• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

unlucky/unfair pokemon moments

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
This is about silly trades/finding shinies and basically running out of luck. Take some weeks ago, i caught a shiny zebstrika. My pal wanted it so badly when i left to wave him goodbye, i was left with a MAGIKARP lvl 1. I never trade again.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
That time when I traded a lvl 20 Phione for an egg. I was just so curious about the egg but when it hatched, it was just a Patrat..... I never accept eggs now

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Traded my beloved Latios for a shiny Gyarados. Dangit who knew back then of G/S/C remakes??? But even before that, I regretted it and I still misss my Latios :(

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Had to pass on a Salamence to a friend via GTS, and all I get is a Sentret.

Watchog

Lv. 50
Since not talking about AR is one of the rules here, i'll just say i had to delete my precious game (In wich i had so much, including one of the first cgears) for personal reasons.

So i gave a friend of mine some of the most important pokemon i had including a “LEGIT” shiny cofagrigus, Arceus‹event, Mewtwo, suicune and latias that i traded from my HG.

I'm gonna see him again one day ‘hopefully’ and get my banked pokemon.