• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unity of the Universe | RP Thread

Samantha Sparks

OoC Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...-RP-PG-13-Little-Ben-10-knowledge-required-SU

Touko Ikezawa, Victor Gigawatt and Yuriko Okami
Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Touko's School

"Well, the Yamata-no-Orochi was our former foe. The new one's called Bahamut. Yeah, he's pretty tough," A young, medium-length haired 'girl' spoke. No one could tell, but that was a boy by the name of Victor Gigawatt!

The young girl with the eyepatch, Touko, looked into Victor's eyes. She spoke little to none, and could only 'speak' through expressions.

"I'll be alright, Touko. This is but an everyday event to me. I will be in one piece like always," Victor simply replied before he bumped into a familiar-looking person. The lady barely rose up to a metre, and her hair veiled her eyes. She was accompanied by a rather tall student who could pass as a lady in her late 20s. "Gin..." Victor growled, only to make continuous noises of a crab snapping its claws.

"What are you looking at, lobster guy? I don't have time for your nonsense, and I'm busy today. Tamae, let's go..."

With that, the petite lady Victor referred to as 'Gin', as well as the taller lady who accompanied her, left.

"Gin Furukawa? You mean, the feared one? I hear those who pick on him get traumatised badly," the animal eared girl, Yuriko, spoke.

"Long story, Yuri. Our rivalry began quite a long time ago," Victor commented, "ah yes, we still need to examine Touko's 'evil eye'. See what we can find."

Touko then looked at Victor, then blushed a little. Last week included BWH measurements. Of course, she knew that Victor could be pretty overanalytic and at times, shocking.

---

Battalion, Diety of War
Space
Near Earth's Orbit
Battalion's Fleet

"Perfect. I believe this is the world where I commence my search. And to kill two birds with one stone as the locals say, claim this world as mine."
A white lion-like being growled while smiling.
"Activate The Vandas," he spoke through his voice command. From his huge fleet of ships, numerous humanoid, purple flower-like robots ejected themselves towards Earth.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Ridder Mason
Earth
Arctic Ocean
Passenger ship

Ridder Mason was an average student attending a normal school in Liverpool Great Britain, until the day he bought a weird key chain which temporarily turned him into a monster and got him expelled from school. His friends didn't want to be around him, nor did his parents. How he managed to see the bright side was a mystery. Maybe he was naturally happy or he was simply naive. Ridder Mason was still unsure why he turned into the creature he did.

But regardless, Ridder was more or less on Exile from England entirely. After sightings of the one called "Barrel Chest," authorities everywhere were on the look out for Ridder or the aforementioned beast. There wasn't anywhere that Ridder could be safe. Ridder did the only thing he could do, he hid himself away on a boat, hoping to find another location. However...

Ridder had no money. He had no tickets, or passport, or family heirlooms or anything he could use to climb aboard legally. He could only sneak aboard. Which mean he had to hide. Somewhere people wouldn't notice him. The only place he could find was inside a storeroom. But even inside there, he wasn't safe.

Not only could someone find him, but he could change form at any time, and against his will. Ridder had to stay perfectly silent for the entire ride, and not touch a thing. But he knew not what turned him into Barrel Chest, or if he could morph into other creatures.

((OOC: How should our characters meet?))

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Well, you could use Screecher to fly away towards Japan. Or you could have the ship crash into another and Touko/Stilton goes to the rescue. Touko's shyness makes her have few to no lines. And Victor does a lot of research.

Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Touko's Room, Ikezawa Residence

"It's been a month since we came to your room, Touko. Looks spick and span as usual, even without our help," Yuriko commented, "ever since you acquired that 'evil eye' of yours, you've been using it for many good deeds, this for instance..."

Victor proceeded to take out some iPad of sorts, previewing a video of a giant serpentine winged sea monster saving a ship from sinking. The sea monster was blue and black, very stripy, and had an eyepatch. It had a very unique chest emblem like no other, too.

