• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Linoone. That thing was a beast in Emerald. With Shadow Ball, Headbutt, and Dig, it was probably the most dependable thing on my team. But everyone seems to say that he is worthless without Belly Drum (which, by the way, I refused to use)

Ingame is so different from competitive, that sometimes I heavily prefer it. I mean, you have to take so much care in what you pick for you team! Worse, sometimes you have to use things which you don't want to use.

Also, guys, don't forget Ledian. Nice SpDef (110), but what has GF did which a pokémon which such a huge movepool? He could at least get the elemental punches in the second gen, to make use of that base 55 SpAtk, but GF, for some (odd) reason, hate the little guy or doesn't give an A to it.

Joth

Back from the Dead
DUNSPARCE! Poor little dude. Everyone always forgets that he exists! He should be given love! Lots of it! ;~;

Cap D. Blue

ボルトチェンジ
I've never seen a lot of love for Klinklang: most people just harp on it for being an expy of the Magnemite line. But it's got a great stat boosting move in Shift Gear, and Gear Grind lets it beat Sturdy/Focus Sash users. You do kinda need to get it with Clear Body, though...

Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Stoutland and it's pre-evos are a bit unloved. I haven't seen much people using them.

True enough. But usually people don't use him because... They don't know what this thing can do. I've used one on my Sand team, and it cand do wonders! He is far from being bad, really.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I think that Audino is unloved. Haven't seen many human to use it..

I don't like it.

I think that Audino is unloved. Haven't seen many human to use it..

I don't like it.
That's a shame. I think it is adorable. My only wish for it is that it could be converted to a Fairy type.
It and Chansey have the fairy look and even breed in the fairy egg groups, exclusively if I'm not mistaken.

Side Car Fox

Linoone. That thing was a beast in Emerald. With Shadow Ball, Headbutt, and Dig, it was probably the most dependable thing on my team. But everyone seems to say that he is worthless without Belly Drum (which, by the way, I refused to use)
I always used Linoone in R/S/E too. I know lots of people just kept it as low as possible as an HM slave with pickup, but I always kept one leveled and part of my team, gotta love your HM user too! :p

Also, just throwing it out there that I recently caught a stunky/skuntank that I like using for a story team too.

Curo

Water Trainer
The most unloved pokemon of all time:

Mr Mime

Bibarel

Dedene

Mega-Heracross

Ledian

Sunflora

Druddigon

Jynx

Farfetch'd

Pidgeot

And many others...

I actually love Pidgeot. It sucks but I still like it.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I actually love Pidgeot. It sucks but I still like it.

And I too. That thing has an awesome design! Too bad, he's not at the same level of things like Staraptor. Couldn't GF gava him a change in stats? And a good ability, because everythiong there is plain bad!

monkotto

I think that all of the flying normal birds are overlooked, but I guess it is because of the idiotic typing that most of them have.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I think that all of the flying normal birds are overlooked, but I guess it is because of the idiotic typing that most of them have.

Yeah. They are just used early on and then tossed away when better pokemon are found. I like them personally and one of my favourite pokemon is Staraptor.

Elchar

I always loved Voltorb! Yeah, I know, noone else does...

Status
Not open for further replies.