• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unlikely Pokemon Game Ideas

POKEMASTERNATHAN

This title should say it.You know how Mario has Mario Tennis,Mario Strikers,Mario Party,and games like that?Well,can you think of any ideas for Pokemon games like that that in your opinion would be just wrong?Post them here

A Pokemon game played out like any KOEI warriors game would be extremely awkward.

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
a pokemon game like diddy kong racing.........o nevermind the already have that

however an unlikly one would be a MMORPG

SBaby

Dungeon Master
A Pokemon RTS game. That would be seriously unlikely.

Also no Pokemon games will ever be made by Nintendo and BioWare.

A first person shooter pokemon game.

Shaum said:
Pokemon Tennis.
Unown would be the tennis racket, Chingling would be the tennis ball, or shuttlecock (from badminton).

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Okay, this is going to sound messed up. A Pokemon dating game.

You pick a Pokemon to play and end up meeting several possible mates, dating game style and go through the process of wooing them in various ways like doing dances, getting them items they like or helping their friends.

j_hunter

Weedles in the sugar
Any games invented in topics called "OMG WUDDENT IT B AWESOM IF GF MAED TIS GAEM!!!" involving easy access legends.

Agreed.

I doubt a Pokemon/Animal Crossing style game would be any good... though a Pika-platformer would be awesome.

.t.[a].n.

~i r cookie :)
pokemon reality TV show.. ^^ or pokemon & harvestmoon cross ^^

blob

.t.[a].n.;7518292 said:
pokemon reality TV show.. ^^ or pokemon & harvestmoon cross ^^

There is a Pokémon Reality TV Show... Ever heard of Pokémon Channel?

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Pokemon Horror ofcourse...they're not that scary..

Samurai Cerberus

Frindship overrated
I got a Great one

Pokemon Harvest Moon. Enjoy the farming life with You're Growlithe, Skitty, and Ponyta
grow crops and raise. Coombie, Torchic, Mareep, and Miltank.

And date/marry you're choice of 7 locale girls.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Well there are already weird games, but Pokemon Tennis would be weird I agree, imagin Pikachu playing tennis...XD.

Cplender

Roar!!!
i'd want a pokemon shooter, you have to fight the trainers with thunder or psybeam or another attack and the trainers shoot with their pokeballs