• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underloved Characters/Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Youngster Joey, and Rattata. My favorite character and my one of my favorite First-Gen Pokemon.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
By that logic Barry and Kotetsu are weak as well. =P I love Bianca, she's awesome D: *I'm more a fan of Cheren though, Cheren was awesome D8*
...Speaking of Cheren, does anyone besides me really like him? >.< Cuz I don't see too many Cheren fans, I see more fans of Bianca.

i like Cheren. I'm not too fond of Bianca though... her battles come at the most inconvenient times.. =~=

briguin

Dr. Geek
i like Cheren. I'm not too fond of Bianca though... her battles come at the most inconvenient times.. =~=

Kind of like every other rival, huh?
What's that? you just saved some kids pokemon after risking your life to find the base and go through miles of grunts before finally defeating the mini-boss of the group of thugs, getting the pokemon back and return it to the kid and your on your way to a Pokemon Center to heal? This is the perfect time for a battle!

Last edited:

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Kind of like every other rival, huh?
What's that? you just saved some kids pokemon after risking your life to find the base and go through miles of grunts before finally defeating the mini-boss of the group of thugs, getting the pokemon back and return it to the kid and your on your way to a Pokemon Center to heal? This is the perfect time for a battle!

....i meant places like route 8. I didn't mean every single battle, geez...

BGMaxie

Banette. Has an impressive attack, but sadly nothing else is good, that means it cannot even be a Glass Cannon like Weavile but inferior =/ I think he deserves an evolution.

Cutty

Forever now
Most of all poison pokemon get lil love. Also elderly characters are hardly mentioned if not forgotten.

Estellise

peachy
Roxanne is a pretty forgotten Gym Leader. It's a shame, because she's one of my favorite. And you also rarely hear about Kris and Leaf.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
I love Kris, she's epic. <3 :3 She was my favorite till Mei came along. =P I love Leaf too. :) Leaf is cute, and I love her hat D8
Not much Cheren love up in here/this forum, I'm a little sad now. :p

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Hydreigon's glory shadows Zweilous and Deino, the two which I prefer!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Does anyone even like Vileplume and Bellossom? They're two of my favorite Grass type Pokemon. And I never hear anyone talking about them.

I've never liked Gloom, but I've always been a fan of Vileplume. It certainly appears that Vileplume and Bellossom don't get recognized much. Of course, they don't stand out much from other pokemon competitively, but I still think they could definitely use more recognition. Mawile is another one of those pokemon with little recognition, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.