• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Union Room Trainer Type?

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
As you may or may not know, Talking the the man upstairs in the Violet City Pokemon Center allows you to change how you look int he union room. do any of you do this, and if so, what do you choose to look like. I think the options are based off your Trainer ID, which is why you dont always get given the same option. Personally, I choose to be a Psychic, because psychic is my 2nd type and Psychic are my favourite trainer type. What About You?

LinkKirby

Hero of Dreamland
huh, iddn't know that. my default is a hiker for Diamond and a schoolkid for SS (or it might be the other way around, i don't know.)

Kalosian

So long
I decided to go with Ace Trainer on HeartGold and Rich Boy on SoulSilver as these were the two trainers types I liked the most from the ones I could choose from.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I went with Ace Trainers in both HeartGold and SoulSilver. I have plans of changing them soon.