• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unity of the Universe(Ben 10 RP) [RP]

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
OOC: Not directly following Yuu yet, because trying to write complete erraticity... it's difficult. Also, I somewhat moved events in your post, SS, because landing on a road in the form of a massive serpent tends to cause panic, and I imagine your character has at least enough sense to get off the road.

--------------

NAME: Mark Tobor (Not TID's Mark.)

Mark glanced over at the seat besides him. That odd boy, Yuu, had fallen asleep. He spent most of his time in the car sleeping, it seemed, and that was honestly the way Mark liked him most - Yuu was the sort that you want to like, but being around him is endlessly grating. Still, even if he was annoying, Mark owed the being his life, and he felt somewhat obligated to help him out. Mark knew that feeling of not knowing what the people around you are like, and couldn't imagine what it was like for someone not on the planet.

All of a sudden, Yuu shot up. And it's a good thing the road they were on had no one else on it, because Mark swerved at the second he did, noticing only movement to his side. "You... Yuu... could you warn me when you do that?"

"Sure, yeah, sure, ok, by the way there's an alien above us."

"Thanks." Mark looked back to the road. After about a second, he finished processing the info. "Wait, WHAT?"

Yuu smiled. "Alien. Above us. It's trying to communicate with you through your Omnitrix, if you'd look you'd see it flashing."

Mark looked. "So it is. Shouldn't it be making noise too? And, how can you pick this up?"

Yuu shrugged. "Beats me on both counts. Anyway, it seems to be landing just up ahead and to the side. Maybe we should go look?"

----

The two parked the car at a conveniantly placed truck-strip (those big places at the sides of large highways that trucks can stop on to let the drivers rest), and walked to the alien. Yuu explained what it was to Mark. "It's a Serpentian. Big, multicolored snakes that can fly, but spend most of their time in - and have most of their abilities revolving around - water. This one is odd, though, it has an eyepatch - dunno why - and obviously the Omnitrix."

Mark nodded. "Carnivorous?"

"Very much so."

"Why", Mark sighed, "must the big things always be the ones that eat or maim others? Couldn't it be the small ones?"

Yuu started "Well, I have data of a species called the Hemicrolons who-"

Mark cut him off. The two were at the creature. Mark looked it over. "Hmm. Kind of magestic, though Leviamon is much cooler. But something seems... off, here. Something seem off to you, Yuu?"

Mark glanced over at Yuu. He was staring, with a burning look in his eye, at the sides of the Omnitrix symbol. Two fishlike beings were hanging there. "I dunno what those are, but as sure as day those fish are mechanical and they are bad and they need removed now."

Mark blinked a little, then turned to Leviathan. "Creature removal? Well, ok then... if I die now, Yuu, I will haunt you forever."

Mark considered his options. Lucemon was, once again, undebatable, and Growlmon and Garurumon were out. Sunflowmon's limbs would be unsuitible for pulling, as would Ankylomon's and Sparrowmon's. Depthmon on land wasn't AS crazy here, but it was still a bad idea. He just used Loewemon, and Kabuterimon... was too large, and relied on electricity for combat. Guardromon it is!

Mark felt his body changing. He shrunk to a squater size, but expanded outwards. His skin changed to a rust red, and then into full steel. Two eyes appeared in a place where there was only shadow before. The Omnitrix went across his body and turned into a gear, sitting on the front. "Guardromon, active!"

Guardromon looked at Leviathan, and his robotic brain quickly deduced the best method would be softening the area up with a Guardian Barrage, and then quickly pulling them off. Though he knew it probably was a bad idea, Mark shrugged - it had the best possible outcome most ways through. "GUARDIAN BARRAGE!" He shot the policemen-missiles at the two fish robots, and then rushed in to try to pull the things off...

Samantha Sparks

Touko Ikezawa
Northern Pennysylvania

Leviathan looked down at the humanoids discussing things. She noted the one who wielded a watch transforming into a mechanical being, which then proceeded to remove the odd fish on her body. Those fish appeared non-sentient, and they came off before beginning to fly away into the distant.

She believed that it was a good idea to transform back into human, so she slammed one of her wings onto her emblem. Surprisingly, it just made a little sound that began to die down, followed by 'function not available' being spoken by the emblem.

But how? That couldn't have happened. Maybe she screwed something up... Being a lady of little to no words, Leviathan simply sighed, although it sounded like a hiss. There was practically nothing she could do.

The emblem then started to spark before Leviathan turned into a human once more - Touko Ikezawa, a young lass of petite stature. To her embarassment, instead of wearing a dress, she had black, stripe-like pieces of alternating cloth barely covering her body, and her medical eyepatch was still a pirate's eyepatch. She started blushing before the clothes started turning back into her dress and a hairclip started to form on head, followed by her pirate eyepatch turning into a medical one. Her chest emblem was the last thing to dissolve into her dress. She heaved a sigh of relief.

Lastly, a light glow appeared then faded on Touko's eyepatch. This was not good. She hoped that her odd eye's error only lied in clothing adaptation and nothing more. She just hoped she didn't end up naked next time, or even worse - have one of her other forms trapped in her turtle form's shell! Maybe that wasn't so bad, it did provide good defense.

Colby Stilton
Stilton Mansion, ???

Colby sighed. At least his plan to make the Omnitrix malfunction worked. Maybe he was lucky that the pink-haired one utilised a marine animal that inhabited Lagoona.

With that, Colby smiled. He knew how this was going. He had prepared something.

Knowing that was settled, he sent a few of his narwhal-like drones to lurk the waters of Cardiff, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Touko Ikezawa
Northern Pennysylvania

"I'm... Touko... Touko Ikezawa..." Touko stuttered, being rather shy and speaking very little. She then revealed what was underneath her eyepatch. Her left pupil was in fact, similiar to the emblem on the watch-bearer's watch, except pink.

Just then, a horde of flying fish-like beings, very similiar to those on Leviathan's body just now, began to hover in swarms towards the group. This time, seemed to be equipped with sharp bayonet-like structures underneath them, so Touko decided to resort to far-range combat. She took off her eyepatch in order to summon a hologram depicting an eagle-like being. She placed her right palm on the hologram and transformation began. Sadly, things took a different route.

Touko started to grow bustier and taller, and her ears more elven. Her clothes turned rather skimpy, and began to resemble a skeleton. A visor formed on her eyes, along with a pair of demonic horns, wings and tail. Machanical fists covered her actual ones. Wire-like markings formed all over her outfit and non-human features. "ASTAROTH- huh?"

