• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UNION CIRCLE/CO-OP Thread

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I need help evolving Finizen as well. Please DM me when you're available.

No longer needed.

Last edited:

son111goten

Legend Tamer
Looking for partner to evolve Finizen please. Code is PU4CPA. Thanks!(will keep up for a few hours)
Friend Code: 4514-4349-8210

Last edited:

BigMac19

Hello violet player here looking for a scarlet player so we can both get version exclusive paradox Pokemon with union circle in area zero

Illusio

No words, only rage
Hey, if anyone wants to join up for a bit to evolve a Finizen I'll have a room up for a while. Link code is TKDHAU. (Closed)

Last edited:

Ursus_Volitans

Message me if anyone wants to level up Finizen

Sonply

I'm looking for someone to evolve Finizen and to trade version exclusives (I've Violet).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for someone who currently has a mass outbreak of either Petilil, Fomantis, Nymble, or Happiny. I'll help evolve your Finizen and trade you a Drifloon if you let me battle a few pokemon in the outbreak to collect materials

PM me if interested

Ursus_Volitans

Anyone down to team up for Finizen evolve? PM me, I'll be on for at least an hour

PurpleStealth

Poison trainer
I need help evolving finizen
Union code is XNMVQ9

Last edited:

Drhm100

Looking for people to help complete pokedex with trades/ people to play with on switch. Preferably people on scarlet but violet is okay too.
Friend code is SW-7798-4416-8290