• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unfair Weather Friends (359)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Unfair Weather Friends!

Heading Towards Fortree City, Ash & Co. get caught in several bits of freak weather. They spot that its a Castform and are taken to the Weather Center where they find that Team Aqua is looking for specific bits of data about Kyogre. Will they get it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
One of the best episodes so far. Not to mention is has some real weight on what happens in a later episode. They definately but so real thinking into making this one. I for one was caught off guard by the surprise ending. I can't wait for this one to make it to the states.

C

Crystal Latios

The Big Al said:
One of the best episodes so far. Not to mention is has some real weight on what happens in a later episode. They definately but so real thinking into making this one. I for one was caught off guard by the surprise ending. I can't wait for this one to make it to the states.

I agree with you like never. Its a one of the best episodes ever.
This ending was really cool. I was like: "huh? ... o_O " Hehehe.
Bannai is soooo handsome and hot ^_^ What a pity, he is only in one episode.
I like Izumi. She is a hot woman LOL

castform.

i can't wait for this ep because castform is so cute i can guess a few dub titles(i am trying to make some up no offence to anyone else who does it)

-feeling under the weather-(you know castform change in weather)
-predicting the castform-(pun on the words predicting the forcast)

i think they could happen. ;351;

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
Castform

I seriously CAN'T WAIT for the episode!!!
Castform is the best Pokemon EVER!!!
When the episodes air, I'm going to lock myself in my room and watch.
;351; ;351-i; ;351-r; ;351-s; ;351;

I

Intimidator

The title is one of 4Kids' repitition problems: Foul Weather Friends (Johto)

Faerie

MONS
I can't wait for this one to air! It sounds like a really cool episode to me. I like seeing Izumi and the other admins in the episodes, even if they aren't really that good villans. However...Team Magma crossdressers=Priceless. X3

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I can't wait to see this episode when it hits the states! I predict Bannai's dub name will be Benedict. Don't ask why...it just sorta suits him, in my opinion.

I hope Castform is given more than the average "cutesy Pokemon" voice.

Cheers!
~Bulby ;001;

PDL

disenchanted
I'm also looking forward to what Bannai's dub name will be...

Halfway Report:
Castform's voice, not the usual Cute Pokemon voice, it is cute though!
That Millie girl which I suspect is Bannai, cause (s)he has a Ditto is good, but his Ditto has just stood there, doing nothing so far.

Trainers Choice:
Which of these Pokemon evolves into Weezing?
Koffing-Cascoon-Muk

edit: Final Half Report:
Bannai=Brodie
That is an intresting name, can't wait to see him in "The Mysterious Theif Rhodie and the Ribbon Cup"

Final Report and review coming later today!

Last edited:

Kijuna

I'm in denial at the moment because Brody is such a stupid name.

Did anyone else twitch at the beginning when Ash said "Dextette"?

Rhodi has the WORST. DUB VOICE. EVER. It is honestly the only one I've ever been totally intolerant of.

Also, at the end, Ash was just like, "Oh, a team hell-bent on the corruption of the land and destruction of the seas just got away with vital data they could potentially use to take over and/ordestroy the world. Oh well, they probably won't. On to the next badge!" That bugged me.

On the plus side, Ash remembered Ditto, proving he's not as much as an idiot as once thought.

Last edited:

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Unfair-Weather Friends:
Castform: They did good with that pokemon, nice dub voice.

Story: Pretty good, you don't see them focus on a plot like this much.

Trainer's Choice: Perfect (this time)

Rhodie: Good villain role, but kind of a dull character,

Overall: 9/10

;351; ;351-s; ;351-r; ;351-i;

An OK episode where we, once again, explore Brock's ability to sense men disguised as women. Castform's voice obvoisly exploits it's cuteness. Weather Ball was a blob of water or fire (we didn't get to see normal or ice). I, being versed in Animé Spoilers, immeadatly knew Milly was Brody, so I wasn't so suprized. Nice to see Ditto back, even when it's playing for the bad guys.

Next episode is: Who's Flying Now?

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Kijuna said:
I'm in denial at the moment because Brody is such a stupid name.

Did anyone else twitch at the beginning when Ash said "Dextette"?

Rhodi has the WORST. DUB VOICE. EVER. It is honestly the only one I've ever been totally intolerant of.

Does "Bannai" have any meaning? I haven't been able to find that out.

Isn't Dextette what it's actually called?

And admittedly I haven't heard the voice yet, but it couldn't possibly be worse than Butch's.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Blackjack Gabbiani said:

And admittedly I haven't heard the voice yet, but it couldn't possibly be worse than Butch's.

He sounds like Johnson from Yu-Gi-Oh. Think of Brodi having his voice. That's what he sounds like

I thought this one was lame o.o Every time they talked it was something obvious that didnt need pointing out. And sending out Torkoal to use Smokescreen to stop Aqua... are you telling me they cant just 1. walk down a flipping hallway or 2. Hear ash and co and follow them? Stupid things like that all over the place. The ending was random.... yet another instance of crossdressing on Pokemon...

Akutare

I'd hit it!
Not a bad episode in my opinon.

Bannai's appearce as pretty cool and his hair color also. Nice to see Ditto also.

Kijuna

Blackjack Gabbiani said:

Hell if I know. =/ Does anything?

Blackjack Gabbiani said:

Yeah. But it sounds really stupid to actually say.

Blackjack Gabbiani said:

Can't recall. It was SO BAD I actually blocked it out of my memory. Butch's, however, I can remember quite clearly.

I can even make it say stuff.

Last edited: