• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn Cyrax

Back from Beyond
I don't play competitively,but I think Feraligatr is overlooked in favor of other water-type starters such as Blastoise, Swampert and Empoleon.

Trapinch I love that thing.

DW ability Sheer Force, w/ Trick Room in effect equals little monster!!! Especially if you let it hold a Life Orb.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
^ Which is funny, because I have ran into Feraligatr a lot more than Empoleon in OU. Swampert and Blastoise have been pretty rare lately as well though. The only starters I see frequently are Venusaur and Charizard (in Sunny Day teams), Serperior and Infernape.

As for the Unloved topic, I feel like half the Johto Pokémon deserve more love. But I'm probably biased as hell.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Musharna is unloved. I'm practically the only one that uses one.

There's also the constant Jynx and Vaniluxe hate I always see on these forums. :/ I don't really see what the problem is. They're both good in their own ways.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
As for the Unloved topic, I feel like half the Johto Pokémon deserve more love. But I'm probably biased as hell.

Don't forget their Gen 4 evolutions too (Aipom/Ambipom!)

Sadly, Ambipom was fairly common in Gen 4 as a wonderful Lead for teams, but with Team Preview, Ambipom's appearances vanished almost altogether.

And competitively, Cinccino is Ambipom's #1 rival. It can practically do everything Ambipom can do plus make excellent use of it's Skill Link Ability.

So, anyway, Ambipom got shafted in Gen 5, and it needs something to stand out.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Theres so mauch hate going on for Emboar right now, its crazy! i mean i dont like him, but i dont hate him. i dont even understand why, hes a pretty good pokemon

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Musharna is unloved. I'm practically the only one that uses one.

There's also the constant Jynx and Vaniluxe hate I always see on these forums. :/ I don't really see what the problem is. They're both good in their own ways.

Musharna really is insanely OPed in Ingame, hence why it's my strongest team member (Level 90, while the rest are 85, because they can't keep up).

TanBun

I'm back :3
I've never seen any Manectric lovers other than myself. Manectric is like my signature Pokemon and I feel like it doesn't get nearly as much attention as other Pokemon like it.

Manenctic is awesome! It learns Flamethrower!

Bariokie

rock dog
I would love Musharna if they made the possibility to use the other form where it stands on its legs and it is a sort of pig/elephant
Then it would be REALLY great

RzK

Meow
Great point!!! Meganium is always forgotten between Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Sceptile, BLAZIKEN, Swampert, Torterra, INFERNAPE, Empoleon, Serperior, EMBOAR, Samurott maybe that is because it is the most simple and sweet looking starter final evo. All others seem dangerous-sort of except Meganium. Hope it gets horribly strong moves to get it to OU or Ubers...
Also, Electrike, Manectric, Regis, And some more I can't think of.

ECM

Theres so mauch hate going on for Emboar right now, its crazy! i mean i dont like him, but i dont hate him. i dont even understand why, hes a pretty good pokemon

I think its merely because its a fire/fighting type. I don't get it though. I know fire/fighting is getting old, but you should judge the Pokémon for what it is. Emboar is a great Pokémon if you ask me. Better than Serperior if you ask me, and people seem to love Serperior.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I think its merely because its a fire/fighting type. I don't get it though. I know fire/fighting is getting old, but you should judge the Pokémon for what it is. Emboar is a great Pokémon if you ask me. Better than Serperior if you ask me, and people seem to love Serperior.

I think it's mostly the design of Emboar that throws a lot of people off.

ECM

I think it's mostly the design of Emboar that throws a lot of people off.

To each their own I suppose. I think there a cooler/better looking Pokémon, but I always thought Emboars beard of fire was badass. At least he's a more original evolution than Magneton.

I don't think it's any secret that Garbodor is kind of unpopular. Truth is, I love that thing and I was surprised that so many people hated it. It's a pretty decent poison type, and it has it's own little tricks that makes it an okay battler.

Plus, I think it's so cute in the derpy kind of way. I actually prefer it to Muk.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Theres another unloved pokemon muk. i mean i like it a lot, but ive been told i am weird XD

Theres another unloved pokemon muk. i mean i like it a lot, but ive been told i am weird XD

Really? Whenever somebody cites Muk during a Garbodor argument, they always say that it's way cuter and stronger than Garbodor.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Status
Not open for further replies.