• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underloved Characters/Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Swampert

being piratey
I also don't think Gliscor gets enough love!!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Turtwig >: Well I actually hated it and wanted Piplup, until I had to choose Turtwig because my cousin and my bro Picked Chimchar and Piplup respectively >.> Well time passed, it evolved and BAM! He was pretty much my powerhouse on Diamond :p I liked it so much after that... Its so cute too! X3

Also Ekans <.> Well it used to appear in the Anime, but I don't think or can't find people who likey them >: I like it :mad:

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
As for underrated character I love, A.J. from The Path to the Pokémon League. Underrated Pokémon? Lanturn. Lanturn really needs more love.

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
As for underrated character I love, A.J. from The Path to the Pokémon League. Underrated Pokémon? Lanturn. Lanturn really needs more love.

And that awkward moment when you realised your signature was full of Lanturn stuff.

Miltank is really hated. Lol. Majority of poison types are kinda underloved too.
As for people, Bianca, in both anime and games.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Just the opposite is happening for Vaporeon. I don't know how many times I've been cursed out for using a Hydration one

hard to KO it -3-...Pikachu's modest thunder sometimes can't kill, and life orb timid jolteon's thunder doesn't kill sometimes either...>3>...

I want typlsion to be more loved ;-;...yeah i know he's not that good, but eruption spamming is fun D:...xD

EonDragonFTW

Aggron needs more love. Fighting and ground are why People don't use him, buthe's good when given some love

Dreamy

Aggron needs more love. Fighting and ground are why People don't use him, buthe's good when given some love

I've always liked Aggron, if fighting hadn't become what psychic used to be he would have a great home in the metagame, but geez nearly every team out there has either a Heracross, Breloom, Conkeldurr or one of the four swords-mon's, it's just not worth the investment to fill your team with the necessary support he needs to devastate the opposition.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Gotta say Cloyster. I've always loved him, and I have yet to see anyone but me use him or even acknowledge his existence. Sure, he's not exactly groundbreaking in battle, but still...

hard to KO it -3-...Pikachu's modest thunder sometimes can't kill, and life orb timid jolteon's thunder doesn't kill sometimes either...>3>...

I want typlsion to be more loved ;-;...yeah i know he's not that good, but eruption spamming is fun D:...xD

I love Typhlosion<3

Gotta say Cloyster. I've always loved him, and I have yet to see anyone but me use him or even acknowledge his existence. Sure, he's not exactly groundbreaking in battle, but still...

I love Cloyster too...

Lopunny, Delcatty, Jynx, Iris and a little bit of Wallace need some love. Male Lopunny are laughed upon, Delcatty isn't used because of its stats, Jynx is called ugly and weak, Iris is hated because of stupid reasons, and Wallace is called a wannabe Champion.

Wait wait WHAT? Cloyster? Are you kidding me? That thing is over used as **** for it's ability and shell smash.
Cloyster gets alot of love. Alittle too much...

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Status
Not open for further replies.