The demonic succubus-like being then sighed, before proceeding to summon lightning from her mechanical fist to blow those flying fish away.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Mark Tobor (The Mark TID's Mark wishes he could be)

The snake thing actually didn't respond to him SHOOTING MISSILES at the fish, which was good, because unless he somehow managed a switch to Kabuterimon, he doubted he could take a water-bender. It tried to press the Omnitrix symbol, and after a few seconds she changed back. Her clothes, oddly enough, were rapidly changing too. Mark would probably have said something about the... lack, of outfit, except as an emotionless being it didn't phase him.

Now, YUU on the other hand...

"WHOA! Man, she's so small! And kind of cute, although she's probably really young because she looks young! Why would she wear an outfit like that though? It's like she wants people to see her - no, wait, it's changing. Why is it changing? Yours always stays the same! Maybe her device is different! Whoa, and it latched onto her eye! Well that's odd! Maybe..." he stopped almost as suddenly as he began.

This, Mark picked up on. "Something wrong?" He looked over at where he was looking...

...to see a literal swarm of giant fish. Yuu snarled. "Something about those REALLY ticks me off." He turned to Mark. "You mind if I borrow your car? I could use you, but I get the feeling we'll need numbers."

Mark didn't quite understand what he meant by "use you", but he did understand why Yuu would want his car - if he could turn a key into a massive blade of ultimate strength, what could he do with a car? "Don't damage it. I want it perfectly intact when I am done. Not a single scratch on it, understand?"

Yuu nodded, and ran in that direction. Probably a good thing, because at that point the girl (Who introduced herself as "Touko") turned into a succubus. She seemed to not have wanted to do that. Mark took note of that - perhaps the Omnitrixs could eventually have problems with transforming? - and watched as she shot lightning from a mechanical fist at the fishes. This seemed to knock a few down, but it had the effect of making the fish charge.

"No. You can not get us. GUARDIAN BARRAGE!" His fists raised, the policeman missiles shot out and blasted two out of the sky. He continued attacking until he had no more left, then started his missile generator up... unfortunately, there were a LOT more fish in the sky. Weighing his options, and noting that his transformation was probably on the verge of ending, he decided that there was only one viable option. "WARNING..." Energy gathered around his eyes. He fell to the ground, eyes pointed at the sky, as he lost the ability to move the lower half of his body. "...LASER!" A massive red laser beam shot out. Mark turned his head what little he could, and as he slowly lost power in the rest of his body, finally was forced to stop. Mercifully, the transformation ended then, but now Mark was left with a lightning-shooting succubus as the only thing protecting him, and he was extremely tired. He looked up...

...as a MASSIVE missle blasted a goodly number of the fish out of the sky. "What..." He looked over. His car, showing the green lines that proved Yuu was at work, was flying through the sky. Except it looked a little different. A giant missile port was on the top, and on the sides various smaller missiles, guns, and energy weapons were there. "I'M HERE!" shouted the car. (Shouted? Yuu must have added a loudspeaker.) And at that moment, every weapon fired. Mechanical fish began dropping. They stopped when there was none left.

The car flew away, presumably to go back onto the road and get Yuu and upgrades off. Mark smiled. He was starting to regain limb functions, so he slowly stood up, and looked over at the girl (who was still a succubus, oddly enough, not that Mark minded that much.) "So, you said your name was Touko? Mine's Mark. Odd guy who changed my car is Yuu. You need a ride somewhere?"

Samantha Sparks

Touko Ikezawa
Northern Pennysylvania

Astaroth pondered for a short while, then had a plan. Attempting to transform into another form, she landed on the ground before she transformed back into Touko, but this time with Astaroth's outfit. You had no idea how horrible this is, since some of her forms don't actually have outfits, including some she could probably use right now.

She pouted and sighed as she entered the car. She had a problem and it needed solving. Suddenly, her outfit turned into a yellow nanosuit with black linings, along with knives between each finger. This was getting really awkward, which then proceeded to transform into Touko's regular outfit. She nodded in response to the driver asking if she needed a lift as she put on a red headband.

Touko wanted to transform into Hecate once more, but what if she turns into Funny Bone, the skeletal titan who made it into the news? She definitely did not want that to happen.

"My... eye..." Touko took off her medical eyepatch while the 'eye' brightened and dimmed repeatedly. Touko knew there was only one form who could fix this, but this malfunction will make it harder than it seems. Just then, a few sparks appeared before the eye flashed, and Touko started to transform once more.

Her clothes began to break down via the nanomechanisms of her 'eye', followed by her whole body being veiled in a golden outer-covering. Her body then became smaller and more bird like, with arms transforming into wings. "Desert Eagle!" a falcon-like bird of prey appeared.

Well, it will be awkward once she turns back. But for now, bird is the word, and she was one. She definitely didn't seem to enjoy to cold air-conditioning, mainly due to being a desert-based species. While she did remain silent and did virtually nothing, she was shivering from the cold.

Colby Stilton
Stilton Mansion, ???

"This is harder than I expected. If only I could acquire its blueprints, then..." Colby had plans. Very big plans. "I wonder what will happen if you had an Omnitrix that could turn you into non-sentient species... such as the predators of the Omnitrix aliens..."
"Master, you do know why the Omnitrix can't turn people into feral creatures, do you? Besides, if you could harness those predatory powers, why not use that instead?"
"If I utilise feral instincts, I will lose my sentience and cannot use them properly for combat. Well, I guess I'll think about it first... back to work..." Colby then looked at his screen, noting how two of his screens were recording the same thing. "Pinky got a friend. Two, that is."

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
OOC: Slowly starting to think of a villain character. May sign it up if I finish it anytime soon. Also, this makes use of the fact that Touko removed her eye patch before transforming, which would probably carry over to the forms.

-----------------

Mark Tobor (A higher Mark than TIDs)

Mark watched her transform back, and realised that the clothes transformation was simply the watch being slow in that regard - so for about a second he saw a petite Asian girl in the clothes of a succubus. Odd though it was, Mark realised that the alternative would probably not be good for her (or for him, for that matter - jailbait much?), and said nothing. And anyway, as the two headed back to the car (she had nodded when he asked), her clothes finished transforming. "Thank goodness I don't have any forms with clothes... well, excepting HIM, of course... I guess Depthmon and Loewemon too, but those two wouldn't be an issue, the armor of the former would be fine and the armor of the latter covers my whole body."

As the two reached the car, Yuu rushed at them. "Not a scratch on it! See, Mark! I told you it would be fine!" He looked over at Touko. "Hello, there! You coming with us! She's coming with us?"

"Yeah, she is, though since she hasn't said where, I guess we'll just take her where we're going."

