• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unnecessary Evolutions

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
marshtomp was not needed, the other 2forms were nice though. crobat dosent fit in with the other bats. galvantula doesn`t have similarities with that fuzzball, joltik besides color. woobat was better off without swoobat, and leoperd killed purloin for me

Corkscrew

I think Electabuzz was pretty cool and didn't need an evolution.
Rhydon was badass.
I think un-needed evolutions were the likes of Tangrowth, Politoed, Slowking Gallade.
And why does Snivy de-evolve? it starts off with arms and legs and ends up paraplegic, i mean come on?

I feel oddly about Duosion to Reuniclus. Only because I hoped the Sp Attack would spike, but only it's HP rose......

fatyeti4

Master of War
Leafeon and Glaceon. I didn't mind them, but I don't think the Eevee line needed more eeveelutions.

Dattebayo

Banned
Krookodile, design wise, might've been an unnecessary evolution. Either fix that nose of his or give his base stats to Krokorok, who is way more appealing than it.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I always found Tangrowth kinda unnessicary. Also any pre-evo, some of them are cute but alot of them aren't really nessicary. I mean, Wobbuffet gets one and Lapras doesn't, even though Lapras is huge and the idea of a fully grown Lapras hatching is really silly. Snorlax needed Munchlax though IMO.

Zibdas

not bad
Krookodile, design wise, might've been an unnecessary evolution. Either fix that nose of his or give his base stats to Krokorok, who is way more appealing than it.

You perverted little fop.
It's strange how much hate he gets just because people are perverted like that.

Phantom champion Z

I think Electabuzz was pretty cool and didn't need an evolution.
Rhydon was badass.
I think un-needed evolutions were the likes of Tangrowth, Politoed, Slowking Gallade.
And why does Snivy de-evolve? it starts off with arms and legs and ends up paraplegic, i mean come on?

Real world snakes have vestigial leg bones which means that they evloved from an ancestor with legs.....just sayin

In my opinion these are unnessery
1.Marshstomp
2.Pichu
3.Cleffa
4.Elekid
5.Magby
6.Happiny
7.Rhyperior
8.Probopass
9.Bellosom
10.Tranquil(i mean seriously its not needed at all)
11.Herdier
12.Tangrowth
13.Magnezone
14.Magmortar
15.Lickylicky

thats from the top of my head

I must be weird because I love alot of the pokemon people are naming! lol I think Bellosom is very pretty but I dont think it should have been apart of the Oddish line. Magmortar and Electivire are awesome evolutions I think they did a good job with them. Krookodile rules! thats all I have to say about that. lol I cant think of any I feel are bad evolutions I may not like the looks of some but in general I am happy there is such a big variety to choose from.

firebolt

I dont find them unnecessary but i just find their looks terrible. I do not like Magmortar, Rhyperior, Tangrowth or Lickilicky. As for togekiss i do not like the looks of it either.

Nevlo

Jack of all Trades
Lickytung ---> Lickilicky

i dont get it it get a haircut and swells up? :S :S

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Lickylicky should be a pre-vo. I mean, Lickylicky looks like a baby. A fat, ugly baby.