• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underloved Characters/Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glalie's cool. It's shiny form is beast.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
what about bulbasaur? Everyone always picks squirtle or charmander (Mainly charmander) but what does bulbasaur get? A hand full of nuzlockers that use it randomly and only a few that actually like bulbasaur.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
what about bulbasaur? Everyone always picks squirtle or charmander (Mainly charmander) but what does bulbasaur get? A hand full of nuzlockers that use it randomly and only a few that actually like bulbasaur.

While the other 2 might be more used/popular, I wouldn't say Bulbasaur isn't at all. I prefer it to Squirtle myself. Bulbasaur is definitely beloved along with the other starters for being the original trio. I definitely wouldn't say Bulba is unloved.

You might have an argument for Chikorita though, who in my opinion doesn't get the love she deserves, and always seems to play third wheel to the other 2. She's my second favourite starter after Charmander. <3

Heck, I think a lots of the more recent starters are relatively unloved, but that's only compared to the original trio I guess.

Hidden Power

Jynx and Glalie, who have already been mentioned,
Pinsir
Nidoqueen
Dewgong
Beedril
Seaking
Emboar

What? Pinsir, Nidoqueen, Beedrill and Seaking? They aren't the best out there, but I don't think it's to the extent of being disliked...

Im always very fond of Hitmonchan because he looks so badass...dont know if anyone else like him but I never see him come up in a 'my favourie pokemon' sections

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Hitmonchan is my favourite Hitmon for sure, even when the punches were still special attacks.

I also grew fond of Emboar when I used it on white 2, and I've always loved Dewgong. I'm pretty sure Seaking has a meme based around him for that matter. xD

Poor Garbodor. I've seen, like, 3 people in my life defending it, and never seen one on an in-game team. I don't even think Muk was ever that ridiculed.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger

You might have an argument for Chikorita though, who in my opinion doesn't get the love she deserves, and always seems to play third wheel to the other 2. She's my second favourite starter after Charmander. <3

I've always had a soft spot for the grass starters in general and these two are no exception!

Hydreigon6507

Am I the only person on here that is neither afraid nor hates Hypno? I used the one that you get on Three Island on FireRed.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
I totally forgot about Hypno, strangely, but I actually am fond of him ever since I caught a Drowzee in an FR nuzlocke who went on to be Hypno and helped me beat the E4. I think his creepy factor makes for a fun character (especially because said Hypno was naughty natured in my case lol).

While the other 2 might be more used/popular, I wouldn't say Bulbasaur isn't at all. I prefer it to Squirtle myself. Bulbasaur is definitely beloved along with the other starters for being the original trio. I definitely wouldn't say Bulba is unloved.

Heck, I think a lots of the more recent starters are relatively unloved, but that's only compared to the original trio I guess.

I love Bulbasaur! I love alot of middle Evolutions, like Ivysaur. It looks so cool, and so does Bayleef. I love Chikorita, I use it when I restart my HG/SS. Except I'm using Cyndaquil this time cuz I'm doin' a BQ...

Jynx and Glalie, who have already been mentioned,
Pinsir
Nidoqueen
Dewgong
Beedril
Seaking
Emboar

I love Beedrill! Dewgong is pretty, and Nidoqueen is so cool. But I'm not really fond of Emboar. Too many Fighting/Fire Types...

Im always very fond of Hitmonchan because he looks so badass...dont know if anyone else like him but I never see him come up in a 'my favourie pokemon' sections

I love Hitmonchan! He's my fav Hitmon!

Am I the only person on here that is neither afraid nor hates Hypno? I used the one that you get on Three Island on FireRed.

I love Hypno.

I totally forgot about Hypno, strangely, but I actually am fond of him ever since I caught a Drowzee in an FR nuzlocke who went on to be Hypno and helped me beat the E4. I think his creepy factor makes for a fun character (especially because said Hypno was naughty natured in my case lol).

That's halarious xD

The little people in your sig look familiar...I wanna say trolls...xD

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Another Pokemon I love that most hate is Emolga. The thing's so adorable and I caught it just because it's so cute XD. It actually was a HUGE help with beating Elesa's gym (true story, you can check it out in unexpected moments thread) and I can annoy people with it by spamming Double Team >:3 I do honestly agree with why people wouldn't use it competitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.