"I still wonder why you still call it 'Leviathan' when the serpent looks more like a Quetzelcoatl. Did Edgysaurus' edginess get to you?" Victor questioned, followed by a soft chuckle from Touko. "Alright, what other recent cryptids and close encounters have we here. 'Bookzilla', 'Clockeye', 'Shawoman', seriously, what kind of ridiculous nicknames does the public give to these guys? Hold on, something's a little different about this guy. This one doesn't look familiar at all..."

After close examination, the trio noted that the furry, blue beast had a yellow-hued 'evil eye' emblem, whereas most of the others had pink-hued ones.

"That's a Huforsin, a sentient species with incredible strength. I've never seen one on Earth before. You're not the only one, Touko," Victor assured his friend, "we must find this person at all costs. Maybe he or she can help."

Touko nodded. She then took out an envelope from her shelves filled with books. In this envelope, there were pictures of many other-worldly beings that seemed to be from... well... other worlds.

"I presumed you used the Incantasapien you refer to as 'Hecate', named after the Triple Goddess of Greek Myths?" Victor questioned, before commenting, "Incantasapiens are great hackers, after all."

Touko nodded.

"I- isn't that- against the-" Yuriko stuttered.

"Incantasapiens aren't as smart as Cerebrucrustaceans like me, but they will never leave a single trace of evidence."

The trio proceeded to observe the photographs. Victor then proceeded to give (generally) interesting Trivia on each being, which caused the girls to doze off on his shoulders. Victor blushed a little.

Wha- wha- zzz... Victor thought for a while, before dozing off as well.

Alexis Stilton II
???
???
Stilton Mansion

The head of the Stilton family sat at his window. Her eyes gazed upon the morning sky. The mysterious one stretched his arms as she began to hop out of the window and gently land on the ground, both feet down.

"Such a beautiful day. It is a shame the others are busy. Well, it'd be rude for me not to pay a visit to someone. Hmmm... let's see... Gin and Victor both live in Tokyo. Maybe I'll pay a short visit to them..."

With that, the masked man headed off...

---

"Ah, lovely docks," Stilton spoke as she stretched his arms once more. He knew that she should really get going, but she felt like having a little break at the docks. That was his way of life.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!

Timothy
Earth
Southern Texas

BZZT!BZZT! My phone had gone off vibrating, signaling my alarm, However, being that it was my day off, I just laid there in bed, looking up at the ceiling. As I finally got myself to sit up I heard some thudding in the living room of my house, Gahhira, that's who it is... I thought to myself as I laid back down and put my hands over my eyes. Sure enough, moments later there was a knock on my room door.

"Tim, are you awake?" a reptilian sounding voice said from the other side.

Normally I'd answer, however, I was still having trouble moving, or ever remembering how I even got home for the past week after a meteor had landed nearby and thinking that it may have been another ship like Gahhira's, I checked it out, however I was knocked unconscious after I looked directly at it, after that, it's a blur.

BZZT!BZZT! my phone went off again, this time, it was my boss.

"Uh, hello?" I answered, still trying to get to my feet.
"Timothy, did you check everywhere last night before you closed the store?" My boss responded rather harshly.
"Yeah, why do you ask? you could have just checked the film."
"The film is missing."

I just sat there for a second trying to figure out what exactly he was talking about, it was the weekend, I always had weekends off, and even more confusing; today was Sunday.

"Are you there?" My boss snapped.
"Mhmm, just trying to figure out why your asking me if I worked yesterday."
"You came in and offered to work this weekend."

what the heck did I do last night I said as I almost hit myself in the head.

"Alright, can we talk about this once I get into work today?" I asked, still trying not to harm myself.
There wasn't even a response, just a click.

"Tim?" Gahhira said as she opened the door and crouched to get in my room.

"Yeah... Gahhira, you've gotta help me, I don't remember anything from the past week, it's like I'm going insane." I said, rather worried when I noticed her expression changed from a rather mellow look to a startled look.

Minutes had gone by as she stood there, looking at me like I was some sort of, well, Alien she had just met. Confused, I stood up, however, once I did, Gahhira took a step backwards. what did I do? I thought to myself as I turned around to make sure there wasn't anything behind me.