"YAY, the cutie's going with us!" Yuu jumped up and down in excitement, before he stopped and asked "Wait, Mark, where are we going? And why isn't she reacting?"

"I already told you where we are going, did you forget?" Mark sighed. "We're going south. I was planning on making a stop in Pittsburgh before heading to DC, because if there's any way to get YOU to where you need to go, I can bet it would be there. Or in Florida. Or maybe California. Dunno. As for why she doesn't talk, I dunno, maybe she's shy."

Yuu frowned. "But... I wanted to talk to her..."

Mark facepalmed. "Yuu, you idiot, she's a good bit younger than you! Control yourself! But if you want to talk to her..." Mark grinned. "Well, you're going to have to sit in the back of the car with her."

Yuu glared at him, but without a word got in the back seat. Mark, not really surprised, opened the other door for Touko, and then got in himself. Before they left, her clothes had changed again - some yellow outfit coated in knives - but before Mark could inquire as to the form that she was taking, they had changed back. "Odd..."

Once they were moving, Yuu talked nearly endlessly to her, but she didn't seem to be listening, she was fiddling with her Omnitrix. Mark, who was paying attention to the road, only really payed attention when she said (well, whispered, really) "My... eye...", and then transformed. The name being yelled (DESERT EAGLE!) nearly frightened Mark, but he had seen the transformation coming, and so he prepared somewhat for it.

Mark looked back. The bird was shivering, and Yuu was still prattling endlessly, this time wondering what the form could do. "Yuu, take a good look at her! She's shivering! If you really cared, you would be trying to keep her warm, would you not?"

Yuu looked at him as if struck dumb, but quickly recovered. "Ok!" As he picked up the bird and held it close to himself in a nice hug, Mark thought things over. "Her transformations are going nuts right now... I dunno if any of my forms would be suited to fixing the device, maybe Guardromon. Yuu might have somewhat of an idea on how to do it, but no matter what, I need to stop and get us all out before she turns into something too big." He pulled over to the side of the road again, and he was about to request Yuu and "Desert Eagle" to get out, when he looked back and saw Yuu.

Yuu was... not moving. And his eyes had changed from a blue to a deep, deep green. Slowly, the lines on his body appeared, and started glowing. "Yuu, the crap are you doing?"

Yuu looked up. "So... pretty... so... enticing..." He started slowly shrinking around Desert Eagle's left eye. The bird, though it may have wanted to move, was unable to get away, as he slowly wrapped himself around her Omnitrix.

Mark's eyes bulged. "YUU! WHAT THE HECK?" He quickly exited the car, and opened the door, letting the (rather ruffled) bird out. It's eye (and the Omnitrix symbol on it) showed the telltale green lines of an upgrade. "Oh, brilliant!"

======

Yuu Nitrix

"What the heck just happened?"

Yuu looked around. Last thing he remembered, he was giving the nice cute pretty girl who was also a bird a hug, and then he... "HER EYE! I must have gotten her Omnitrix!"

He looked around. "Uh, there's no exit here! How am I supposed to get out! I guess I'll be forced out soon, but maybe..." He continued looking around "Maybe I can figure out what's wrong with her Omnitrix! Then she'll be all like, 'oh, thank you you sweet man!' and I'll be like 'oh, it was not a problem', and she'll be like 'oh, marry me!' and it will be AWESOME!"

Yuu jumped up and down at this, and then ran through the lines of data that made up her device. Eventually...

"Hey, what's this? This isn't normal! What's it supposed to do-YEEEEEEEOUUUCH IT SHOCKED ME!" Yuu retrieved his hand, and then glared at it. "That must be what's screwing everything up! Well, if I go all like YOINK (at this he ripped out the section of code) then she'll probably be fine!"

Around him, he heard a slowly decelerating in pace noise. "Oh, she's timing out! Hoora- wait, what the heck is going to happen to me if she does that?" Yuu thought for a second. "WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOO-"

With a somewhat large BANG, Yuu was shot out of the Omnitrix, as the girl changed back to human.

He looked up to see Mark. "Oh, hi Mark!"

"Yuu... what in the WORLD were you thinking? If her OMNITRIX is messed up, and you, a UNITRIX, tried to fix it, what made you think you could... ah, you know what, I'll save it. You haven't been much for rational thought." Mark rolled his eyes and started walking back to the car.

--------------------------------

OOC: SS, if you end up wanting a conversation at some point with one of the characters, PM me and I can help you with it.

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Go ahead and post your villain once you're done. We could use more.

Touko Ikezawa
Northern Pennysylvania

Desert Eagle was rather astonished. The metallic being flew out of the car when Mark opened the door, before letting out an eagle-like screech before looking down at her chest emblem, covered in green lines. After a while, Touko transformed back human, fully clothed, while Yuu came out in one piece.

Touko was a silent woman who said little to none. She then helped Yuu get up before shaking his hand as a way of thanks, presuming he didn't really understand bowing. She then noted what Mark said.

"Omnitrix?" Touko was new to this word. She put her medical eyepatch back on. She found this word rather interesting. She then turned to Yuu. "Unitrix. Omni. Uni."

This heavily implied that Touko understood things. She may speak like a child, but she had quite a remarkable level of intellect and skill. Touko noted that her Omnitrix was still sparking a little, so she decided to transform once more. This time, she suceeded in transforming into the even more petite and adorable Hecate, donned with a witch-like outfit.

"Hecate!" The new form shouted before she reached for her choker, pressing a few buttons on the Omnitrix located on her choker. After a short while, she turned back into Touko, knowing that all was alright.

The silent woman went back into the car. All's well that ends well, or so it seems.

Colby Stilton
Stilton Mansion, ???

Colby sighed. "Look on the bright side..." Colby spoke as he looked at the screen. The code that 'Unitrix' removed latched onto him temporarily before deleting itself. The only thing Colby managed to acquire was the blueprints of what appeared to be a Prototype Omnitrix.
"That is an awfully small maximum capacity. Well, that's not difficult to fix. I can make the hardware... but I need DNA..."

He printed the blueprints out before placing his hand on it. Tron-like wires started to appear on the blueprints, before they began to disappear. He then generated a replica of the Omnitrix on his left wrist, and decided to select an alien, only to find two forms - a human and an odd, cyclops being with tron-like markings. He already had human-like traits, and he also already had abilities similiar to the cyclops thing. They were rather redundant.

"I guess I still need ten more..."

