• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I've been seeing Hawlucha getting a lot bad press lately. It's killer IMO. I've been waiting a long time for a Fighting/Flying type

Hawlucha's an awesome Pokemon, I really like it and so do my friends. It's the only one of its type, what's not to love?

As for me I think Stunfisk deserves some love. Sure, it's a weird looking Pokemon and Limber now does nothing for it, but that doesn't make it any less loveable. I personally think it looks adorable.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I'm yet to seen teams that use an Altaria. I swear, after 2 years in IGRMT, I'm yet to see a team that use her. If I've seen any, I don't remember because there are few.

Not to battle, but I think Unowns are pretty cute and I love the whole idea of mythology behind them, especially in the third movie! I'm forever bitter I could never get the Unown font to work on my computer.

Too bad they AREN'T viable to be used in battle because GF hate 'em! But those things are awesome! In my late GSC days I've catched 5 of them to form my name. If they could be used, I would definitely use them. Also, the movie in which they are shown, is great.

RJWF said:
Some of my favourite pokemon are tottaly useless
Persion
Mityana
Ect ect

Never heard of them...

Mew The Gato

Serperior deserves to be shown more love if you ask me.

I also love Serperior, and it is among my favourites, but unfortunately, it is not very powerful at all. It does not have a wide movepool, and well balanced stats, if not paired with a good movepool, are actually bad.

Contrary (Pun intended) to what you said, it does not have the ability to become a mixed attacker, as it hardly deals damage without boosting. (Although I suppose you could run Growth or something in the Sun, but it shall still not be too reliable.)

Even with Contrary, only Leaf Storm gives it a boost, and even if that is considered okay, it does not have a wide Special Movepool at all.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
stantler. But I think it gets more recognition around Christmas.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
stantler. But I think it gets more recognition around Christmas.

I do like stantler. Its tail is kinda weird though.

I've noticed in dark polls mighytena gets shafted.

^Pidgey's unloved?

HellspawnKittie

^ Jumpluff is so cute! <33 I'll add Vileplume to the list. I don't see much love for it but it's always been my favourite Grass type.
The cuttest!!
and i also have always loved vileplume since i saw the TCG Erika's Vileplume, so cutttte!!

Bidoof and Zubat. If you know what I mean.
i guess someone had to be that guy...

Nosepass, Patrat.

Primeguy

Veteran Trainer
I always had a soft spot for dunsparce, ever since I was a kid and my older brother tricked me into trading him my graveler for one. Never see anyone use it or give it any love. Hopefully it gets an evolution in gen 7 , then people will finaly acknowledge it.

iiSadistic

I have always loved Torkoal but I almost never see him being used :c

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Wormadam, mmm I know some killer wormadam strategies, and she's so cool. But she gets very little attention at all O_O

Celicam

Back in D/P/P I think Shellos/Gastradon was pretty unloved, and I was in that group. Until I used her during a run. She absolutely dominated with muddy water and carried my team through to the elite 4. Ah, good times. Sadly overlooked due to 4x Grass weakness. ;-;

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
Raichu/Pikachu and Golbat/Crobat are often overlooked.

I use them for my in-game team but I don't think I would use them competitively. They are still some of my favorites though.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I find relative to many starters, poor Meganium is unloved. Personally I love it. My favourite starter from Johto. Meganium deserves more love.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I feel the same way about Meganium. It's a really versatile pokemon with solid defenses.

Oh, I've always loved Chikorita; it was the starter my sister and I used in Silver version. It was a difficult journey, but I love Chikorita b/c of that. I guess you could call it bias or nostalgia, but hey, that's just me.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Oh, I've always loved Chikorita; it was the starter my sister and I used in Silver version. It was a difficult journey, but I love Chikorita b/c of that. I guess you could call it bias or nostalgia, but hey, that's just me.

The same case was came for Turtwig as well, but it wasn't at all difficult at all to start with. A lot of people preferred the other two starters mainly because they found the final evolutions aesthetically pleasing.

NovaPaw

The Timid Fox
The same case was came for Turtwig as well, but it wasn't at all difficult at all to start with. A lot of people preferred the other two starters mainly because they found the final evolutions aesthetically pleasing.
To be honest, Turtwig still remains to be my favourite started from the 4th gen. Sure, Torterra may not be that good to look at, but it seems to remain strong throughout the main story portion of D/P/P and even looks a bit cool. It's a shame how little love it receives :/

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Delphox is underloved you just need a female one

Status
Not open for further replies.