• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

underrated pokemom

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
Have you felt that some are strong yet ignored?

well tell me who you think is underrated
I think Vespiquen is underrated. shes more powerful then people think, I just never see them in battles

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Tropius, in my opinion, comes readily to mind. It can substitute exeggutor very well(in the anti-groudon department) and can also pack a good punch with it's various physical moves.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Tropius, in my opinion, comes readily to mind. It can substitute exeggutor very well(in the anti-groudon department) and can also pack a good punch with it's various physical moves.

Well, yes, I noticed that some are strong x3. Unlike some people, I use underrated Pokémon : D. For example, I use Pachirisu, Wormadam, Corsola, Jumpluff, Clefable etc :3. They can actually turn strong. <~ People with overused Pokémon are unoriginal, in my opinion. Of course, I'm talking about Torterra, Staraptor, Rapidash, Lucario, Luxray, Dialga/Palkia.... >>

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Luxray. Everyone uses Raichu or Jolteon, and there are some who say luxray is a piece of crap, and Ampharos is better. Ampharos is cool, but Luxray is the best.

And Flygon. Just because she's not as powerful as Garchomp, Dragonite, and Salamence, doesn't mean she's not awesome!

Andywoo

Banned
I feel Tangrowth is underrated. Because it evolved from a piece of crap people don't touch it. Same with Roserdade

Igloo

PinsirUsedGroundTime
Ursaring is underrated, for sure. It's not a sweeper, but in terms of physical attacking it's insane. Especially with the right moveset, Ursaring is like a wide-awake Slaking.

Same with Roserdade

Roserade? Underrated? .__. I'd say it's overrated. <~ It's the only Grass-type (excluding Turtwig) Pokémon that a trainer can catch (well, as a Budew) at the beginning ;D. People are too lazy to capture really rare Pokémon like Carnivine. Others don't even care about Wormadam or Cherrim. >> And I doubt people would catch a Snover, since it has 7 weaknesses, if I'm correct. <~ Oh and also, since Roserade's second type is Poison, people would go over that flower instead of going to a pure Grass-type or a dual type Pokémon who has, like, a lot of weaknesses.

Last edited:

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
Have you felt that some are strong yet ignored?

well tell me who you think is underrated
I think Vespiquen is underrated. shes more powerful then people think, I just never see them in battles

She ain't used a lot because of sleath rock and she is slow plus her hit points is rather low for somthing thats supposed to takes while relying on a poor typing

To the tropuis fella

;Tropius, in my opinion, comes readily to mind. It can substitute exeggutor very well(in the anti-groudon department) and can also pack a good punch with it's various physical moves;

The dino needs permant sunshine which lives in Uber teir and unlike OU it can 'shine' but exeggutor does the job much better and hell even sunflora does it

;feel Tangrowth is underrated. Because it evolved from a piece of crap people don't touch it. Same with Roserdade;

It's a great 'bulky' water counter and counters gyarados well with a great stats to support him for tangrowth

Andywoo

Banned
Roserade? Underrated? .__. I'd say it's overrated. <~ It's the only Grass-type (excluding Turtwig) Pokémon that a trainer can catch (well, as a Budew) at the beginning ;D. People are too lazy to capture really rare Pokémon like Carnivine. Others don't even care about Wormadam or Cherrim. >> And I doubt people would catch a Snover, since it has 7 weaknesses, if I'm correct. <~ Oh and also, since Roserade's second type is Poison, people would go over that flower instead of going to a pure Grass-type or a dual type Pokémon who has, like, a lot of weaknesses.

I mean competitive play. I also think Chansey is underrated. People for obvious reasons choose Blissey over it but it could still hold its own reasonably well.

halloweenghost

I find Brocks mom to being underrated.. sure she's low by leaving her kids and husband but she's a decent battler...... oh wait you ment pokemon :p my bad...

RagTag

Shroomin'
I mean competitive play. I also think Chansey is underrated. People for obvious reasons choose Blissey over it but it could still hold its own reasonably well.

Roserade is not underrated competitively it's ranked OU has great stats and has a decent move pool a lot of people use it so if anything it's overrated

Andywoo

Banned
So does being a good battler make up for being an unfit parent?

and to Ragtag

Roserade is rated as OU but from my experience in competitive play there seems to be very few people who use him.

Last edited:

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
I think that Qwilfish is highly underated.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
What the Hell? Alakazam is so OU! Or at least BL.

Drifblim. Modest defeats all. If you don't agree, I'll breed one and have a Drifloon steal your children. So ha.

1. The issue at hand with Alakazam is that he's been bumped down to BL. Zam has MONSTROUS Special Attack and great Speed, but his paper defenses prevent him from being used prevelantly'

2. I agree on the point of Drifblim. It can pass massive Subs and holds its own reasonably well

3. My choice for most underrated is Slowbro. He makes a great bulky water but unfortunately gets overlooked in a crowded field

Dattebayo

Banned
I say Pichu is underrated because since it's a bottom tier character in Melee, so it must be under used in the Pokemon games.