He knew that even this enhanced prototype was bound to be glitchy, so he needed a real Omnitrix. To him, this was reality, where prototypes are and will always be inferior to succesors, except his sister, who was rather on-par with him.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
OOC: It's gonna take a while on the villain... I mean, I'm just saying... (and no that bold isn't signifigant at all why is it even there I dunno) Also, this thread needs more people PERIOD.

(Wait, if you have Yuu's human DNA, does that mean you can transform into Mark?)

----------------------

MARK TOBOR (The Mark who's actually doing something!)

"WOW! I GOT HER TO TALK! APSHFREWHERQFEQPHFEOIGHEOFHQRREPPQRJFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-"

"Darn it Yuu, stop freaking out already. Yes, she can talk."

It was still extremely obvious that Yuu was staring at Touko, expecially after her (brief nonetheless) transformation. Even after the group got back in the car and they were on the road, Yuu was staring and talking at and to her, and not Mark.

Initially. Eventually, Mark became aware that Yuu was trying to get his attention. "What is it?"

"Do you know why she doesn't talk? I wanna know why she doesn't talk!"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Brain of a supercomputer, mind of a child. I don't know. Either she's just really shy, or she's autistic. Either one is possible, really." He turned back to the road. "Honestly, if she doesn't want to talk, maybe you should honor that. Give it a rest."

Yuu seemed to mull this over for a second. "Okay." He then promptly fell asleep.

Mark sighed. "Well, that's that over with..." He turned back to the girl. "You never did say where you wanted to go, by the way."

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Nope, sadly. He merely transforms into a fully organic version of himself. And his Mechomorph form is blue-wired.

Colby Stilton
Stilton Mansion, ???

"Say, I wonder if this could work out..." Colby smiled as he used his newly-acquired high-level tech to transform into a human. He looked the same, except with an Omnitrix emblem on his newly-formed choker.
"My greatest desire... it may be a weak form, but this is truly the greatest desire..." Colby proceeded to sigh before transforming back.
"Now is not the time. I have to do what I must... A predator never gives up on its prey..." Colby snapped his fingers. An idea came to his head.
He took out a rather large ox horn. "Ah yes, the gift from Nurarihyon's clan. This is the horn of a Gyuki. It ate many of Nurarihyon's soldiers mercilessly, until he avenged them..."
He then took out a dead specimen of a sand-gold arachnid, about the size of a soccer ball. It was preserved in amber. "The Sabaku Birdeater. Name says it all."
Only 98 more to acquire, he thought. With that, he told his familiar, "Hel, we have sufficient information based on alien sightings and actual-seen transformations. I believe that we have one thing to do before we proceed. Don't worry about our current mission. We can analyze it while we're out there."

Touko Ikezawa
Northern Pennyslyvania

Touko giggled a little over what happened. Yuu may have seemed quite the paedophile, but she found him hillarious. She then turned to Mark, before proceeding to take out a few printed pictures of alien sightings, all of which have the Omnitrix emblems of varying colours, including one of an absurdly humongous Grim Reaper with the pink Omnitrix emblem.

"I came here, to find them..." Touko spoke very little once more. The locations of the sightings were written in Japanese, but the Universal Translator function on the Omnitrix could always fix that.

Nemetrix Class Drone 01
Aberstwyth

A mite-like drone began to crawl along the route. This drone was the first of Colby's latest series of non-sentient combat drones, sent down to earth a few hours after the start of his mission. This drone was different from most drones of the same shape - it had an odd, pink emblem with white teeth patterns on the top and bottom.

While the predator was not built for the prey, it could still fare well. With that, the drone began to transform into an eagle-sized ochre spider. The arachnid shot a strong, resistant layer of webs onto a nearby red-hued Omnitrix wielder. It noted that the Omnitrix was rather... different.

OoC: Here's a little titbit on the spider
Species: Sabaku Birdeater
Home Planet: Sabaku
Abilities: The Sabaku Birdeater is the natural predator of Desert Eagle's race, the Gaiafalcon. Their strong shots of webs overcome air resistance with ease, allowing enhanced accuracy. Their bites are some of the most painful in the galaxy, and their poison, while deadly, is easily cured through basic Plumber first-aid. They can bite through even the toughest metal.

Last edited:

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
OCC: sorry again Sam for accidentally bunnying you on the TT thread. I have basically cut everything out of my post, so its up to you how the heroes escape and stuff unfolds. Also, if you haven't been following Mark TYLER, not Tobor's signup. you will notice that my hero gains 2 new transformations, sorta... :)

Mark Tyler
Snowdonia,
Wales,
UK,
Earth

Mark checked the co-ordinates on his Ultimatrix. Yep, this was the place. When Mark had arrived in Snowdonia as his first-sightseeing stop, he remembered that he had only £80 on him, and the nearest cash withdrawal from the village he was staying in was 15 Miles away, and it was 7:30PM in the evening, and snowing. He had gone into a local tavern, and asked if he could do some jobs for the Landlord to earn his night's stay. The Landlord then told him that his Car, Television, Fridge, Microwave, and other electrical appliances had gone missing, including an ATM. The landlord was having trouble keeping up with business, with the locals now being unable to watch the rugby on the local Inn/Pub telly, and he had seen a large thing dragging something that looked like his fridge, up the mountain late one night. So naturally, Mark had to turn out at 9:00PM at night, despite the Landlords best efforts of telling him that he would inevitably be killed. It was dark. It was cold. And mark was annoyed. He was wearing a red, leather padded hooded parka, which stifled the cold largely, but he was still cold. He trudged on through the snow, unaware of the eyes staring at him...

He decided that walking was stupid, and even though he knew that something could attack him and the Ultimatrix would be uncharged, he was past the point of caring. He twisted the dial, and selected RedDevil. Surprisingly, the Ultimatrix obeyed. Mark felt himself sprout an arrowhead tail, he felt his Parka shrink into the tight fitting suit of RedDevil, and he felt his ears morph into an elvish pointed shape. His eyes rolled into his head, and revealed pure green eyes, to match his suit. His skin turned red, and small claws grew. He was: "RED-DEVIL!!!!" shouted out mark, in his deep German voice (Nightcrawler). He then began to teleport up the mountain, from his current point, to a point in the horizon. Each time, he disappeared with a cloud of red smoke... and reappeared in a cloud of red smoke. He did this twice, and by then he was far enough up the mountain to see the summit. He teleported to the summit, and was surprised by what he saw. "That's...Unusual..."