"WHAT THE... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" I shouted at the top of my lungs when I seen a large bushy thing right behind me.

As I tried to grab it, the unknown thing followed my back like it was attached. After about 5 minutes I finally caught it, however, I felt a sharp pain as I tried to pull it away from me and then I seen something that made my scream even louder then when I seen the "thing"; my entire arm was coated in black fur and my fingers had grown sharp claws.

"Ga... Gahhira... what's going on?" I said as I collapsed onto my bed.

"I.. I don't... I've never..." She stuttered in fear.

I'm not going into work looking like a ****ing werewolf. I thought to myself as I picked up my phone, despite my unknown transfiguration, I managed to adapt to it like I was born this way. As the phone dialed and started calling, thousands of thoughts ran through my head, yet I was able to process and understand them all.

"Yes Tim?" My boss answered.

"Listen, I can't come into work today, something happened, I might even be out for the week, major family emergency." I lied, hoping that he'd take the excuse.

"You can't take today off. I need to go home early." My boss said as if I didn't have any value.

"To hell with you then I quit." I said without thinking and hung up.

I then peered out the window, however, I was quickly grabbed by Gahhira.

"What are you? What have you done with Tim?!" She roared as I felt her extremely rough grip get tighter around my throat.

"is ee. its mee!" I gasped, trying to get every ounce of air I could.

Everything started to go black before I felt myself drop to the ground. "Prove it" Gahhira said.

"I..." I started but was cut off trying to breathe. "Sheltered you... I watched your... ship... crash..." I said before trying to get to my feet "I... helped you out of... your ship."

Gahhira's eyes then got really wide and she started to tremble. "Tim... what happened to you?" She said as she picked me up.

Before I could say anything, I blacked out with the last thing I saw was my friend putting my on the bed.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: Looks like it's villain time!

Zaer Kerrigan, Prince of Blades
Earth
Rocky Mountain range
Small vacation home

On one of the less steep cliffs of the Rocky Mountains, a small vacation home sits, cut off from the nearby sights of the once popular hiking trails. It used to be popular, but because of the rampant recent vanishing from the trails, it's been fairly barren. The vacation home, however, was a hub of activity. The rich son of the people that owned it was having a large party with his high school graduating class, and the twenty students were going nuts. Beer was praticulily leaking down the cliff side, with how much the whole group was consuming, but that wasn't their biggest issue. The large issue was for a couple that decided to lead away from the party. Their screams of pain were drowned out by the rocking music and the shouts of merryment. The young woman of the couple was jumped by a small alien, something she couldn't see right away, and it began to tear into her spine and back muscles. She screamed, trying to get it off, and called for her boyfriend to help. He tried to punch the dog sized alien when it leapt up, and tore into the boy's throat. Blood flew out, and the creature's head buried it's way into his neck. The boy's head fell off in a few moments, and the girl screamed louder, but for no avail. The alien, the Zergling, grinned, and leapt ontop of her again, biting into her flesh and back. The girl died a few minutes later, the last feeling was of the smooth head of the Zergling tunnleing into her body, and biting her heart.

"Out. Unburrow" came a commanding voice, ten minutes after the attack. The Zergling popped out like a gorpher from the hole he devoured through the girl. His Cerebrate nodded in sastifaction, and ten aliens behind the Cerebrate hopped out of the woods. They were identical to the Zergling, and began to drag the bodies to a hole in the ground, which lead to the under ground Hive. Those bodies would feed the Drones that gathered minerals, btu they needed more for the Brood. The Cerebrate turned his carapaced head to the vacation home. A grin streched across his green face, and Zaer Kerrigan, Prince of Blades and Heir to the Overmind, marched with his eleven Zerglings for a feeding. It was bloody, with the vacation home trashed, but what worried Zaer was thatone of the kids had a Plumber device. It could been a communicator, but Zaer did not what to take a chance.

"Argh...my...father is..." choked the boy, Zaer choking the boy over the cliff end. Zaer merely grinned, savouring a possible challenge.

