• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UNION CIRCLE/CO-OP Thread

Snackattack

Looking to hopefully join a scarlet host to fill out some pokedex gaps and evolve finizen. Happy to host violet in return or see if I can trade anything to help complete pokedex's.

Abeldanger

Looking to evolve a finizen. Got a shiny magikarp in a luxury ball or a perfect Dratini in a moon ball for anyone who wants to help. Send me a message, I’ll be around the next few hours.

I would also like to evolve Finizen !
Link code is VFXKT5

Looking to evolve Finizen!
Link code is 5C4QHV

Last edited:

MoonLight950

Looking to catch a 0 speed IV Great Tusk for the new VGC rulesets with paradox Pokémon, but I have Violet. I would be willing to help a Scarlet player with some exclusives in return or start a Lv 3 ground shiny sandwich while in Area Zero.

JCipher

Hi I need Union Circle help to evolve my Finizen and I could also use some trade help to evolve Pokemon. Lastly where I have the Scarlet version I'm also looking for the Paradox pokemon from Violet and the Malicious Armor to evolve my Charcadet to Ceruledge!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Do any Violet players want to join a co-op & explore Area Zero with me? I want to try catching a couple future paradox pokémon

DR.gonzo

Need help evolving the dolphin and looking for area zero version exclusives from Violet if anybody is willing to help, last few Pokémon needed to tick my Pokédex off .