• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Unloved" Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Flygon may be loved, but not lots...

It is never used in Competitive, and I just really like it's design!

It is like Umbreon, pretty popular, but bettered at what it does... :(

Illusione-Tempus

Probably Vileplume? I used to not care about it, until I saw it in 3D. That thing just so cute I want to eat it up (not literally)!

Scolipede as well. Despite having a great ability, good speed and attack, it falls quickly against a Psychic type. Not many people use it, I rarely seen anyone perfecting and using a Scolipede like me. :/

SuperSceptile

Sceptile is super!
Goomy. No it's not "unloved" by fans, it's unloved by Game Freak! The official website calls the poor slime "the weakest Dragon-type". But it's so cute!! D:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Goomy. No it's not "unloved" by fans, it's unloved by Game Freak! The official website calls the poor slime "the weakest Dragon-type". But it's so cute!! D:

It's funny because Noibat is weaker.

But I agree, it's the best thing to pet in Amie hands down imo.

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
Among the starters I feel like the entire Treecko line is unloved :( it is my favorite though.

I don't quite know how I feel about Mega Evolutions yet but it's annoying to me that GameFreak gave them to Pokemon that are 'popular' as opposed to Pokemon who actually need the boost. It seems a little fanservice-y.

Joren56

Relicanth ;369;

I bet people even have to go search it on the pokédex looking at his name in this post

Keovix

Castform and Finneon, completely forgotten. Now they are popular 'cos they are rare on X/Y.
And I also feel most bugs are unloved.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Illusione-Tempus said:
Scolipede as well. Despite having a great ability, good speed and attack, it falls quickly against a Psychic type. Not many people use it, I rarely seen anyone perfecting and using a Scolipede like me. :/

What? I've seen it plenty of times in PS! Heck, the things is even my lead, and it's just so boss as a Baton Passer!

ClipOwl

Fell off a boat
Farfetch'd... Definitely Farfetch'd.
My poor duck desperately needs some love from Game Freak. ;^; Spinda does, too.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Castform and Finneon, completely forgotten. Now they are popular 'cos they are rare on X/Y.
And I also feel most bugs are unloved.

Castform has its own gimmick, so I don't agree with you there. Though Finneon and it's evo - I forgot they existed until you mentioned it. I feel Spinda is also fairly forgettable compared to the awesomeness of Pancham.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Farfetch'd... Definitely Farfetch'd.
My poor duck desperately needs some love from Game Freak. ;^; Spinda does, too.

I agree with this statement. I thought the little duck holding a stick were an awesome. It does have a good desing, but poor stats and useless abilities

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Rampardos.
I love the design, and it's an absolute monster with Sheer Force.

Yeah, defenses are quite shaky, but if priority is gone on the opponents' side and you manage to set up a Rock Polish, you're gonna kill something.

Sadly, I've never battled one, and have seen very, very few online; like 2, not including myself.

TheKvothe

Wannabe Hero
Linoone. That thing was a beast in Emerald. With Shadow Ball, Headbutt, and Dig, it was probably the most dependable thing on my team. But everyone seems to say that he is worthless without Belly Drum (which, by the way, I refused to use)

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
The most unloved pokemon of all time:

Mr Mime

Bibarel

Dedene

Mega-Heracross

Ledian

Sunflora

Druddigon

Jynx

Farfetch'd