"Too bad they'll never know, merely the accident" Zaer taunted, his thick voice muddling his voice slightly, but not enough to not be missunderstood. He let go, and the boy tumbled down the side, cracking bones along the way. "Here lies a Plumber kid. Fell in an accident by a friend's vacation home. Accident" Zaer said to himself, and turned back to the bodies. He grabbed them, and brought them to the hole, the stack of 17 feeling light to his body.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Ridder Mason
Earth
Arctic Ocean
Passenger ship

Sadly, Ridder wouldn't be safe forever inside the storeroom. Sooner or later, someone would come inside, and someone did. Eventually, a knock was heard on the door. Ridder's instincts took over.

"Oy, no one here!" Ridder carelessly called out. Ridder immediately facepalmed himself. (Yuhck, why ay say that, then, that gave me away,) he thought to himself.

Immediately, a man walked inside the room. He didn't seem very strong, but Ridder still didn't want to be in the same room as him. "Hey, who are you?" the man asked. "I didn't see you come on board. Intruder!" The man called out for back-up. Ridder backed up into the wall behind him, and bumped into it. And immediately he started to change. "Oh no, not again." But this time he didn't turn into Barrel Chest. He turned into a very furry creature with mauve fur and spikes. The creature even had wings. Ridder turned into a creature named Screecher. ...Tee hee, that almost rhymed.

"Gyaaaa! GUYS!!!" the man yelled as he ran out of the room. Ridder put his wings forward after this guy left, which was the first time he actually noticed he had wings. He started to wave his wings furiously, trying to take off. Eventually, he started flying forward. Quickly he floated forward, trying to escape the ship before the security came... But it was too late.

Shortly after he flew off, the bullets started to fly. The security fired several shots into the air, hoping to gun down the Screecher. Screecher tried his hardest to fly off as fast as he could. Fortunately, he got far enough away that the shots no longer could reach him, and managed to fly away. As he was flying, he started to fly toward the closest land he could find: an island named "Japan."

Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan

Ridder didn't know how to change back to himself, so tried to hide himself among the buildings as Screecher. ...But he wasn't doing a good job. Ridder was also unsure of flying in general. He couldn't help but crash into a few windows on the way, including the Ikezawa Residence.

Samantha Sparks

OoC: I should've mentioned this, but the Omnitrix can detect nearby Omnitrixes, except Phony ones akin to Albedo's Omnitrix or the Nemetrix. Like a Plumber's Badge, it can function as a map. To locate Plumbers and Omnitrix wielders.

Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Ikezawa Residence

"Huh? You heard that noise?" Yuriko woke up. Followed by that, the other two children woke up as well.
"It may be a foe. Be wary Touk-" before he could complete his sentence, Victor was interrupted by a mysterious voice. It sounded like a more adult-like version of Touko's voice.

"Another Omnitrix signal detected. Another Omnitrix signal detected."

"Another? Omnitrix? Hmmm..." Victor pondered for a while about Touko's eye flashing behind her eyepatch. "Omnitrix, I heard that name before. Omni. Trix. Matrix. I see, oddly fitting..."
"How about another, is it the crashing?" Yuriko questioned.

"Believably. Only one way to find out... I have to thank Kaoru for this crowbar."

With that, the trio exited the house to investigate, only to find a large bat-like creature thrashing and crashing about.
"Hmmm... This species is incapable of translatable speech. Several sources depict these creatures as non-sentient."

With that, Touko's eye flashed more frequently. She then revealed her hidden eye, before a hologram appeared in front of her. She then activated it my places her palm in fromt of the hologram, before clenching it into a fist. With that, she began to transform. Her skin began to turn paler and her school uniform morphed into an overcoat, while her ribbon turned into her inner clothes. Her figure began to become more masculine. Her eyepatch was reformed into a pair of sunglasses. In a matter of time, a vampire-like creature could be seen.

"Alucard!" the being that appeared in place of Touko wailed, prior to chasing after the bat-like beast at extreme speeds. When Alucard caught up with the bat, he began to run backwards. Alucard pointed to the Omnitrix emblem on his chest, before using his long, elastic arms to grab the bat by the wings, in an attempt to safely pull him down.

