• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unlimited: Blazing Fire Deck

acetrainerbob

has written:
This is one of the first decks I made. I lost it, found it, and modified it, so please feel free to help make my deck better as I'm not the best TCG player.

Pokemon:

Chimichar Majestic Dawn (57/100) x1
Monferno Diamond and Pearl (56/130) x1
Infernape Diamond and Pearl (5/130) x1
Pikachu Stormfront (70/100) x1
Raichu Majestic Dawn (45/100) x1
Magmar Secret Wonders (54/123) x1
Magmortar Supreme Victors (6/147) x1
Magnemite Stormfront (67/100) x1
Magneton Power Keepers (16/108) x1
Magnezone Stormfront (6/100) x1
Shinx Diamond and Pearl (98/130) x1
Luxio Diamond and Pearl (52/130) x1
Luxray Legends Awakened (8/146) x1
Torkoal Platnium (100/133) x1
Electabuzz Diamond and Pearl (81/130) x1
Purugly G Platnium (88/127) x1

Energies:

Fire Energy x12
Electric Energy x 13
Warpn Energy Power Keepers x1

Trainers:

Potion x3
Poke Ball x1
Master Ball Power Keepers x1
Poke Drawer + Stromfront (89/100) x1
Dusk Ball Majestic Dawn (80/100) x1
Plus Power x1
Energy Removal 2 Power Keepers (74/108) x1
Double Full Heal Crystal Gaurdians (77/100) x1

Stadiums:

Conductive Quarry Stormfront (82/100) x1

Supporters:

Bebe's Search Secret wonders (109/123) x1
Cynthia's Feelings Legends Awakened (131/146) x1

Pokemon Tools:

Memory Berry Cyrstal Gaurdians (80/100) x1

The only reason almost everything is x1 is because that's all I have. I did just get an Electivire a couple of days ago from an HS Triumphant booster pack, but I don't know what to take out form my deck. Thanks for the help.

Edit: I took out Dratini, Dragonair, and some energies to add two Mareep, Flaffy, 1 Ampharos, and another Chimchar along with an Electivire. I still need to research al lof their info, so I'll update this again later.

Last edited:

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
It looks good but I think you should have at least two of each base pokemon, so say if Chimchar got knocked out it wouldn't render Infernape useless

acetrainerbob

has written:
I guess I could take out my Dratini and Dragonair to make room for another Chimichar and an Electvire. I mean without Dragonite, those two are almost completely useless

Charze

Always flyin'
You'll definitely want more than one of the base forms. But if you only have a few, try running some Dual Balls and/or Pokemon Communication to get out what you want when you need it. Also some Revives if you have an early base knock out. Supporters are also good to have if you have any more.

acetrainerbob

has written:
okay, thanks. I do have 1 revive, but I've got three other decks running so my supplies are limited.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Naw to slow for unlimited, try this list out

4-2-4 luxray LA
2-2-2 magnezone SF
4 pachirisu (3 energy) optional
2-3 shaymin UD (energy switch) optional
3-4 uxie LA

4 RC
4 BTS

23 electric energy

This is the hammer version, The skeleton is made to basically setup t1 and hit for 100 - 150, I came up with the idea when the format was md-on. Also consider cards like uxie la, Roseannes research, claydol Great encounter's to greatly improve the draw/search power of your deck. everything in unlimited is made for t1-t2 victory, so be certain of how fast you set everything up for.

~Kurou

to see you smile
youll want more of the basic pokemon so you should have 3 chimchars,2 monfernos and 1 infernape or 4 chimchars 3 monfernos and 2 infernapes.and do that for all evolutions hope i helped and if you want to trade or battle PM me your fc