He was facing a large device, composed of all the items that the landlord had described. It seemed to be a transmitter of sorts. And then a huge Yeti-like creature appeared from the darkness of the snowy, blowing Summit of Mount Snowdon (looks like the yeti out of the beginning of Star Wars 5: T.E.S.B.) It laughed as it spoke. Its voice sounded like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but in a monotone. "Yes, mighty Ultimatrix wielder. I built this. I must have attracted you, as the world runs in panic, as it beholds my weapon of mass destruction. I, Hugo T. Yetisworth, will destroy the world, by transforming all of the worlds aeroplanes, into Golden Syrup! Muahahahahaha-eh?" The fearsome creature paused, to find Mark crying with laughter. "Dude, you're not serious are you?" he said in his german accent. The yeti frowned. "I am deadly serious, elf thingy. It would cause massive congestion in the arial-traffic department, plus the cost would be a large sum of money" Suddenly, Mark was doubting that this thing was really an alien at all. It sure didn't seem like one. And that stuff wasn't piled up at all. It looked more like a- "Gah! Enough of these games!" roared the alien, and it charged at Mark.

Mark teleported behind the yeti, and punch it at lightning speed, back and forth, making the alien cry out in pain as it was drove toward the edge of the summit. Mark carried on punching it in the back, but right before it fell off of the precipice, it jumped up in the air and collided with Mark, who managed to teleport back to the appliances before he was squished. The Yeti then roared, and ran toward Mark. Mark was ready for a fight, and would have easily beat the yeti hands down... But the yeti summoned a ball of ice in his hands, and shot it at RedDevil. RedDevil was restrained and frozen. Even if he wanted to teleport out, it seemed as though the ice had moulded itself to him exact position, meaning that if mark tried to teleport. He would explode into Ice. and to top it all off nicely, Mark timed out.

The Yeti advanced menacingly, and Mark began to play with his ultimatrix, madly searching for another alien. He managed to free his arms. The Yeti began to charge at mark full speed, intending to smash Mark to pieces whilst he was frozen. Mark did a combination of alien rotations on his ultimatrix. Emeraldite, RedDevil, Matrix, Aquatikus, Matrix, Emeraldite, Matrix, Prowl- The ultimatrix bleeped. "All transformations functional. DNA acquiring function active" Mark shut his eyes as The Yeti bore down on him, and slammed down the Ultimatrix dial. He felt himself began to change...

Mark felt his feet round into boot-like feet. He felt 3 pairs of spikes emerge from his back, similar to emeraldite, escept none of these crackled with energy, and instead of the top emerald spikes, they where just the same as the other 2 pairs. His head burst into flame, and Mark called out the name of his latest transformations: "PYROMARK!!!" He exploded the ice around him by surging his body temperature to 300 degress, melteting all the snow in a 2 metre radius around him. He tucked in his legs as he jumped up into the air, doing a spider-man-like pose, before blasting heat out of his palms. These sent him flying up into the air, whilst it helped him escape the Yeti, and the fire, whilst not very strong or hot, dazed the Yeti as he surged through with his momentum.

Mark then glided down on a jet of flame. As he landed, He clenched both his fists. He felt the temperature get hotter and hotter, and his hands began to shake with energy. He realesed it all in one giant burst, setting the Yeti on fire. There was a flash of green light, and a scrwany looking child stood in the Yeti's place, furiously beating his smoking tweed jumper. As Mark timed out of his new fiery transformation, he noticed something next to the nerd. Next to him was a rainbow coloured crystal. The child seemed to have somehow absorbed the Crystal, and transformed into that alien. Suddenly, Marks red ultimatrix glowed yellow, and the crystal flew into the Ultimatrix. Right before it touched the surface of the watch, it broke up into a substance mixed with millions of data pixels, but looking like hundreds of thousands of red DNA particles. The ultimatrix screen flashed blue. "New DNA sample acquired" it said. Mark groaned. "I wish Azmuth had given me an instruction maunual for my 20th Birthday instead of that book of science" And with that, happy thought, he slammed down on the dial of the ultimatrix, not caring what he was, as long as he could get hone quick. He was freezing. He got... Aquatikus. Groaning, and staying in humanoid form, he formed ice skates on his feet, and blasted a trail of ice down the mountain as he skated. He sighed (Mark has Big Chill's voice when in Aquatikuses humanoid form) "You gotta love Wales" he said.

The next day, Mark left for the nearest seaside resort he could. He traveled to Aberystwth, A) because their was a direct route to Cardiff via the M56, and B) because it was the hotest place around. He didn't notice the spider-like mite, crawling across the railings. He just cared that he was warm. For once in Wales, it was hot and sunny. "Well," he said, as the spider crawled toward his unknowing hand, readying its web-like Utimatrix fracturing beam. "This should be a nice, quiet day..."

OCC: Please can Sam let me take the aftermath of the drones effects into my own hands? It's just that I got a great story in my mind for this one.:) many thanks, Donut :)

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Aftermath of drone's effects, very well. But I'll control the drone.

Nemetrix Class Drone 01
Aberstwyth

The arachnid hissed when its web had latched onto a target. Being a predator, it used its extreme level of strength to pull the human towards it. Like a jumping spider, it proceeded to use great agility to hop onto its target. It growled, before it was ready to bite. The emblem on its collar began to analyse the red Omnitrix.

Colby Stilton
???

Colby was travelling planets now. Being capable of creating machinery from his body, he generated a whole ship out of his body to sail across the galaxy.

"So, this is Sorceria? They may be a highly advanced race, but I guess they do care about nature..." Colby smiled. "I guess I can improve on my magic while I'm here..."
"Ummm, master, we still do have an important mission," Hel noted
"Ah yes. I have to acquire a sample of what Earthlings call- wait a second, I should've just went to Greece."

With that, they entered a cave, before recieving a transmission.
"Hmm, looks like the wrong predator can handle the wrong prey pretty well..." Colby gazed upon a small screen. "My project looks successful so far. I can't deny how easy this could get."

???

"Sir, we have identified a suspicious entity in the plain area..." a young wizard-like child appeared, "I believe it is the fabled Colby Stilton."
"Wait, what? I thought the Stiltons were a myth among magicians. Colby Stilton is depicted to be a god of mischief, stealing and gathering technology, for his purposes and the purposes of others. Surely he can't possibly exist... does he?"
The man speaking before them was a young man with silver hair and elven ears, along with a silver cross as a necklace. "So if Colby Stilton is reality, then I suppose the man Azmuth spoke of was really who I thought it was... men, gather a team."

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Damian Kai
Los Angeles, California

Unfortunately for Damian, the device fused to his wrist was not the only one now associated with him. A mite-like robot, the size of a cat, flew out of nowhere and launched a missile volley directly at Damian. Had he not heard the telltale whistling sound and quickly ducked into an alley, Damian would have been killed instantly.