"Omnitrixes synching. Synching..."

Victor and Yuriko finally caught up. It was easy for Yuriko, but Victor, being a hybrid of two very unatheletic subspecies, panted. "Omnitrixes... Are... Synching... Like... How... People... Exchange..."

Victor then fell to the ground. "Phone numbers. Likely theory."

"Alright. I see," Yuriko didn't really get it. "So, now what? The bat looks friendly. Even for someone who hates bats and silver, I don't see a reason to fight."

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Ridder Mason
Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Ikezawa Residence

Not surprisingly, he attracted quite a bit of attention. Three humanoids ran outside to see what was going on, and one of them turned into a different humanoid creature, who wore a fedora, some REALLY ridiculously dumb shades (Wink wink), a tuxedo, and pale white skin. A human with special super powers? Screecher was kind of afraid of this creature and started to fly away. ...But not knowing how to fly correctly, he was quickly caught. Of coarse, even if he could fly, he would still be too slow.

Eventually, the humanoid brought him down to the other two's level. The other two didn't seem all that normal either. This kept getting weirder and weirder. Forturnately, Screecher eventually shifted back to Ridder after a long struggle. Now he could actually communicate with the others.

"Oy! What's the big idea?" Ridder asked. "Who are you people, and why ya have such strange skin? I've not seen such human beings in my life." Ridder never even had stuck in his mind that maybe they could help him. "And what the bloody 'ell happened just then? Why ay turn into that... that creature?"

Samantha Sparks

Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Ikezawa Residence

The trio noted how the bat transformed back into a human being. He really was another human. Alucard made a few bat-like noises before he slammed the 'Omnitrix emblem' on his chest, transforming back into a petite little girl with a black one-piece serafukku and a medical eyepatch. The girl, Touko Ikezawa, bowed.

"Omnitrix synch complete," Touko's 'Omnitrix' spoke.

"The 'weird humanoid' Touko here transformed into is not human. It is a Nosferat, a monogender vampire-like extraterrestrial. How they became monogender is another story altogether," Victor smiled as he walked up to the two 'Omnitrix' wielders. "Don't worry, they don't suck blood, they are hard to eradicate, however."

Touko pouted at Victor for a while.

"Alright, alright, I apologise. Anyways, my name is Victor, this is Yuriko, and she's Touko. As you can see, Touko is an 'Omnitrix' wielder, just like you. We are all very glad to meet you."

The trio bowed a little, before Touko slightly revealed her shining, ominous 'Omnitrix eye'

"Wait a second, I think I've seen that guy. He's wanted for turning into a monster or something..." Yuriko remembered his face possibly from the news.

"Hmmm... if that is the case... the most logical choice is to contact Magister Fenrir again. Now lad, let us get indoors," Victor spoke.

---

Yuriko readied what looked like a green version of an 'Omnitrix emblem. From it popped out a hologram of a wolf person.

"Hello Bar- I mean Yuriko. You too, Touko, Victor," the bipedal werewolf man spoke. "I see you brought someone. Is he what you want to talk about?"

"Yes Grandpa. That's an Omnitrix wielder like Touko," Yuriko spoke before turning to the new guy, "so, what is your name?"

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Zaer Kerrigan, Prince of Blades
Earth
Rocky Mountain Range
Brood Home

