• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataphrut

The unloved ones are the best. A few of my favourites include:

Primeape
Sudowoodo
Carnivine
Munchlax
Ludicolo
Trubbish
Jynx

The best part is that I've used all of them bar Trubbish and they're actually not bad outside of competitive play, which I personally don't bother with.

Shadow_Hunter

Sneak Thief
I think Mankey needs more luv

For me personally I think one of the most underestimated Pokémon is Mankey and it's evolved form Primeape since they are forgotten by some especially when they mention Fighting type Pokémon.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I know I mentioned the starters and anyone not named Blaziken, Greninja, or Charizard are some of the more underrated of pokemon, but I have one more pokemon that I have to add....

Walrein. Walrein is almost a Lapras 2.0, has good defenses that almost match Lapras, and good fairly good offenses too. I think why people dont use him is both because of his ice typing and because he couldn't get access to moves like Hydro Pump. Either way, he still makes a good defensive poke

Solfatara

Forest-Dweller
Volbeat and Illumise. I'm mentioning these particularly because they are extremely unloved by me. I've been trying to like them for ages now, trying to get excited when I encounter them and such, but nothing does it... I just think they're very unappealing :(

Shiny pokemon lower

I know about plenty. All pokemon With TO low stats and limited mowepool, are mostly the ones which becomes "unloved" AND... by many People... pokemon who are not suited for competive battling. That last point makes it to SERIOUS! I thogh the point was to play with the pokemon you liked?

Young_Simba

Back in the fourth generation I thought people would love Luxray as much as me, I thought it would be as loves as Arcanine but I was wrong.

Last edited:

Tonguetyd

Back in the fourth generation I thought people would love Luxaray as much as me, I thought it would be as loves as Arcanine but I was wrong.

A wise man once said:
"Not unlike Charizard and Pidgeot, Luxray is a lot like reality TV: no matter how bad it sucks, there will always be peons to fawn over how good it supposedly is."

For me personally I think one of the most underestimated Pokémon is Mankey and it's evolved form Primeape since they are forgotten by some especially when they mention Fighting type Pokémon.

I have played with Primeape in my monkey team the past 2 weeks. Triple battle in center with choice scarf. Murders Darkrai :)

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Underrated? Unloved? Hmmm I could think of a few,

Zubat
Rattata
Spearow
Voltorb
Oddish

pokefreak2014

Shiny Hunter!
Dunsparce. That is all.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Delibird abilities are redundant if you ask me.

Clovaria

I've always loved Slugma/Magcargo. I also love Trubbish (it's so cute!) and Swirlix/ Slurpuff. Seriously, Swirlix/Slurpuff are pretty good in-game why does no-one like them? :/

Sora Prince

Little Brother
I think Sawsbuck is over-looked and Floatzel.
No wait, Golduck is pretty good too :)
where is the love for those 3 pokes? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.