• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Last edited:

HetaOni

Chesaught
I've never seen any Manectric lovers other than myself. Manectric is like my signature Pokemon and I feel like it doesn't get nearly as much attention as other Pokemon like it.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Glaceon has been neglected do many times, and those who do not know of his great defenses suffer dearly! >:D

Preach it, Glaceon pwns all! D8 *highfives*
I love the Tepig line, but I think it's severely unloved compared to Snivy and Oshawott. ;~;

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Raichu doesn't get much love because it is so underused as many like me refuse to evolve their Pikachu just like Ash. Raichu is pretty cute for a fully evolved Pokemon.

PokemonTrainerKaden

I feel like people overlook Beautifly and Dustox. And a lot of the other Hoenn Pokemon that aren't legendaries. Personally I love every Pokemon and use them all.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Raichu doesn't get much love because it is so underused as many like me refuse to evolve their Pikachu just like Ash. Raichu is pretty cute for a fully evolved Pokemon.

I Love the entire family! i think the only time a pikachu would evolve in a pokemon game because its too weak, would be in PMD.

Pichu doesnt get as much love as either one of them D:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Glaceon has been neglected do many times, and those who do not know of his great defenses suffer dearly! >:D

Yet it's shafted due its poor Speed, typing and exposed to threats like Sawk, Rampardos, Rapidash, Flareon, etc. I still like Glaceon regardless though.

i think people dont really like alomomola

Personally the sole reason is probably because most were hyped and though she would be a Luvdisc evolution yet they aren't related in any circumstance.

Preach it, Glaceon pwns all! D8 *highfives*

Not really but NU or VGC trick Room Hail.
I love the Tepig line, but I think it's severely unloved compared to Snivy and Oshawott. ;~;

IMO, I think the Oshawott line is more shafted just as the Tepig line do to the disliking of Samurott by other fans and more love of Dewott then Oshawott. Tepig's hate is pretty straightforward, because of its Fire/Fightinh typing upon evolution. I don't see nothing wrong with Emboar's typing since its origin is what makes it Fire/Fighting and it works quite differently from Infernape and Blaziken.

Last edited:

KillerDraco

Blame the Light Ball for that, too.

Farfetch'd is pretty much the poster child for unloved, since it's outclassed by pretty much every other normal/flying type in existence. There's a reason no one uses it.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Yet it's shafted due its poor Speed, typing and exposed to threats like Sawk, Rampardos, Rapidash, Flareon, etc. I still like Glaceon regardless though.

Personally the sole reason is probably because most were hyped and though she would be a Luvdisc evolution yet they aren't related in any circumstance.

Not really but NU or VGC trick Room Hail.

IMO, I think the Oshawott line is more shafted just as the Tepig line do to the disliking of Samurott by other fans and more love of Dewott then Oshawott. Tepig's hate is pretty straightforward, because of its Fire/Fightinh typing upon evolution. I don't see nothing wrong with Emboar's typing since its origin is what makes it Fire/Fighting and it works quite differently from Infernape and Blaziken.

Actually you are dead wrong about Glaceon. it has actually saved me plenty of times due to people underestimating it and using the smogon set that cripples him like dog getting his legs chopped off and tied to a pole.

trident20

ground types
Farfetch'd is pretty much the poster child for unloved, since it's outclassed by pretty much every other normal/flying type in existence. There's a reason no one uses it.
i like him
and typhlosion gets no credit for being the only full fire type starter

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Actually you are dead wrong about Glaceon. it has actually saved me plenty of times due to people underestimating it and using the smogon set that cripples him like dog getting his legs chopped off and tied to a pole.

Just because you won a X amount of battles doesn't mean it's automatically good. It's been tested and it's a worst Kyurem by the general consensus of the competitive scene. By this logic, I win an OU battle with a Jynx claims that it's OU.

Valkerion Moonshadow

I've never seen any Manectric lovers other than myself. Manectric is like my signature Pokemon and I feel like it doesn't get nearly as much attention as other Pokemon like it.
Manectric is one of my favs of Generation 3, everything about it is so cool! it's a shame it's not loved more

On other pokemon though, Luxray, Gigalith, Vanilluxe and Walrein are some of my favs that I feel need more love I mean pwning a person with an Icecream would feel so satisfying. :D

Mye

Someone has to win..
Speaking of ice types, glalie is a pkmn I loved using since it arrived in gen 3 (getting moody from the dream world in gen 5 only made it better imo).

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
I think octillery is underloved. It's an awesome type and an octopus .
Octillery is always me water HM Slave. I carry it everywhere and love it.
I don't know, I feel this may have to do with how you don't have to trade to get it.

Nintendo needs to give Flareon some more love.
Flareon is adorable, as is the other Eeveevolutions.
Glaceon is actually one of my favorite Pokemon, and though competitively it's not so popular, a lot of people like it because it's cute.
Any canine Pokemon is awesome in my book. Especially wolves. Wolves are awesome.
i like him
and typhlosion gets no credit for being the only full fire type starter
If I'm just playing for fun then I always choose Typhlosion as my starter.
Manectric is one of my favs of Generation 3, everything about it is so cool! it's a shame it's not loved more

On other pokemon though, Luxray, Gigalith, Vanilluxe and Walrein are some of my favs that I feel need more love I mean pwning a person with an Icecream would feel so satisfying. :D
Again, canines.

But Vanilluxe is awesome and totally not ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.