Zaer rolled his shoulders and sockets, as he looked over his children devouring the stack of teenagers. Blood flew about, and he wipped the bits of gore that splashed onto his carapce with a lazy finger. The large cave that he managed to dig out was starting to get a bit stale for his brood. They just increased their numbers to 150. Ten Drones, 90 Zerglings, and the newest editions to his brood, 50 Hydralisks. However, this made the cave crowded at times. Zaer stepped over another Zergling that was running about, ans looked at a map he had stolen a little earlier. He needed to expand. He looked down at the bottom of the large piece of paper to see a fairly good sized area. It looked a bit miss shapen, and had a lot of red along it. It was less red to the top, and more red to the bottom. "Seems big enough..." he muttered. It looked like a lot of food was there too, so it was nice. He smiled, and his antennea extended out. The signels they extended began to affcet the brood. Hydralisks and Zerglings burrowed into the ground, and began to tunnel for the destination. The drones flocked into the Hatchery, which closed around itself and began to tunnel as well. Zaer rolled his shoulders again, and extended his lastest mutation: a pair of glistening creep wings. He flapped once, and shot into the air. With his strenght, he punched out of the cave and started t fly south for the new territory of Texas, the warmer, southern part. He flew up high, and lactched onto a plane flying in the same direction, to save his energy for the battle.

Southern Texas

Zaer had dozed off on the ride, as he had just eaten a meal of crushed plumber kid, and awoke when the plane started to fly down for a runway. Zaer grumbled, and extended his blades. The blades gave off a slithery sound as they extended out from his arms, and suddenly hooked inwards. The hook were a foot across, with the four foot blade reduced to a thee foot hook. Zaer scurred along the hull to the right wing, and leapt out onto the wing. Hooking into the engine with the hooks, he tore down, causing the engine to sputter and leak fuel. Zaer landed on the ground with a mighty thud, and spun around where he had landed. A few people looked in shock at his form, but he merely gave a malicious grin before tearing into the throat of a woman next to him. He tossed her aside, and ran for the city, extending his wings once more for flight. Time for the Zaer Brood to make their presence known. Already, his Zerglings and Hydralisks had erupted from the ground tearing the civilians apart and pilling them in the center of town for later. Bullets merely bounced off of the carapaces, but one lucky shot from a cop killed a Zergling. He was stripped to the bone in revenge. Zaer landed on a tall building, and with his antennea, ordered them around to attack the cops and SWAT first, before starting on the civilians. He grinned.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Ridder Mason
Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Ikezawa Residence

Things were getting weird. They were trying to tell him about aliens and the omnitrix and other such things. First, the odd vampire turned into a human before a device said "Omnitrix synch complete." Next, the odd humanoid creature tried to explain what he just saw. "The 'weird humanoid' Touko here transformed into is not human. It is a Nosferat, a monogender vampire-like extraterrestrial. How they became monogender is another story altogether. Don't worry, they don't suck blood, they are hard to eradicate, however."
"

Ridder's first reaction was "Huh? Vampire? I neva' bought into those who spoke that vampires are creatures. They 'ave always been humans with Super-Powers to me." ...Wait, what? Why was that relevant? As a matter of fact, vampires were a hot topic for Ridder, as he isn't particularly fond of them, or the legends.

Eventually, the odd being spoke again. "Alright, alright, I apologise. Anyways, my name is Victor, this is Yuriko, and she's Touko. As you can see, Touko is an 'Omnitrix' wielder, just like you. We are all very glad to meet you." Ridder shot his eyes at all three of them. "Wait, hold the phone, mate! Omnitrix Wielder? Is that's what's been going on? Is that why I was expelled from school, my home, my family, and England? Is that what caused me to turn into those bloody monsters?"

The others started to talk again. "Wait a second, I think I've seen that guy. He's wanted for turning into a monster or something..." Yuriko mentioned. "Well gee, you don't very much well say," Ridder mentioned. "Hmmm... if that is the case... the most logical choice is to contact Magister Fenrir again. Now lad, let us get indoors," Victor added.

"Magister Fenrir?" Ridder asked. "What, you want me to get 'aten by a giant wolf, or something!?" Being English, Ridder was used to stories about vampires and werewolves, but didn't exactly want anything to do with them.

Eventually they went inside and Yuriko created a holographic image of, you guessed it, a wolf. "Hello Bar- I mean Yuriko. You too, Touko, Victor," the bipedal werewolf man spoke. "I see you brought someone. Is he what you want to talk about?" Ridder was getting more and more nervous. "Oy! What's the big deal?" he cried out.

