• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underrated threats

Jinvaani

I have swept 3 teams with a clefable in RU. I've only used this team 7 times now. It is the best wall in pokemon, no ifs ands or buts.

You say it's the best wall in pokemon, but you're only playing in RU. Have a few matches in OU and tell me how good it is then.

amzfishman

All right all right that's true. I misspoke. Best wall in RU and I daresay UU? I'm not familiar with the pokemon in it.

However, I indeed HAVE used clefable in OU and although it's not fantastic there it still holds its own against some good pokemon.

I guess the best wall in pokemon is probably deoxys defense.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
nope. he's too easily killed. gravity sableye is unexpected, and pretty tough to beat, too.