• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underloved Characters/Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Flareo- *shot*

In all seriousness, I love the Snivy line, despite their movepool issues, and Flygon and Altaria are two of my favorite dragons.

trident20

ground types
Yep. I like Emolga. But, some people don't like it, because of Elesa's and the ones that use Double Team a lot.

yeah tell me about it.

thankfully in competitive play double team is not allowed. maybe thats why not alot of people use emolga. i lked mine named minipete in white version. i used him for along time

Accelgor.
It has incredible speed, decent special attack, and it looks epic.
WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE IT SO MUCH?

I dun really like Accelgor :p I like very few bug Pokemon...

Flareo- *shot*

In all seriousness, I love the Snivy line, despite their movepool issues, and Flygon and Altaria are two of my favorite dragons.

I LOVE FLAREON.

Drangon Pulse and Aqua Tail sorta made it a lil better.

Xynno

escavalier needs drill run.... or super power, yet they give drill run to friggin forretress.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Good ole' Flareon. Not an Eevee I don't like. I love Flareon, but like everyone else, a few new moves would make me love it even more.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
What? Pinsir, Nidoqueen, Beedrill and Seaking? They aren't the best out there, but I don't think it's to the extent of being disliked...

Not disliked, just "underloved" as the title states (which is also significantly different from "unloved"). Pinsir will always live in the shadows of Heracross. Not many people really care for Beedrill and Seaking. Actually I was supposed to delete Nidoqueen.

Last edited:

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Sudowoodo is one of my favorite pokemon. The Rock Head/Wood Hammer combo is awesome IMO.

Good ole' Flareon. Not an Eevee I don't like. I love Flareon, but like everyone else, a few new moves would make me love it even more.

Flareon's my favorite Eeveelution. I wish Flareon had a stronger Fire move, I'm not asking for Flare Blitz, but I just want something stronger than Fire Fang. Well, Luxray faced this in 4th Generation.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I like Glalie. Gets a lot less love than Froslass(Froslass is cool too, no pun intended).

Finally, someone who likes that awesome head-thing. (seriously, what is that thing.) Its something about the design that appeals to me, its cry is cool, and while its far less useful than a majority of ice types, it has a good niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.