• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unlocking the Red Chain of Events! (618)

JudySpell

Banned
Looker was entertaining while he was stuck with the TRio and I enjoyed seeing Jupiter putting Cyrus's plans into action. 7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Floaroma town again and the Fuego Ironworks place. Jessie and James being trapped with Looker was interesting and so was seeing Meowth team up with Ash's friends to stop Jupiter. :]

Charon acting like a typical mad scientist was my favorite part + why did Ash's friends even help Meowth after the way he's always been mean to them?

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Major epicness in the storyline: the Lake Guardians chose Ash, Brock and Dawn. At the end Hunter J is talking to Cyrus and plans to catch the Lake Guardians. Also, poor Jessie and James, being beaten up and captured by Team Galactic.~

Alloutℯ

Banned
When I saw the Japanese version of this episode, I had no subtitles and couldn't make out any of the words, so I though that Hunter J was threatening to attack Team Galactic at the end of this episode. I don't know if I'm happy or disappointed with learning the real reason Cyrus was confronting her.

Shayuin

Banned
This episode was a tease for what is to come basically. I thought the Charon face on the computer when the jewel wiped out the police database was simply adorable though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Seeing how compassionate Satoshi and his friends were to Nyasu made me tear up, although I knew that their alliance was temporary. Seeing the Ginga-dan's plan in action was fascinating, and I chuckled when I saw Handsome locked-up with Musashi and Kojirou.

Daizy

I call you honey
It felt like an ordinary Team Galactic encounter episode to me as in this episode didn't seem to connect with the other two well. The writers never give the villains the proper episodes they deserve. It was cool how we got to see Forsythia with her Roserade and Lotad.

Scorbunnie

When Ash and co found Meowth injured I immediately thought he was tricking them because it felt too sudden but then we found out that he was really hurt by Team Galactic so I felt bad for suspecting him of wrongdoing.