• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

happinas

fairy~
Always, I love them so much.
Clefairy, Wigglytuff and Togetic are some of my favorites, so.. Pretty much yeah.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Masquerain doesn't get much use.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Wigglytuff pushed into the shadow of clefable :( no one loves her. They'll see, they'll all see.....

How to make him viable? give him his Godly Guild Master Powers of Doom from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. Watch as his Hyper Voice rip though anything + his uber high friendship derpiness that no pokemon can penetrate him easily. Terrakions Close Combat? Phah! That's nothing.
"Nice Horns Terrakion. You're compensating for something?"

fitzy909

Just another guy
I try to use empoleon, electivire and braviary. They aren't overly unloved but they are cool in my opinion need more use. I like to use my favourites rather than the best or most powerful. If you like a pokemon... use it!

Alli

It kinda feels like you dontbsee many ZigZagoon or Linoone anymore...

I remember back when I used to play Ruby and Sapphire, I started out with either of the starters, got 5 zigzagoon and took real advantage of their pick up ability, I swept through the team with my starter only, and because of all the rare candies they were always extremely over leveled.

Hikatoshi26

I think that Farfetch'd does not get as much love as it would like. Saying that it is loved would be far-fetched.

I love Farfetch'd I would like it to get some love whether a awesome ability or an evo.

Skiddsy

Amping It Up
That's probably because in official pokemon battling, Chatot is banned because Chatter has game-breaking potential.

Enjolras

Master of the House
That's probably because in official pokemon battling, Chatot is banned because Chatter has game-breaking potential.
I don't see why that is necessary. They could always just ban the move Chatter.

PurpleTitan

King of Unova
Girafarig is sorta unloved. I don't see many people praising it. But seriously, it's a Psychic palindromic Giraffe that had a unique type until Meloetta was released. How can you not love it? I'm Masuda Methoding them like heck. Plus it has a Chain Chomp for a tail.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
I started playing a Generation V game for the first time in about a year a few days ago. Today, I came across a Maractus.

"Oh yeah... those exist."

I then looked it up to see if it was worth using, and it seems that even GameFreak harbors no love for it, since its movepool isn't much better than a Caterpie's.

Enjolras

Master of the House
I actually really like Maractus. Way cuter than Cacnea....
Furret needs more rspect.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
I actually really like Maractus. Way cuter than Cacnea....
Furret needs more rspect.

Oh, don't get me wrong, Maractus has an amazing design. Its competitive value and overall memorability, though, are a bit... abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.