• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underused Team

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
My team is;

Drifblim item/ Black Sludge
-Baton Pass
-Substitute
-Trick
-Will-o-wisp

Gallade item/ Life Orb
-Fire punch
-Leaf Blade
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut

Froslass item/ Brightpowder
-Destiny Bond
-Return
-Spikes
-Taunt

Cloyster item/Destiny Knot
-Barrier
-Brine
-Spikes
-Rapid Spin

Arcaine item/ Choice Band
-Crunch
-Dragon Pulse
-Extremespeed
-Flare Blitz

Registeel item/ Leftovers
-Amnesia
-Earthquake
-Iron Defense
-Hammer Arm

I feel like I'm missing a key element and i can't figure it out.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
If you can, avoid putting Dragon Pulse on Arcanine. If not, go for choice scarf. Natures would help me decide which one to go with and why Dragon Pulse is on there, because if I don't know why you have Dragon Pulse on a CB Arcanine then I can't help you change it.

Why destiny knot on Cloyster? Is it planning to get married or something? I don't know when you think it will be used. Because this is In-game and I am more used to Competitive I will give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend that you have nightmares about Clefable with Attract. Change it to leftovers if you have one, unless you are doing the battle tower or simply don't have one.

Suggestions in bold.

My team is;

Drifblim item/ Choice Scarf
-Baton Pass
-Substitute
-Trick
-Will-o-wisp

You can Trick the Choice Scarf onto an opponent, but Black Sludge is fine too. You might want to consider adding Shadow Ball somewhere here for some direct damage...

Gallade item/ Life Orb
-Close Combat
-Leaf Blade or Swords Dance/Will-O-Wisp/Hypnosis/Thunder Wave
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut

You need Fighting STAB here, and what better way to get that then with Close Combat?

Froslass item/ Focus Sash
-Destiny Bond
-Ice Beam/Shadow Ball
-Spikes
-Taunt

This is more of a competitive set. Works good as a lead Pokemon. Why teach her Return when there are moves like Shadow Ball and Ice Beam, which will do more damage and get STAB?

Cloyster item/Leftovers
-Barrier
-Surf
-Toxic Spikes
-Ice Beam

Since you have Froslass with Spikes, Cloyster can go with Toxic Spikes. Surf and Ice Beam provide you with good STAB. Rapid Spin is not needed for ingame.

Arcaine item/ Choice Band
-Iron Tail
-Thunder Fang
-Extremespeed
-Flare Blitz

STAB Flare Blitz does more than a super effective Crunch. Drop Crunch for Iron Tail as a way to hit Rock Pokemon, etc. Thunder Fang for Waters, etc.

Registeel item/ Leftovers
-Explosion
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch
-Thunder/Thunder Punch/Curse

Your set was okay, actually. It just might have been better with a recovery move... like Rest. Of course, with Amnesia/Iron Defense/Rest, that only leaves you with one slot left. If you choose Hammer Arm, Ghosts are immune. If you choose EQ, Flying and Pokemon with Levitate are immune. The set I listed gives you lots of coverage.

I feel like I'm missing a key element and i can't figure it out.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
Drifblim - Jolly
Gallade - Brave
Froslass - Naive
Cloyster - Lonely
Arcanine - Lonely
Registeel - Brave

sorry about that. If i should have a different nature please tell too.
tournament rules too... thats why i dont have leftovers on Cloyster. and yes i do have nightmares about clafables and attract. Its not a funny thing. lol

Last edited:

PaniniDevotee

Pokemon Coordinator
alright

its a decent team if u use cloyster as a last resort never use a cloyster for an offense. only use it if u need to use an item on another pokemon.