• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unlocking the Red Chain of Events! (618)

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
And what's *in* the meteors then? It would have to have some sort of relevant element.

Gyah, I have the feeling the writers only played a very small part of the game. Given that What Cyrus Does in the finale is something he said flat out in the games he'd never do...yeah.

Vernikova

Champion
At least Jupiter was able to star in an episode before it was all over. I found it cute that Meowth didn't want Ash & co. to help him save Jessie and James. The animation doesn't look so good in this episode but it didn't really matter I suppose since this is only the first part of it.

Dattebayo

Banned
It begins, the final battle against Team Galactic from creating a new world. I'm even surprised that Hunter J also has a part of this as well.

SmartD

Now the real fun begins. So far, they completed making the Red Chain and now they're planning to bomb one of the lakes. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Things that made me lol

~ Jupiter was hitting on Looker. What is that shipping called? Planetshipping?
~ Jupiter hates Charon's voice.
~ Charon's laugh sounds like Dr. Eggman's laugh.
~ Jessie's remark about Skuntank being gross.
~ Dawn's response "That would be so eew!"
~ Pachirisu actually doing something.

Things that made me go wtf?

~ Why didn't Pachirisu have to jump away from gliscor to use Discharge? He's immune to it.
~ Piplup seriously? Bubblebeam... Whirlpool would have been more useful.
~ Daybreak Town? Isn't that Dusk Town or smething?

Jupiter: I'll say this, your codename Looker is well-deserved. You're my type.
Looker: Well sorry to say you're not my type.
LOOKER YOU TARD! D: You can make it with a sexy creepy Spacelady!
I always knew Jupi loved them older men!

Anyways. LOL @ how before this a couple of people made Sims of TG and added Looker as a random dude that came to their house, and Jupiter constantly hit on Looker. haha.

Episode had a lot of funny things. PLUTO VIRUS! AHHHHH!

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
When I saw Meowth and the twerps getting friendly, I thought:˝God, no. Not again, that twerp-friendly attitude.˝.
But the rest of the episode fixed this. Especially the usage of Toxic was excellent to see. And that object screwing the equipment, as well as the IP database. TG are one mean posse. The entrance to Spear Pillar has been found, and Hunter J is ready to do her job. Hell is opening up...

Yeti

Banned
it's called Retardedaspissshipping because it sucks massive amounts of ****.

what the truck
i could've dubbed this episode better if i shot myself in the brain at the age of 3 and attempted to write the script after that

seriously who thought it would be a good idea to make it evident Jupiter is PMSing the entire episode???? she obviously was, if you think otherwise you have more than likely never encountered a woman over the age of 11. which would not entirely shock me, just saying.

it seemed like a poorly-written fan fiction.. this episode was entirely out of character. The difference between Mars and Jupiter was that Jupiter was much more level headed and relaxed than Mars, she hated virtually everyone (excluding her roni Saturn) but she didn't just go around pissing blood on everyone and everything's head.

looker is almost as ugly as cynthia and her hideous grandma (the ugliest thing ever to be seen in Pokemon) so i really do not understand why they had Jupiter imply he is attractive ?_?

hello my name is OOC episode and i was horribly dubbed, would you like to have your ears violated by my stupid self again?

i watched this on my phone today and i ragequit about 30 seconds in. it was so. bad.
like even though i have unlimited internet i would rather not have my large phone screen plagued by that low-quality rubbish.

what. the truck. at this dubbing. really ?_?

the only good part was Jupiter saying she hated Pluto's laugh
rofl @ everyone hating the creeper chump

overall this episode was like "end my life please"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was not impressed with the dubbed version, since there was a hint of "romance" in it (if you can call Jupiter's weak flirting attempt, "romance") but I'm glad Jupiter appeared, it's been a while. Mostly, Saturn gets all the love in the anime so I was surprised to see little of him this time. I think it served it's purpose as a method of setting up the next few episodes but I always thought the Red Chain was rather bland and uninteresting. Glad Hunter J appeared to be helping TG with their plan. A villain should always appear with other villains. 6/10

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
The ending was epic! Great music

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
The ending was epic! Great music

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was great. I felt bad for Meowth for having being blasted off by himself. It was awesome to finally see Toxic done in the show.

TicoPokemonMaster

@ Tails Sliat - Eggman's voice actor is also Charon's. In my opinion I like Mr. Pollock's (or mr. lawrence as he is now know as) work both as Eggman and Charon. I'm glad they gave it there best shot at dubbing Charon's cakcal (laugh). Great episode overall. One thing that was disapointing is that the movie 9 music was lowered during Jupiter and Ash and co battle. I was struggling to see if it was in or it was taking out.

it's called Retardedaspissshipping because it sucks massive amounts of ****.

what the truck
i could've dubbed this episode better if i shot myself in the brain at the age of 3 and attempted to write the script after that

seriously who thought it would be a good idea to make it evident Jupiter is PMSing the entire episode???? she obviously was, if you think otherwise you have more than likely never encountered a woman over the age of 11. which would not entirely shock me, just saying.

it seemed like a poorly-written fan fiction.. this episode was entirely out of character. The difference between Mars and Jupiter was that Jupiter was much more level headed and relaxed than Mars, she hated virtually everyone (excluding her roni Saturn) but she didn't just go around pissing blood on everyone and everything's head.

looker is almost as ugly as cynthia and her hideous grandma (the ugliest thing ever to be seen in Pokemon) so i really do not understand why they had Jupiter imply he is attractive ?_?

hello my name is OOC episode and i was horribly dubbed, would you like to have your ears violated by my stupid self again?

i watched this on my phone today and i ragequit about 30 seconds in. it was so. bad.
like even though i have unlimited internet i would rather not have my large phone screen plagued by that low-quality rubbish.

what. the truck. at this dubbing. really ?_?

the only good part was Jupiter saying she hated Pluto's laugh
rofl @ everyone hating the creeper chump

overall this episode was like "end my life please"

agree 100000% with this post. jupiter was rageguying hard and it was just the dumbest thing ever.. obv they are trying to act like she and saturn are not going too great atm sexually & eh refuses to do it when she is pissing blood so jupiter is trying to make him jealous by talking about other looker tricks. i had a trollol @ pusa's ***got dubbing, this is SOOOO non-canon ROFL. the japs have the right idea.. saturn screwing mars arr day and arr night in broom closet, just LOL @ this mess.. if you believe anything from this episode you are a dumb trick and blackjack's enormous vag will swallow you whole vrrr vrrr vrrr

mmm saturn my roni.. penetrate jupiter HALD and penetrate hel QUICKRY

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
I just watched the episode, ITS AMAZING!!! 10/10!
Major epicness in the storyline, the Lake Guardiens chose Ash, Brock and Dawn. At the end Hunter J is talking to Cyrus and plans to catch the Lake Guardians, OMG! Also, poor Jessie and James, being beaten up and captured by Team Galactic, why did they capture them anyway, they weren't doing anything wrong, besides saving Looker. But hey, if that interferes with their plan well, whatever! The next episode looks even more epic!!! I saw a trailer for it, I can't wait!!!

Last edited:

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Meowth has been getting very feisty and brave as of late, I like it! Not much happened since it's a "lead up" episode but overall this was a good episode.

HoennMaster

I was not impressed with the dubbed version, since there was a hint of "romance" in it (if you can call Jupiter's weak flirting attempt, "romance") but I'm glad Jupiter appeared, it's been a while.

You didn't like the dub because of that? There was a small hint int he original version too. At least the subbed I watch had that.