• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SionTheSh33p

A Munchlax
Girafarig's quite over-looked, it's a Normal-Psychic type, which is perfect against Ghost types, plus it only has two type weaknesses

Golemite

I'm sure it has been mentioned many times, but Dunsparce looks so stupid and boring and unneeded... that I've actually begun to like it recently precisely for those reasons! :D There's just something unspeakably sympathetic in it...

I'm actually planning to train one for the first time in my life and see if anything comes out of it! :) If nothing else, Dunsparce have got an epic variety of moves at least: Roost, Dig, AncientPower... And maybe a Focus Sash + STAB Flail for him? B)

While at it, maybe a Toxic stall Shuckle would be nice as well. :D

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Spearow and Fearow...gawd they are ugly and pale in comparison to the Pidgey line.

Yea, but they're better attack wise in some ways than the Pidgey line is now. Still catch a Pidgey in game, but don't use them as much as I did in earlier games.

Probably Jigglypuff is somewhat on the unloved side sometimes.

Master Ask

I am your Greninja
Burmy/Wormadon/Mothim. I completely forgot they existed until I got them for my dex in W2

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
For me it was sad the other day I just remembered that Gulpin was a Pokemon. I only realized it when I was dex hunting...

Anyways I like the little guy, cutest poison type in my book.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I've always liked Sentret, Keckleon, Girafarig, and Meganium, who I seem to think everybody forgets about.

I've never actually played through a Hoenn-set game, so I forget a lot of those Pokémon like Zigzagoon, Slakoth, Gulpin, and Numel.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I don't see Furret quite often, even in-game.

budderytorterra7

Grass Type Trainer
I think castform dosen't get much attention. It had a really cool gimmick where it changes it's form based on the weather. It even had it's own move! (weather ball). You don't really see it in many teams. I wouldn't expect anyone to really use it a lot in competitive play but....for a gameplay well..WYNAUT? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahaha.....It's not funny is it?

Hikatoshi26

I am a big fan of the poor poor Far-fetch'd its outclassed by every bird everywhere. but I love it anyway.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Shuppet... not quite stupid but is just almost nonexistent for me.

golduck#1

I feel Flareon is pretty unloved especially being a eeveelution. It's poor moveset to go with the stats it has makes it a little bad I understand but come on it's still decent. I feel every other Eeveelution except maybe Leafeon is loved more.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Probably pikachu, no one knows what the hell that thing is. Seriously, that thing is so underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.