn't Focus Miss twice. xD Good game!

Round #4
Opponent: The Shoveler1887
Result: My loss; 0-3
Blargh, I got too crippled in the end. And my mispredicts costed me. ;w; Good game!

Round #5
Opponent:
Result:

Last edited:
I'm a little late to the party but I'm signing in!!

Username: MasterGohan
IGN: Kenny
FC: 5343-8655-7879

Round #1 Complete
Opponent: Leafeon
Result: 4-0 Win
GG! I'm really glad I took your screener down early. That could have been bad for me! And nice use of counter. Again, GG!

Round #2 Complete
Opponent: AmazingChi
Result: 0-3 Loss
Excellent battle. You chose some interesting pokes and they worked for you. GG!

Round #3 Complete
Opponent: saPower1000
Result: 4-2 forfeit Win
That lead had me worried when it took out 2 of my guys but I clawed my way back. GG!

Round #4 Complete
Opponent: TheShoveler1887
Result: 6-0 Win
You had me scared at first when you were putting dents in all of my pokes but once I got set up I breathed a lot easier. GG!

Round #5 Complete
Result: 2-1 dc Win
You're set up guy had be worried. If not for the hax and crits you had it. GG!

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Signing in, though I'll be unavailable until late tonight or Saturday.

Username: TheShoveler1887
IGN: Alex
FC: 0748-4083-2691

Round #1
Opponent: Cutty
Result: WIN 3-0
Good battle. Keeping my Rotom-C around and having enough priority won it for me here.

Round #2
Opponent: MasterGohan
Result: LOSE 0-6
Got swept while distracted. WHOOPS. GG XD

Round #3
Opponent: SilverLanayru
Result: WIN 3-0
Mispredictions on your end sealed your fate. Rotom saved my bum in the end (Forgot you set up TR)

Round #4
Opponent: Amazingchi
Result: WIN 2-0
Priority plus my biggest threat saved the day for me :) Good game~

Round #5
Result: WIN 1-0
I DON'T DESERVE THIS. Last minute crit won me the game. GG otherwise :)

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
After some rest, it's time for me to sign in too :)

Username: saPower1000
IGN: saPower1000
FC: 0001-3584-6982

Round #1
Opponent: venom1950
Result: my win 5-2 (forfeit)
A lot of Pokes I was scarred of were here, but I managed to pull through. GG!

Round #2
Result: My loss 4-2 (Forfeit)
Rooooar that Tank wrecked me to pieces. I was ahead for the first bit, then got behind and couldn't catch up. GG!

Round #3
Opponent: AmazingChi
Result: My win 4-2 (Forfeit)
Luckily I got around something really dangerous, and survived one of the things that was most threatening. GG!

Round #4
Opponent:LeafeonTheVoid
Result: 4-0 My win
Opponent got up to +6 and I felt my heart drop. Only prediction saved me that match. GG!

Round #5
Opponent: Morokei
Result: 5-0 my win

I was able to snipe the lead, and then I kept momentum throughout most of the battle. I was able to take out one the major threats to my team (although I had to sacrifice but it was worth it). GG!

Edit: Also just a reminder guys, but post your results in the thread as well as the spreadsheet , so me an Helio can check to make sure everything is correct.
I was able to correct something because it was in the thread, so try to remember to do both. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
OMG guys! I just realized that Umbreon is UU and not RU and below. Well it doesn't mean much since i lost every single battle but wanted to let you know. I won't use it in my last battle. I'm really really sorry and this will not happen again

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
OMG guys! I just realized that Umbreon is UU and not RU and below. Well it doesn't mean much since i lost every single battle but wanted to let you know. I won't use it in my last battle. I'm really really sorry and this will not happen again

It's not too big a deal I don't think. Might want to PM DT and Helio just to make sure they know you need to switch something up.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
It's not too big a deal I don't think. Might want to PM DT and Helio just to make sure they know you need to switch something up.

I pm'd DT. I'll switch it,I'll say to you all here, with Gallade.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner

I've been made aware since you pm'd me. If you had won some of your battles I would've made a stink of it, but since you haven't then no harm has been done. Just switch it with Gallade and continue to battle

venom1950

Ace Trainer
I've been made aware since you pm'd me. If you had won some of your battles I would've made a stink of it, but since you haven't then no harm has been done. Just switch it with Gallade and continue to battle

As said, I'm really sorry and you know I never cheat. I must have misread Umbreon's tier.

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
Making a post to put results

Round #1
Opponent: Skullbash
Result: Azure win 3-0
Those misses and that crit at the beginning probably mattered sorry for such hax, but gg

Round #2
Result: Azure win 2-0
gg, haxs here abd there but solid team

Round #3
Opponent: Mr. Y.
Result:Azure Lose 2-1 (forfeit)
gg, i forgot to edit this on the day of the match and already forgot what happened
Round #4
Opponent:
Result:

Round #5
Opponent:
Result:

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
My second sign in + results post is in the previous page, but just to let you guys know that I'm now available to settle tourney battles.
If anyone is need of an opponent, feel free to message me and I'll battle you~ o:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Mr.Y signing in.

Username: Mr.Y
IGN: Samuel
FC: 4897 6238 4902

Round #1
Result: Mr.Y win 1-0
GG.

Round #2
Opponent: AzureCharizard
Result: Mr.Y win 2-1
GG.

Round #3
Opponent: Artorius
Result: Mr.Y win 5-1
GG.

Round #4
Result: MasterGohan win 2-1 (DC, he'd win anyway)
GG.

Round #5
Opponent: TheShoveler
Result: Shoveler win 1-0
GG.

Getting so haxed in these battle.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Mr.Y signing in.

Username: Mr.Y
IGN: Samuel
FC: 4897 6238 4902

I added your name to the spreadsheet for you. :)

Username: Artorius (aka Mr Y's slowking)
IGN: Artorius
FC: 0447 6483 5483

Round #1
Opponent:SilverLanayru
Result: i lost 0-1

Round #2
Opponent: Mr Y
Result: i Lost 1-5?

Round #3
Opponent: Cutty
Result: I lost 1-2

Round #4
Opponent:
Result:

Round #5
Opponent:
Result:

Holla when ready!! (if i don't answer then i fell asleep, we got till sunday anwyay xD. and i have already picked 3 fighters already.) LOL

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Signing in! VM me when you have time to battle me please :)
I'm also on the chat

Username : Ryohei
FC :1134 7732 5905
IGN : Erry

Round: #1
Opponent: Morokei
Result: 0-1 Loss

Round: #2
Opponent:
Result:

Round: #3
Opponent:
Result:

Round: #4
Opponent:
Result:

Round: #5
Opponent:
Result:

edit:
My connection isn't great at the moment. Too many DCs. So with regret I guess I have to quit the tourney..

Last edited:

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
One quick question. The main post says it's over three days but Noon Friday to Noon Sunday is 48 hours, which is two days...?

Status
Not open for further replies.