• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain as a frosslass fan ;_; and while it's true that she isn't loved by many , her's design is still WAY better than glalie :D.
Also i don't understand why people think of it as the "ghost " version of gardevoir.

they are both very feminine, appear to be floating (except gardevoir has legs) and appear to be wearing a dress. thats probably why.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I always thought Froslass was wearing a kimono given the sash, size of the bow, and sleeve length.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I have a feeling now that the Eeveelutions other than Sylveon get less love now because they're overlooked by Sylveon's popularity. They're quite good and I like to use them as my party Pokémon considering how many Pokémon Eevee can evolve into.

Winter Breeze

formely joseph.
I have a feeling now that the Eeveelutions other than Sylveon get less love now because they're overlooked by Sylveon's popularity. They're quite good and I like to use them as my party Pokémon considering how many Pokémon Eevee can evolve into.
That's completly false. All of the eeveelutions get a LOT of attention. Also, it's umbreon that gets too much attention, not sylveon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
That's completly false. All of the eeveelutions get a LOT of attention. Also, it's umbreon that gets too much attention, not sylveon.

I take that as your opinion. Sylveon is an OU Pokémon in competitive. All other Eeveelutions are either in UU or below tiers, showing that they're less popular competitively. Just before X and Y came out worldwide, Sylveon just stole all the attention from the other Eeveelutions because of GF's promotion of the Fairy type and Gen 6 hype and of course, there was a Pikachu short dedicated to the Eeveelutions but it seemed that Sylveon got the spotlight more than the other Eeveelutions.

Winter Breeze

formely joseph.
I take that as your opinion. Sylveon is an OU Pokémon in competitive. All other Eeveelutions are either in UU or below tiers, showing that they're less popular competitively. Just before X and Y came out worldwide, Sylveon just stole all the attention from the other Eeveelutions because of GF's promotion of the Fairy type and Gen 6 hype and of course, there was a Pikachu short dedicated to the Eeveelutions but it seemed that Sylveon got the spotlight more than the other Eeveelutions.
To be fair the eeveelutions are really outclassed competively.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I've always loved Frosslass. The design is gorgeous, and I'm a fan of ice Pokemon. She needs more love. :c

Definitely! She's a really cool Pokémon. I like her speed wise and she would be a decent fighter.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Definitely! She's a really cool Pokémon. I like her speed wise and she would be a decent fighter.

Froslass is a good pokemon, while its attack and special attack may not be the best (sometimes forget she has the same atk and sp atk stat) her speed and not so bad movepool does work out in most cases

Also, can I just say that Purugly and Stoutland are some of the most underrated Normal types out there? You have Purugly who's as fast as Mega Lucario (base 112 speed) and has a wide range of moves from Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Super Fang, Return, U Turn, etc. Plus its hidden ability Defiant can really give a middle finger to intimidate users.

Now with Stoutland, starting off with its 3 great abilities Sand Rush (perfect for sand teams), Intimidate (self explanitory), and Scrappy (allowing it to hit ghost types), unlike Purugly, it hits much harder and its abilities all give it a fair amount of usefullness. It can be a hard hitter with its base 110 attack, may be a bit bulky with intimidate to help out its "ok" defenses, and like I mentioned with Sand Rush perfect for sand teams which helps out its base 80 speed. I've seen Scarfed, Sand Rush, After You Stoutlands paired with Tyranitar in double battles to help the slowest of TTars spam Rock Slides and destroyed teams, really, how is Stoutland not used that much?

Acdog

I don't play competitively, so I'm just going off of general popularity here. I think Muk is a cool Pokemon that doesn't get enough love. It's design is so simple but it works.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Archen and Archeops probably would be more popular if it weren't for Defeatist. They are both pretty cool looking and can learn a variety of moves but the Ability ruins their usefulness.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Archen and Archeops probably would be more popular if it weren't for Defeatist. They are both pretty cool looking and can learn a variety of moves but the Ability ruins their usefulness.

And a similar thing with Regigigas too. It is hindered because of its Ability Slow Start and might've gotten more love if it didn't have Slow Start. It looks cool, but it doesn't get much love compared to other Legendaries imo.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I would say Stunfisk. Most people tend to capture it and never look at it again. It's a darn shame too it has a unique typing and a fairly decent move pool but lacks the raw stats to use it. Also look at its face and tell me you don't like it. I used to use it in the dream world all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.