• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unfair Weather Friends (359)

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Dexette is what they were calling the PokeDex? Oh brother they've gotten pathetic. I always think of it as PokeDex or PokePedia. (Like the latter because it reminds me of the UFOPedia from X-Com.) I'm with Ed. Why name it?

R

rallen

CRAP! I 've been pronouncing Groudon and Kyogre wrong, too! Same with that Illumise one. I wish they release the show then the games. Well, this episode was alright in my book, Brody's hair was cool. The best part was his CORNY laugh while flying away. LMAO. and Ditto's back! With an evil glare! Beware the Glare. I give this one a 8/10 for using that awful voice on the Head Aqua girl.

AJW73

Jedi Knight
I've always known it was called Dexette because they say it in the closed captioning. I also don't see what's the big deal with giving the pokedex a nickname. That's just like naming your iPod or computer. I know that it didn't have a name in the original, but I thought it was neat that they give it a nickname, though I think they should be more original than Dexette.

I also don't see what is so bad about the name "Brody". I mean, it could be worse, they could have called him Barney.

As for the pronounciation of Kyogre, I think it sounds better the way I say it, KEE-OGRE.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Yay! I've been pronouncing Kyogre right the whole time! But I used to pronouce Groudon like 'GROO-don' -_-

;351; ;383; ;382;

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
They just name the Pokedex's because they seem so lifelike, with the voice and all. But I understand, seeing how it's not a good translation from the original version to name them like that.

Anyway, someone said earlier that they didn't like Brody's voice. I actually liked it quite a bit, it was a very new voice for Pokemon. And it fit him well.

It's always nice to see Team Aqua or Magma make an appearance, so that alone boosted my liking of this episode.

When the real Millie came back, and introduced herself, it reminded me of back in in Johto where Team Rocket impersonated a couple of-forgot what they do-, in the Radio Tower. At the end of the episode with DJ Mary, when the real two people came with their Meowth Puppet.

Cool episode. Although, Team Magma trumped Team Aqua (Team Aqua are my favorites out of the two of them). :/ But still, nice episode. 9/10.

Togemon

Sibling Love
I liked the episode, pretty enjoyable.

For some reason, I didn't look through spoilers for this episode, so when Brock wouldn't gush about Milly, I thought it was only because she was evil and a Magma member. But then she turns out to be Brody, and I was like o_O

Though it was an excellent plot twist! xp

But speaking of Brock, he really annoyed me in this episode, I dislike his wacky sixth sence, but it would have been hilarious if Brock was in love with 'Milly' for the whole episode xp

Team Rocket also had my interest in the beginning, they were pretty decent, though I was a little mad when they blasted off.

May also showed a little bit of her brain power when she figured out Castform would eventually come into the room they were in. And Max was pretty much under the radar.

Ash was good I guess, I really wasn't paying attention to him too much for some reason xp

And Castform had a pretty good voice! Really nice to see Ditto again! And Crawdaunt too.

I give it a 8/10, I wouldn't mind watching it again.

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
so there is a silent E, heck i pronounced Groudon's name wrong since Jirachi Wish Maker

Solar Crimson

A Crimson Tide
It was a nice episode, and I kinda liked the return of Ditto. Castform, one of my favorite Normal-types, was in it, so it gains points. And the twist at the end was nice. It shocked me because I don't read the summaries (but I still had stuff spoiled for me thanks to 4Kids airing the new intro too early and people posting pictures in their sigs here).

I give it a 8/10. Better than most of the other fillers.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Who hear thinks Crawdaunt has one of the best dubbed voices in a while. It sounds so creepy, with the echo.

Also creep how Bart fell in love with a girl who was a boy and then fell in love with the real girl. I would of been scarred for life.

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
Shining Suicune said:
No matter what they named him, you people would still be b****ing about it.
And if they kept the JApanese name, people would be *****ing about them mispronouncing it...

Bwahaha--Fear teh Evil Ditto! And it's voice hasn't changed a bit, which is good. Koffing's new voice is just about as terrible as Weezing's new one--Pokémopolis is gonna have a hissy fit!:p Castform's voice is pretty cute, though not as adorable as Ditto's. BTW, who said Brody/Bannai's voice sounded like Johnson(of Yu-Gi-Oh's Big 5..he was Judge Man in the Noah Arc if you can't remember), cause you're absolutely right--it does! IMO, I kinda like Brody. And is it my imagination, or did Isabel have yet another different name...I didn't quite catch it. Also, she sounds like Mai now. Ugh... 8.5 here, most of the points for Brody and Evil Ditto.:)

purple_drake

E/GL obsessed
I also don't see what is so bad about the name "Brody". I mean, it could be worse, they could have called him Barney.

True. I rather like the name 'Brody'; but it's not the name, it's the fact the name doesn't suit the character.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Pika Hikari KT said:
Bwahaha--Fear teh Evil Ditto! And it's voice hasn't changed a bit, which is good. Koffing's new voice is just about as terrible as Weezing's new one--Pokémopolis is gonna have a hissy fit!:p Castform's voice is pretty cute, though not as adorable as Ditto's. BTW, who said Brody/Bannai's voice sounded like Johnson(of Yu-Gi-Oh's Big 5..he was Judge Man in the Noah Arc if you can't remember), cause you're absolutely right--it does! IMO, I kinda like Brody. And is it my imagination, or did Isabel have yet another different name...I didn't quite catch it. Also, she sounds like Mai now. Ugh... 8.5 here, most of the points for Brody and Evil Ditto.:)

1: I said that he sounded like Johnson

2: She was named Shelly. She had her name changed in "Fight for the Meteorite", so it was the same as before.

Faerie

MONS
W00t! This episode was really good! I only wished they had kept the japanese names...Not only for Bannai-kun (Yes, I call him -kun. And I'm 10. Deal with it.), but for the others also. Here's a guide...

Shelly | Izumi
Brody | Bannai
Max | Mataso
Ash | Satoshi
Brock | Takeshi
May | Haruka

That's all I know.
I think Bannai-kun is a good character (Except for the laughter. X__x), and the episode is really good. They did a good job with the plot and the two teams (Izumi talks about killing TR! OMG!!). But...I still think they could have made them a little more evil, you know? The only one I'm content with is [spoil]Groudon VS Kyogre!! Part I&II[/spoil].
And...I know that they're by different people, but it would have been SO cool if they had brought in the rest of the Fireheads and the ThreeS trios. *hugs Hokage*X33

Randomness:
They should make a ThreeB trio! Bashou, Buson, and Bannai...XD

P

pokekight364

i loved it.i sleeped tough 1/2 of the show but thanks to looking at the preview on this site i knew exaly what part it was on.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
What was with that "Push all the air out of your bodies" thing TR did to escape? That was freaky!

Chris

Old Coot
Blue Pokemon Master said:
They just name the Pokedex's because they seem so lifelike, with the voice and all. But I understand, seeing how it's not a good translation from the original version to name them like that.
Actually, the dub chooses to make them lifelike for some reason as if it's an AI computer. The Zukan are basically digital encylopedias of Pokémon information. There's really nothing lifelike about them in the original. It's pointless to give a little machine a soul when it's purpose is just to look up information.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Actually, the dub chooses to make them lifelike for some reason as if it's an AI computer. The Zukan are basically digital encylopedias of Pokémon information. There's really nothing lifelike about them in the original. It's pointless to give a little machine a soul when it's purpose is just to look up information.

What about R2-D2? XP

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Edward Elric said:

It sure seemed to have AI in the first episode...

Besides, that's hardly a bad thing to name your computer. Mine's named Behemoth.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I had a computer teacher who named his printer Ernest Hemingway.