"Yes Grandpa. That's an Omnitrix wielder like Touko," Yuriko spoke before turning to the new guy, "So, what is your name?" Ridder was backing away from the group. "Why should I tell you? Apparently me and her are both "Omnitrix Wielders," and you... I don't even know what you or the wolf are," he said pointing at Victor and Fenrir. "Oy! Am I supposed to just tell you my name is Ridder Mason?" ...He just did. "And I don't even know how I'm turning into these things!"

Eventually, something near Ridder shined a strange yellow light. It was a blue key-chain with a little monster head. The eyes on the monster head both flashed yellow.

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Just a reminder that Victor is ridiculously easy to mistake for a girl. Also Edgysaurus perpetually counters Touko's shyness. And he/she/it likes to use the word 'happy ending'.

Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Ikezawa Residence

"I believe so," Victor replied in response to Ridder's question about the Omnitrix. "Of course, there are other Omnitrix wielders who have used this power for good. Perhaps you could do the same," Victor then showed a few pictures on his iPad, depicting several 'Omnitrix' aliens with similiar emblems to Touko's 'evil eye' and Ridder's keychain. "Maybe you could hang around here until the next Full Moon and- Ow. Yuriko, please."

It was apparent that Yuriko stepped on Victor's feet.

Next, the hologram spoke.

"So... Ridder Mason, huh? It is nice to meet you, wielder of the Omnitrix. My name is Magister Fenrir von Lycanthrope. I am of the Loboan Race.," Magister Fenrir said as the hologram shifted to another similiar-looking wolf-like being, accompanied with a bunch of data.

Species: Loboan
Home Planet: Luna Lobo
Body Type: Humanoid, Canine
Sentient species with feral insticts. Hunt in packs. Their bark is worse than their bite. Berserk when exposed to full moon.

"Yuriko too, is half Loboan, being my granddaughter. Victor here is half human, half Cerebrocrustacean," the hologram shifted to another depicting a crab-like being accompanied with the following data:

Species: Cerebrocrustacean
Home Planet: Encephalonus IV
Body Type: Arthropod
Highly intelligent, and arrogant and cocky to boot. Capable of manipulating electricity in many ways.

"I'm right here, Magister," Victor sighed.

"Ah, sorry for the stereotypes. And now that you know what we are, I believe you should know what you were..." The Magister's voice emerged, shifting to a hologram of what Ridder referred to as 'Barrel Chest', and another similiar-hued spherical being with bunny ears, followed by the following information:

Species:Huforsin
Home Planet: Shial
Body Type: Humanoid/Spherical
Two varieties identified by yours truly after a little research. First variety relies on melee combat, non-understandable speech, second variety relies on far-range strikes, understandable speech.

The hologram shifted back to Magister Fenrir. "Now that we've probably cleared things up, I believe I should get to the point. I am attempting to help you in... how do I put this... The Plumbers are attempting to make contact with all ten Omnitrix wielders, and we will also attempt to remove any possible criminal record involving the Huforsin incident. It will take a while, so hang in there. As for how the Omnitrix works, not even the Plumbers know. It was formerly but a legend to us. Touko here doesn't like speaking, so she hasn't really shared any of its secrets with us. I believe this is what you have called me for, Yuriko?"

"Thank you Grandpa, you have my thanks," Yuriko greeted.

"Well, this is Magister Fenrir, signing off," the hologram disappeared.

Just then, Ridder's keychain seemed to be glowing.

"This doesn't look good," Victor spoke, "I'm not that good with such advanced technology, especially one beyond Galvan standards. Maybe he's transforming. Touko, be prepared."

Touko then pulled off her eyepatch, just in case Ridder transformed into something too big or Berserk. She then signalled her arms in a way that meant 'calm down'. Next, she selected a hologram that resermbles a T-Rex, before morphing into a human-sized T-Rex-like yellow being with a black hoodie. "Edgysaurus! Ah, I feel more comfortable talking in this form," the eyepatched dinosaur spoke in a Japanese male accent. Edgysaurus then revealed the pink 'Omnitrix' emblem on his inner red shirt. "Are you watching, I believe that there is something you should learn... pass these on to any puzzled Omnitrix wielder you meet... If you want a happy ending, you should watch carefully..."

