• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unlocking Some Respect! (914)

This was awful. Just an overly dramatic, cringey episode about a guy who wanted to impress his mentor by picking locks. It was honestly hard to care if that ever got resolved, so the writers throw in a random fire at the end to get some actual conflict in the episode.

Yawn.

Last edited:

Alloutℯ

Banned
Though this episode wasn't that interesting, I have to say it was a meh episode to me. Moreover, seeing Binacle without its rock was really interesting. I thought this Pokemon is unable to move, but it can get out of its rock and move by its left and right head anywhere to look for a new rock just like Dwebble or Crustle.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This was awful. Just an overly dramatic, cringey episode about a guy who wanted to impress his mentor by picking locks. It was honestly hard to care if that ever got resolved, so the writers throw in a random fire at the end to get some actual conflict in the episode.

Tbh, as bland as this Binacle episode was, it likely felt worse than it really was given it's placing in between important episodes.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The point of a filler episode is the equivalent of shaking your keys in front of a baby, but even this episode failed at that. If anything, the sheer boredom caused by the lock picking and the forced drama would turn audiences away.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The thing that was the most noticeable was Xerosic experimenting on Z2 using radiation. The burning Pokémon warehouse scene was the most tense to me but otherwise didn't see much from the episode because 20 minutes of the episode was spent on something to do with lock picking. And no Klefki.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Lock picking is a fun skill, yet this episode made the whole thing seem dull. I never liked Kametete much in general either, so its presence here didn't alleviate matters. It was just kind of insipid.

The thief mystery plot was rather sub-par, as there wasn't enough filler characters to keep us guessing his identity. The episode didn't feel like it was Pokemon at all. It kinda annoyed me at the fact Ash and his group started talking to the man when there was a fire. I was getting annoyed that Ash wasn't using Greninja, but he finally did.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I recall how so many viewers thought that a Kametete would've suited Kojirou, but this episode showed us that the species simply isn't fascinating enough to belong to a main character.