• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underrated Pokémon

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Raichu could be the underrated one, it's attacks look powerful than it seems!

Desused

Banette is underrated. It doesn't have the best type coverage, sure, but I use it as my physical sweeper and it eats thing alive as well as Gengar does

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
Aron is underrated. It's a tiny, cute, steel-type pokemon and it eats steel!

I think Dewgong is a bit underrated. I think its a decend pokémon but I didn't saw much people using it (and I never met someone who uses it exept for myself).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer
I think Dewgong is a bit underrated. I think its a decend pokémon but I didn't saw much people using it (and I never met someone who uses it exept for myself).

Sorry I'm not the grammar police but you didn't saw? I do agree with you though its pretty good.

By the way, in my previous comment I don't really think dragonite is underrated. I just think its surprising not as many people use him
Well I didn't see people using it. Sorry if my language is bad. I only started to have English lessons 2 years ago.

Last edited:

-=TrenchCoat=-

IMASONGANDANCEMAN!!!
All three of the pokemon on my sig.

Camerupt, great movepool plus okay typing and stats (The water is what gets to him), Tangrowth, because hes a freaking beast. A BEAST. And Dragonite because hes the best dragon type, PERIOD.

Another pokemon that isn't used enough is Shuckle.

-=TrenchCoat=-

IMASONGANDANCEMAN!!!

Sorry I'm not the grammar police but you didn't saw? I do agree with you though its pretty good.

By the way, in my previous comment I don't really think dragonite is underrated. I just think its surprising not as many people use him

PDL

disenchanted
Dunsparce, mostly because it's an abuser of hax.

Pinsir is actually pretty dangerous in the right hands, it's only real problem is that Heracross does practically all it's jobs but better. It only really needs to learn some moves that Heracross can't learn. (Good thing it has Hyper Cutter and Mold Breaker, which is probably the most badass ability.)

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
So many pokemon to list and i really do hate OU pokemon (read my sig) so all il say is....

JYNX RULES AND MORE PEOPLE SHOULD USE HER!!!!

muwa ha ha

Just.. Stop playing this game. There's nothing wrong with OU pokémon unless you're some kind of freak or something. Gtfo and take your fail with you.

And shuckle. UU? Pfft. If you're willing to be hated by the competitive battle curcuit, give it Flash, Double Team, Toxic and Sandstorm and just kinda of be hated, y'know. Even without the h4x moves, it's defence and Toxic can hold off a lot of pokemon. It only has like, two weaknesses too which is always a plus. I might be wrong on that one though.

EDIT - Maybe OP should've put this in a place with less morons..

Turtwig.owns

Ok Spriteman you need to chill out. He is intitled to his opinion as much as you are, and if you dont like it, go cry, or don't read.

Anyways, I think personaly that Parasect is way Underated. Very Nice attack stat and an OK movepool. Not to mention he has a pretty unique type set. I love all Bug pokemon because they all have very good potential. But my favorite is Scyther. NOT SCIZOR.

Shuckle is my favorite of all Pokemon. I was actually thinking that even base 30 HP would help it so much. Deoxys-D has lower defense stats, and only base 50 HP, and he's uber, let alone OU. And I think Dusclops had base 30 HP, and his Defense stats were about 100 lower than Shuckle's and he was OU in the RSE era.

Skuntank. IT EXPLODES! Though Drapion is do like. I use one in my Wifi Team to great effect.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Just.. Stop playing this game. There's nothing wrong with OU pokémon unless you're some kind of freak or something. Gtfo and take your fail with you.

And shuckle. UU? Pfft. If you're willing to be hated by the competitive battle curcuit, give it Flash, Double Team, Toxic and Sandstorm and just kinda of be hated, y'know. Even without the h4x moves, it's defence and Toxic can hold off a lot of pokemon. It only has like, two weaknesses too which is always a plus. I might be wrong on that one though.

EDIT - Maybe OP should've put this in a place with less morons..

Hahahahahahaha. Wow, some people just suck so much it's funny :D

Anyway, Venomoth is underrated. Raikou is too.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
So many pokemon to list and i really do hate OU pokemon (read my sig) so all il say is....

JYNX RULES AND MORE PEOPLE SHOULD USE HER!!!!

muwa ha ha
I've raised a Jynx. It's just...too slow and too fragile.

I decided I was better off just giving Octillery a Quick Claw and hoping for the best. Its movepool and offence STATS are just as good, but it can also take a couple hits and will probably attack first no more or less than Jynx. Octillery, now there's a decent Pokemon. The most decent there ever was.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I've raised a Jynx. It's just...too slow and too fragile.

I decided I was better off just giving Octillery a Quick Claw and hoping for the best. Its movepool and offence STATS are just as good, but it can also take a couple hits and will probably attack first no more or less than Jynx. Octillery, now there's a decent Pokemon. The most decent there ever was.

Octillery is a beast if its been BP'd some Speed and maybe a bit of Attack. It has an excellent movepool, can't be phazed, looks ridiculously cool and can tear up UU, but it needs a lot of support