"What the hell?!" Damian yelled. He looked up and saw the mite robot. "Great, now what's that thing supposed to be?"

The mite fired off a stream of bullets, and Damian instinctively activated the device. He failed to see what he was transforming into, however, and instead simply hoped for the best. He felt his body hardening, and--assuming himself to now be made of bullet-proof material--he folded his arms in front of him in a protective posture.

The bullets, however, did not bounce off like he had anticipated. Instead, they pierced his body and went all the way through the other side.

"OW!" Damian cried, feeling the pain from the bullets but none of the fatal effects. He looked over himself, finding that he had transformed into what appeared to be a gorilla made from Lego bricks. "You're kidding, right? Why am I made out of plastic?!"

He reached up for a roof, and his arm built itself up as it extended to the roof's edge. He grabbed on and pulled himself onto the roof, now at eye-level with the mite.

"You want to play, huh?" Damian snapped at the mite. "Try this on for size!"

He stretched his arm out, intending to give the robotic mite the hardest punch that it ever recieved...

Samantha Sparks

Drones
Los Angeles, California

The drone was pushed back by a plastic fist. It managed to resist the heavy impact, and no one knows what it was made of. It had enough speed to stretch its two fore-legs to grab the retracting fist, before summoning a powerful buzzsaw in place of the gatling guns to slice the fist into numerous tiny pieces at great speeds, before grabbing a piece and retracting it into its containment unit.

It was odd indeed. Instead of continuing the assault, the mite-like drone simply began to fly away, hoping that the gorilla doesn't catch up with it. Since it was damaged by the primary-coloured primate, it could only fly up to about the height of twenty metres above ground. It required time to self-repair and regenerate its damaged parts.

To back it up, a pair of levitating, narwhal-like machines literally rammed through the block-based being with their drill-horns, before hovering in front of it to stall for time. The beast was brittle, but its will was strong.

Colby Stilton
???

"That's all we need for now, Hel. I believe we need to return home to create more Nemetrix Drones..." Colby sighed after leaving the cave. "Three heads are quite hard to deal with. And some of the species were at the top of their food chains so we'll just have to improvise."
As they were about to leave the cave, they were surrounded by multiple Incantasapien magicians, all dressed in white. It was a mix between magician clothes and a space suit. They aimed their staffs at Colby.

"Is there a matter at hand? I am really busy at the moment..." Colby smiled in front of them.

"This is the Plumbers. We are suspecting you, Mr Stilton, of-"
They were all interrupted by a sudden smokescreen, blocking their views. When their view was cleared, Colby was gone.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: Sorry for not posting for a while, my character is so removed that I'm having trouble thinking of anything. Also, if you need predators of my characters animorphs aliens, I can provide them. Just ask and I'll pm them to you by Friday

Rodger Kensington
Park Ranger Station, California

After following the trail for almost 10 hours, the exhausted Rodger collapsed in front of the local Ranger Station, where the receptionist took him inside. Several volunteer rangers applied first aid, even though Rodger had no major injuries. He was, however, dehydrated, had major foot bunyons, and bruised ankles. He had slept through all of this, and was just begining to regain consciousness. Paramedics had been called, but due to the remoteness of the ranger station, they had not yet arrived.

Rodger was just waking up, groggily trying to sit up. A voise spoke to his right. "Shhhhhhh, don't move too fast child. Your still not fit for running round again."

Rodger looked up at the receptionist. She was old, probably 50 or so, with dark, curly hair and a southern tone to her voice. She spoke again, softly, with a motherly voice. "You get a bit more shuteye, Ill make ya something to eat."

Rodger, not really listining and more tired than he has ever been, laid back his head and fell asleep once more.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Occ: Ok then. I may give the drone some time off after the initial fight, I was thinking after it scanned the Ultimatrix, it would scuttled off into the darkness, and at the end of my post, we can start the final Nemetrix Drone vs Annoyed Sarcastic Overpowered 20 year-old in bleak Welsh seaside.

Mark Tyler (not to be confused with the infamous Mark Tobor)
Leisure Pier
Aberystwyth
Wales
Uk
Earth

Mark noted his surroundings before the suprise of the attack. Hour was leaning on your steroetypical bulbous green railings, that you would find at a seaside location in the UK. About 5 metres to his left, their was a large boardwalk pier, with many attractions, including a ferris wheel. To his right, the Path continued. Behind him was a curving row of mismatched Brightly Couloured Houses. Below him, was a short pebble beach, which was quickly interupted by the sea. As Mark sighed with warmth and relief, The Mite struck...

The Mite began to reel Mark in. Damn, that thing was strong. It seemed to bind Mark's hand to the railing, before poising over the Red Ultimatrix and scanning it. It seemed confused, as if it had encountered something similar, perhaps an omnitrix, but never before an Ultimatrix. He saw data flash upon the Screen, and the Ultimatrix began to call out random data bytes stored on its hard-drive. It began to access Mark's personal data, and stuff about his aliens.

"Name: Mark Tyler. Status: Rookie Plumber, wielder of Ultimatrix Mk. 7. Rank: Rookie. Previous History within Galvan data Library: Once saved the Milky Way from a small scouting fleet for Malware's (see other article titled: Malware) planned army invasion. No other major Catastrophe's associated with Mark Tyler, other than various acounts of Vandalism on Galvan Prime (see article titled: Galvan Prime, Criminal record OR Omnitirx and Ultimatrix wielders, Galvan Prime assistance) Alien Designated #002. Designated Codename (applied by user) "Sonar" Species name:- ERROR! ERROR! ULTIMATRIX DNA CONTAMINATED. MIXED DNA WILL BE EJECTED IN PHYSICAL FORM- and after a further buzzing noise, The ultimatrix shot out a purple beam (similar to the return beam on Pokemon anime, pokeball 'Return' beam) which blasted back both Mark and the Mite. Mark didn't see the Mite for a while after that... He was too fixated on the monster in front of him.

It seemed as though Aquatikus had escaped from the Ultimatrix, except this one was a variaton of different purples, rather than a mix of blues. He breathed out icy air. A few nearby tourist, who had been attracted by the man cuffed to the Railing with the speaking watch, screamed at this startling sight. Aquatikus was attracted by the noise, and fired a very fine, thin beam of ice at them, which was promptly intercepted by Mark. The blast of Aquatikus breaking free of the watch, had shattered the mysterious Mite's webs, and sent it scuttling back off to prepare a counter attack. As Mark dived sideways to absorb the affect, he selected Emeraldite in midair, and slammed down upon the dial. But as Mark was now begining to think optimistically, he could see that, in Azmuth's book, would be: "One of THOSE days" But the transformation that he received in place of Emeraldite was rather good.

