• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unnecessary Evolutions

VS

they/she
Meowths evo, ah nintendo you hate cats and love panthers -.-

Devil's Apprentice

~Orian Adventures~
Wow, I was insulted for not taking an interest in competitive battling, that's really rude. You also used a swear substitute, which is also quite offensive.

One more, I think, Klinklang

Tonguetyd

The closest Pokémon to an unnecessary evolution in my opinion is Rhyperior.

No,It isn't.Rhydon has a terrible ability in lightningrod.Only moderately useful only in doubles and the special attack boost doesn't matter anyway.
Rhyperior really likes the extra stats,too.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I also thought of a Lapras prevo, though I'm stumped as to what it would look like.

Baby Pleasorus! the baby Pleasio! u know- Lake monster baby?
Lapras DOES look like a dinasaurac Plesio...
The worst one that makes me wanna poison my self with my Partner pokemon Nino (DW Nidorino) is Trubish and Garbodor... i mean come on! Garbage pokemon? *Slaps self with Pidgey*

Last edited: