• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underrated Pokémon

Spire

soiya
Underrated Pokémon

This topic is for discussing what Pokémon are underrated by the masses. It's best to have a little bit of knowledge about battling before you post, because we don't want people going in here and saying "GARCHOMP IZ UNDERRATED!!!!!111!2!".

Personally, I think Drapion is a bit underrated. You don't see it very often in UU/BL, it has decent stats, and an OK movepool.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Roserade, Sableye, and most Bug-Flying types to name a few.

I'm pretty much the only person in my group that uses them. I find them great though.

EDIT: Luvidsc! I was on a role with that thing for a while. *Maniacal laugh!*

Regigigas is also underrated by many, due to it's Slow start (poop) ability. Once he's done doing his 'business' he's a beast with the right moveset.

Last edited:

poe_10

sorry.....

i'm so sorry i dont mean to barge in.... but how do you post?

pokefiend

Piplup's #1 Fan!
as far as starters go, and this is just among starters, it's pretty widely used, but i think meganium is kind of underrated. it's cool. has a nice moveset, probably just it's lack of availability.

Dusk

Dawn
Roserade is a seriously underrated threat. Its Leaf Storm, if properly nurtured, can surpass Salamence's Draco Meteor

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Isn't this alot like my thread? Anyway, as I said there, Bibarel is a monster once you get a Baton Pass to him.

j_hunter

Weedles in the sugar
Clefable isn't exactly underrated, but I've never seen one in a competitive battle. I mean, Magic Guard + ridiculously large moveset + reasonable stats = unpredictable beast, yet she's not all that popular.

I know Sceptile has gone up a bit in usage lately, but I find it more usable than quite a few OU Pokemon.

Mawiles require lots and I mean LOTS of skill and infallible prediction to be successful in the fast, hard-hitting metagame that is OU.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Shuckle is UU. I have seen a few people who used it but it's hard to win with a pokemon who has so low HP :/ If Shuckle had HP 350 then would be a great special/physical wall. Actually having it in the team is very risky. That's sad because Shuckle is my favorite bug pokemon.

Last edited:

mangaeyes

So many pokemon to list and i really do hate OU pokemon (read my sig) so all il say is....

JYNX RULES AND MORE PEOPLE SHOULD USE HER!!!!

muwa ha ha