He felt his head round into a rugby ball shape, and the skin on his back turn into the wiry data skin, similar to a galvanic mechamorph. He was "SONAR!!!" he yelled, in his metallic voice (the same as ultimate echo echo, or ViceGrip, for further referance) His red skin, both his robotic front, and his computerised back, coursed with red. In mid jump, he let out a scream that shattered the ice that flew like a dagger toward the tourist, landing with a roll into a heroic kneeling pose. At least he knew what could beat Emeraldite, should he ever turn rouge like aquatikus. Speaking of Emeraldite, this pose reminded him of his first ever transformation, and the pose he did as he rolled after slicing that Robot into a shish kebab. Ah, good times. No time to reminisce now, he tought. I've got a job to do.

He rolled from his kneeling pose, as Aquatikus switched from ice to its prefered element: water. It shot a jet of water toward Sonar. Sonar again, produced a sonic scream, driving Aquatikus back, away from the tourists, onto a small section of the pebble beach below. It slowly walked backward, and Mark only realised the creatures plan before it was too late. Unable to stop it, Sonar watched helplessly as Aquatikus did a backward roll, transforming into his Animal form, before loping into the water. His hind legs formed together and twisted, and merged into a giant fin, and its forearms merged into smaller fins, so it sort of resembled a giant shark. It sped away, into the reef. Sonar groaned. "Huh. Guess it's going to be a long day, after all" He said. And with that, he waded into the water.

OCC: Sorry Sam, had to split it into to parts, so no further mention of the nemetrix drone in this post. If you want to mention something in a post before I post how the Drone and Mark encounter each other again, you could either just leave it for now, or maybe talk about Colby sending the Mite combat commands, or showing it processing some of the data it scanned, maybe certain aliens attributes, I dunno, whatever you decide, it's up to you.

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Why yes Grassmaster, I would appreciate that.

Nemetrix Class Drone 01
Aberstwyth, Earth

The spider-like entity managed to acquire quite a bit of information on the Omnitrix wielder, in addition to a scale of the escaping purple creature. This was good, for it at least. The spider creature then proceeded to transform into a shining, spherical crystal, which then started to turn all liquid and dashed away at high speeds. No one knew what was up, but we all know it will probably return, and hard.

As soon as this one left, another similiar mite-like machine appeared, this time with an orange emblem and an '02' on its back. It lurked in the shadows, and watched the Red Omnitrix wielder do his thing and fight his aquatic opponent.

Colby Stilton
Stilton Mansion, ???

"Ah, it's great to be back home! Huh?"

Colby was greeted by his Nemetrix Class Drone 01. It summoned a tiny scale from its containment unit and gave it to Colby.

"A welcome back gift? Awww... thank you..." Colby smiled brightly as he petted his machine. He grabbed the reverse-engineered Omnitrix he acquired from blueprints and inserted the tiny scale inside.

"Aquatic abilities? Hmm... Up to par. Well, I hope my regular drone brings back some Segmentasapien DNA..." Colby hoped. The DNA of the colourful gorilla could change many things.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Mark Tyler
Aberysthwyth Seaside
Wales
UK
Earth

As Sonar waded up to his head, he pondered how exactly he was going to chase Aquatikus rouge DNA sample. It would take to long to transform out, recharge, then turn into Aquatikus himself, before catching up to the renegade alien, and he didn't fancy scrolling his newly unlocked transformations and experimenting with them. Another time, perhaps. And anyway, he didn't fancy transforming out of his current form, as the water was at head height, and sonar was 1/4 of a metre higher than Mark, so... You do the maths. He clenched his fists in anger, and found them retract into his hands, and a circular surface appear on his palms. He then had an idea. He plunged his head under the water.

He could adjust his eyes to the murkiness of the water. He did not need to breathe, and did not take on water through his mouth, nostrils, or any other area in his body. And best of all, his body was streamlined perfectly. He dived, and felt holes appear in the soles of his feet. His hands and his feet blasted out a barrage of sonic sound-waves, which propelled him through the water at a speed of 60 knots per hour. He blasted through the water, the ground becoming deeper, and deeper, until he was half a mile out to sea. "Ultimatrix? How much longer do I have in this form?" 'Seven minutes, fifty-two seconds remaining' It relied to his question. He was now in murky-dark waters, and even though he could witch to his water-proofed night-vision, which would have enabled him to see perfectly again, he chose to activate the headlights rimmed around his eyes. He wanted to make himself a target for the prey. Now all he had to do was locate the predator, and then attract it.

Mark stopped in motion, about four metres from the surface. He asked his body to calculate the temperature, and how far down he was from the outer crust. 'Temperature: -2 Degrees Celsius. Depth from seabed: 2 Metres, approx.' So he wasn't even too far down, and it was already almost pitch black. He held up both his arms, and let out a silent blast of sonic energy. He had set the sonar to a 2 mile radius, for he knew that Aquatikus would never have retreated, merely lay in wait for his foolish prey. And as the information relayed to Sonar himself, his Wiry-red veins in his back pulsated, processing the data... Bingo. He was now homing in on Sonar fast, faster than any boat, at a rate of 120 Knots. He knew that this was a casual speed for an Aquafrigian. After all, he had transformed into him enough times. He also knew that, even though the Sonar had been a tiny, almost invisible pulse, Aquatikus would have sensed it from anywhere in the world. A great adapter, amazing fighter on land, Phenomenal in water. He would even say that Aquafrigian's where superior to even a seasoned Piscciss Volann. Sonar began racing at top speed toward the shore. Mark knew he would be dead within seconds if he faced the Water-land hybrid in the water... But on land, it was a different story.

He activated his sensors about 10 metres from the shore. Crap. His mechamorphic environmental sensors on his back, where telling him that Aquatikus was only 5 metres behind, at a speed of a still leisurely 160 knots. Sonar increased his speed to his maximum 180 Knots, and shot upward, out of the water, and landed on his feet on the wooden pier. The Dog-like shark burst out of the water, merging his fins and tail into his usual legs, and did a dive-roll, morphing into his hooded humanoid form. He then preceded to fire short, rapid bullets formed out of water, from his hands, directly at Sonar's face. Once again, Sonar's Galvanic Mechamorph sensor-skin on his back prevailed. At the processing data of 0.0034 seconds, he calculated the trajectory and aim of the bullets, and proceeded to fire his own bullets made of pure sound from the circular holes in his palms. There was an explosion of smoke where every bullet of a different element collided. None of Sonars missed.

