• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underrated Pokémon

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Parasect, Vilplume and Castform can all be really helpful, but I never see them getting much credit.

Parasect and Ditto are extremely underrated and extremely useful.

jhammers2

venesaur is a little because I dont see anyone use it even though it's got some good moves.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Misdreavus, Honchkrow and Ursaring

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Parasect and Ditto are extremely underrated and extremely useful.
Yeah, I also love Parasect ^^
jhammers2 said:
venesaur is a little because I dont see anyone use it even though it's got some good moves.
If I had a chance I would pick Bulbasaur as my starter all the time. None of pokemon can compete with Venusaur and its Leech Seed/Sludge Bomb ;)
InfernapeIZCool said:
Shuckle. I used to diss it, but it's badass.
I feel tired of all these talking about its low HP. Okay, Shuckle is an owner of the LOW HP but still is good annoyer and I will never stop liking him.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I'd say Castform is very underrated. It'd be a very good pokemon in weather-themed teams except Sandstorm where it sadly, would just kill itself.

Cradily I think, is also very underrated as an annoyer/staller, thanks to great defences and stockpile. STOCKPILE!!!!

Armaldo is also very underrated, mainly due to its poor speed, since it possess near-Mamoswine attack and great defences as well.

Shuckle also pwns on Trick Room teams.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Blaziken's the definition of an underrated pokemon. Everyone's all into infernape.

I wonder why..........*coughspeedcough*

Probopass is very underrated. Just because it's ugly doesn't mean it's bad.

And I found Ninjask a bit underrated, despite the fact that it's OU.