• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I like Cradiliy mainly for it's unique typing.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Yeah I once faced one of these things at the Battle Maison and I didn't have any steel types... I had to rage quit the Battle because the thing would not die.

I almost used him on my ORAS team, but I chose the other fossil instead.

DrakeDC

Ledian, Kingler, Every single iteration of the Burmy line, Dodrio (No physical Tri Attack Gimmick anymore), Luvdisc not being an Alomomola pre-evo, Hypno, Magcargo, Ariados, Seviper, Carnivine, Arbok, and Ice Types in general, especially the ones that don't get Freeze-Dry

PanpourHoopa

Simipour and panpour

I used to hate them both, but now I think their designs are kinda unique. I never see anyone really talk about them though

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
When was the last time anyone used a Lumineon in their competitive teams, or even in-game?

Same goes for Carnivine, Purugly, Cherrim, Mothim and Wormadam. There are a lot of Sinnoh mons that are 'unloved'.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
When was the last time anyone used a Lumineon in their competitive teams, or even in-game?

Same goes for Carnivine, Purugly, Cherrim, Mothim and Wormadam. There are a lot of Sinnoh mons that are 'unloved'.

In competitive vgc doubles there was a guy using lumineon using defog on contrary Shuckle once, it nearly caught me off guard.

Sunflora.
I remember a majority of Pokemon even if it's because they're useless or gimmicks but nothing really stands out for it compared to other grass types and I never see it. When your pre-evolution is more memorable than you, you've got it pretty bad. I don't forget it's name and appearance like I used to with Swalot or even complain about the design; I just forget they exist occasionally.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Mega Audino, one of the most unloved megas, and the most unloved pokemon. I mean look at the things stats, you are looking at something thats more defensive than clefable. Just set up 2-3 calm minds, and recover health back from a draining kiss. I have one of an offensive set and that thing takes a rediculous amount of hits. Even from a plus 2 mega scisor, and its not even Max HP or Defense

Icarus Frond

Pokemon Wizard
I never really liked Mawile until Gen VI. Now, it's one of my favourite Pokemon - its Mega is brimming with offensive power, and is incredibly adorable to boot!

PanpourHoopa

I'm just gonna list these pokemon.

Lickilicky - Needs to be used in more battles
Jynx - hated because of one silly pokemon episode, very good in battles
Alomomola - looks kinda cool when its shiny though
Amoongus - if it didn't looked pissed off, I bet would be more popular
Cryogonal - overlooked by many
Swoobat - I luff swoobats, does anyone else? Nope? All for me :)

Those were based on what I've seen in the past, especially when I first got xy.

Sunflora - one of my favorite pokemon because when I was first born until i was twelve, my mom would always sing "you are my sunshine" to me, which made me happy when I would cry or when I was upset or depressed. Since sunflora is apparently a sunflower, it reminds me that her light and love is shining down on me. My mom is so awesome. I miss living with her but I grew up ;3;

Also I love magikarp because its not his fault he's useless.

Last edited:

Bation Bob

"The Rock"
I'm a big Gliscor fan myself. Super awesome Pokémon that nobody seems to care about. Aside from that, I'm one of the five people in the world who prefer Delphox to Greninja.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I actually like Delphox. It was my very first Kalos starter Pokemon and I still have it at level 89. I traded it over to my AS game using Pokemon Bank.

KillerDraco

I'm a big Gliscor fan myself. Super awesome Pokémon that nobody seems to care about.

Gliscor's actually pretty popular. It had its moment in the sun in the anime, and in competitive circles it's a fantastic Pokemon with solid typing, good bulk, a great ability, and a fantastic movepool. Quite a lot of people care about it as a result. Out of all of the Gen 4 Evolutions to previously fully evolved Pokemon, Gliscor is among the most popular.

Now, as far as unloved Gen 4 evolutions, look no further than Probopass or Lickilicky. They're both kinda forgettable in terms of usage, and their designs are often criticized as well.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Klefki, maybe? It's a really good Pokemon and its design has grown on me, I don't think it deserves the hate just cause it's a keyring

Status
Not open for further replies.