Sonar then proceeded to wrap up this Mexican stand-off, by firing a horizontal wave of weak sound, weak enough to run through, but strong enough to repel Aquatikuses heavy ranged attacks, enticing the form-changing being to make the fatal mistake. It did. Aquatikus rolled, and morphed into his Beast-form, and galloped toward Mark, who, at the last second, gripped the water-beast's head by the temples, and sent a short, sharp burst of sound, that knocked the monster out cold. The monster receded back into the watch in a beam of blue, as if he was being re-aquired into the watch. And Mark timed out in a flash of yellowy-gold. "Well, that's that taken care of" he thought, only to find himself facing an Orange drone, ready for combat, and analysing every detail of the Red Ultimatrix. "Or not" he said, gripping the watch tight and waiting a few seconds for it to recharge.

OCC: We can now begin the battle, I personally don't mind if you take another piece of DNA from my Ultimatrix, but remember that any copy of my original aliens come out in the negative colours of the original, unless it is scanned in whilst Mark is using the said form. You can make the drone launch an attack now, as I'll be on later, and ready to reply Mark's next movements, before I sign off. Well, chao for now!

Samantha Sparks

Nemetrix Drone Class 02
Aberstwyth Seaside, Earth

Once again, the incorrect predator was being used on the incorrect prey. The correct prey, however, was in the correct region. With that, the drone slammed down on its collar emblem, before beginning to transform into a giant draconic beast. It had the beak of a bird of prey, and its feathers were a shining golden-brown, with a head covered in silvery-white feathers. While it had many bird-like features, the tail and the plates on its back were still draconic.

The humongous dragon-eagle thing then summoned its feathery wings, taking flight towards the red Omnitrix wielder. It screeched like a hawk before attempting to grab the human with the red Omnitrix by using one of its front talons. The bird of prey then soared into the sky. Using its keen eyes, the bird proceeded to soar across the waters. It can be presumed to be a migratory species, seeing that it didn't seem to run out of energy after quite a while of restless flight.

Where the bird was taking the boy was a big mystery. But it was ready just in case he retaliated. The collar emblem on its collar behan to synch with the red Omnitrix, as it attempted to absorb even more data and genetic code...

Colby Stilton
Stilton Mansion, ???

"Master, are you forgetting something?" Hel questioned Colby.

"What are you talking about? My drone isn't going to fly all the way. Do you honestly think I'll let that guy know where I live?" Colby chuckled before gazing at his screen, "I wonder, it'd be great if I acquired Segmentasapien DNA. I can use it for many things apart from combat..."

He looked at his knock-off Omnitrix on the table. It now contained the genetic code of a few species - human, Galvanic Mechomorph and Aquafrigian.

"Say Master, why didn't you just grab the genetic code of the sentient species themselves?" Hel questioned once more.

"They are sentient, with differing battle styles and such. It is unwise to do so," Colby smiled. He was soon ready to fight against the Omnitrix wielders in person.

Last edited:

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Mark Tyler
Somewhere off the coast of Wales
Some ocean that Mark couldn't remember the name of
Earth... But for how long?

The draconic eagle carried Mark high above the water, the pier, and the smoking wooden ground of where his lAtest battle had ensued. As the eagle-ish creature swooped above the clouds, Mark finally saw where the creature was headed. A giant ship shimmered into existence, and was no doubt behind all these so-called 'Nemetrix' drones. Mark did want to meet the creature's leader...

But not on it's terms. Mark quickly detached himself from the creature's grip, and he fell down onto what seems the command centre/the bridge of the ship. Mark the selected the silhouetted form of Prowl, and pressed down the dial. He immediately felt red hair sprout from everywhere on his body. He felt his arms become more thick and muscular, and his body shook as his eyes disapeared. He couldn't call out the name of his transformation, so instead he just roared.

He then turned intangible, melting through the roof, and losing in beast form in the main command deck. He hit the Ultimatrix symbol on his Left shoulder, and his fur retracted to his red leather jacket, as he stood face to face to the threat of azmuth and the rest of the universe, in the guise if none other, than the mythical magic-scientist, Colby Stilton...

Occ: I am well prepared for some dialogue, so whenever you are ready, but I'm posting on my phone so not great speed typing... Also, kinda off topic, but is Colby and kotamae (TT thread) related? Or do you Just like the surname Stilton?

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Colby's father/mother/hermaphrodite parent is the cousin of Kotamae's grandfather. Colby's dad isn't as scary as you think. Also, no one knows about, or has been to, the Stilton Mansion, save the Stiltons.

Nemetrix Drone Class 02
Some ocean and in some ship, Earth

Sadly, there was no Colby, and no one has ever known about or found the Stilton Mansion. There was, however, another entity on board - a red serpentine chinese dragon of sorts with a red collar emblem akin to the eagle-dragon's. It gazed upon the red creature, before proceeding to charge at it.

Before the red dragon could start to chow down on the red mutt, it was struck with a hammer that seemed to be returning somewhere. The boomerang hammer returned to an odd person wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, a tuxedo and a bowler hat. The odd hammer returned to this humanoid entity, before the humanoid shouted towards the canine-like being, "RUN!"

The masculine voice probably confirmed his gender. A car-sized wolf then appeared to help the masked man.

Colby Stilton
Stilton Mansion, ???

Colby gazed upon his screen. While the prey has taken the bait, the plan was interfered by a mysterious entity with a wolf.

"What... what have I done? I can't involve them in this..." Colby then sighed, "I don't think there is a choice, I require more DNA..."

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Mark Tyler (Currently Prowl)
Colby Stilton's DNA retrieval ship (or at least that's where Mark thinks he is)
Sea (near Welsh coast)
Earth

Mark was confused. He expected to find the leader here, but found only an empty control panel, with a camera. A yellow screen appeared on the moniter, with the words "Welcome to the Big Brother house. You have been duped" but Mark wasn't focused on the message that much. He was focused on the man who had just entered the area, and fought off the dragon-drone (this was now what Mark would refer to the robot-nemetrix as) and saved his *** from becoming a fur coat for the creature's controller. Mark had to repay the man, and couldn't just run. He yapped at the man, and then morphed his body into the appropriate creature. It was a tank-built canine, red, with armour plates, tusks, and a laser-edged spike on the end of his tail. He then changed into camouflage mode, and together, with the man, began to stalk the prey.

OCC: I imagine that Mark would get as close as he could, being relatively invisible, and then launch a brutal assault. Your man could help, or just watch me fight. Your choice