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Ridder Mason
Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Ikezawa Residence

"Of course, there are other Omnitrix wielders who have used this power for good. Perhaps you could do the same," Victor mentioned. Really, Ridder didn't even want the power, but he had no plans on using it for evil. Then the hologram started talking.

"So... Ridder Mason, huh? It is nice to meet you, wielder of the Omnitrix. My name is Magister Fenrir von Lycanthrope. I am of the Loboan Race." Ridder was still weirded out by the wolf creature. Eventually, he showed data on his own race, and Ridder couldn't believe his eyes. In fact, he almost couldn't believe it was all real. But if it were a dream, he probably had of woken up by now.

Eventually, the wolf started to show more holograms. One of the vampire creatures he saw before, and two more that blew his mind: A large blue creature, kind of like Bigfoot or something, and a smaller creature, almost like that crazy red gremlin from those video games all the kids were talking about in school. ...Well, below his age-group anyway.

The big one he would recognize anywhere, it was Barrel Chest. Barrel Chest was the very reason Ridder was no longer in England, and now on exile. ...But the other creature was new to him. ...ALMOST new to him. Deep down, he felt he recognized it too.

"that we've probably cleared things up, I believe I should get to the point. I am attempting to help you in... how do I put this... The Plumbers are attempting to make contact with all ten Omnitrix wielders, and we will also attempt to remove any possible criminal record involving the Huforsin incident. It will take a while, so hang in there. As for how the Omnitrix works, not even the Plumbers know. It was formerly but a legend to us. Touko here doesn't like speaking, so she hasn't really shared any of its secrets with us. I believe this is what you have called me for, Yuriko?" At least they were trying to help, but it still weirded him out. Eventually, the wolf figure went away, and things got weirder.

The keychain of his flashed, as did Touko's eye before she turned into a dinosaur. The keychain continued to flash. Ridder looked at the keychain and noticed something. Not only was it flashing, but the keychain greatly resembled the smaller Huforsin that was in the hologram. And that's when it hit him. "This is the Omnitrix?" Ridder asked. "This is what has turned me into those creatures!?"

Samantha Sparks

OoC: Hehe, Crazy red Gremlin fits Jury Rigg's description. Also I'll have Battalion ready his droids after legnak's post, since there isn't much here.

Earth
Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan
Ikezawa Residence

"Ah yes, the far-range based subspecies. Surprisingly different from the melee-based one. I believe I should do more research..." Victor commented. "Touko, I believe you have something to show him."

"Yes, yes," Edgysaurus spoke, before turning to Ridder's new form. "You see, to switch forms, you press the dial and select the form you want. That includes your human form..."

Edgysaurus then slammed down his Omnitrix emblem, transforming into a succubus-like alien, complete with the devil's goat-like horns and a tail. "Astaroth," the succbus spoke before making a few bat-like screeches. Followed by that, Victor began to feel her new, satanic tail. "Hmmm..."

While blushing, Astaroth released a nasty electric shock on Victor which didn't seem to affect him much, seeing that he was part electric-based life form as well. "Oh Touko, that tickles. Alright alright, continue."

"This is a Lilithium," Victor thought it would be nice to share some trivia, "succubus-like electric-based life forms who mainly feed on... lithium. They are a monogender race, and share the same ancestors as the Nosferats. The two aforementioned races aren't in good terms, so they live seperately on the different moons of their former home planet. 'Edgysaurus', on the other hand, is an Urobuchisaurian. These warm-blooded reptiles are quite the sadists, and they love literature."

Followed by that, Astaroth made a sparks to attract the Huforsin's attention once more. She slowly pressed dials on her Omnitrix emblem on her choker to teach Ridder how to switch forms, which was surprisingly easily despite those large mecha hands. At last, she had transformed back into a human, complete with eyepatch and school uniform.

"All... done... stay... dinner?" Touko actually spoke(not counting Edgysaurus' speech). She then looked outside a nearby window. Sunset.

Last edited: