• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unobtainable Underground Goods?

Leebui

Questionable...
For those who still remember the RSE days of Secret Bases, the days where we could conveniently use and manipulate them to EV train, and where we easily decorated them using dolls, doors, shelves and so fourth, it's likely you have heard of the unobtainable Regi dolls, no? They were present in programming, but otherwise, there was no legit way to obtain them aside from cheating the game.

Well, it seems Game Freak has done it again. Taking a peek at PokeSAV's Goods List, I stumbled upon a Manaphy Doll, a Magnezone Doll and a Lucario Doll. Interested, I did a Google search to pinpoint their exact locales. After hours of searching, I only found a few Underground guides, all of which listed every other doll I have personally collected, or found from a hiker; yet, I could not locate the three dolls that I found particular interest in.

Unless I have missed something, it seems these three are the newest unobtainable dolls. Or have some of you found these rarities?

Oh, and for those interested, I made a sample picture for all of you to view:

leebuidollsampleqo1.png

^ That file is used for me to take screenshots, thus those dolls were hacked in. I am trying to see if there is a legitimate way to obtain them.

PS: I have never seen a guide explain this, but how do you give your friends goods? It seems the game always say that they refused it. How am I suppose to give people goods then? >_>

Oh, and yes, discuss.

Leebui

Questionable...
Oh, my thread was up, just completely ignored (except by Alakazam), and when I tried to search for it, the forums always lagged (how convenient). >_>

If they were available normally from Hikers, then they would of likely been discovered by now. So I'm assuming that's not the case, and they're not in Veilstone's department store, unless D/P still does in-game events like the "Clear-out" sell at Lilycove back in 3rd gen.

merbear

<- current chain
I wasn't able to gift dolls to friends in the underground, but was able to gift other things like chairs, tables and the traps that you can place in your base. For the dolls I'd get a message like "that's too valuable to give away" or something silly like that.

Don't know about the three unobtainables. Good luck tracking down a legitimate way to get them!

Merbear

XD at that about event dolls, Leebui, good one.

These 3 dolls are intriguing really, just like the Regi dolls. Though they could be scrapped ideas left in the programming.

*~Fearless~*

++LaZy DaYs++
I love all of the dolls... This is a good finding,Leebui,i just hope that Nintendo will give them out in Wi-fi someday,like the missing berries? : D

cabman

man i want them just like i wanted the regidolls dam you nintendo

That Lucario doll looks freaky, deformed even o0
But the Manaphy doll is cute and the Magnazon doll looks like it would make an awsome cushon.
Good find, better luck finding a ligit way to get them, I'd love to know how.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
It's like Nintendo leaves random pokemon/items/data all over the place for no good reason. There was no reason they couldn't give out the Regi dolls with some event last gen. Why does Nintendo make things that could be obtanible by an event but never use them?

Pokedex_filler

Generic Human #8192
It's like Nintendo leaves random pokemon/items/data all over the place for no good reason. There was no reason they couldn't give out the Regi dolls with some event last gen. Why does Nintendo make things that could be obtanible by an event but never use them?

to annoy us. i'm pretty sure it was common knowledge that nintendo likes to annoy us

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light

I thought the japanese got them at some competition event a while back but i've only heard very little on it. Not suprising that some things are still unobtainable

kingofthedead

<-- newest shiny
can some one put a pic of the regi dolls. this a good find u know who knows what elese is hidden in the game.. maby a super secert pokemon that is so well hidden that noboy could find and its just lying there waiting to be discovered...mwhahaha... just wanted to get that off my chest. u never know they found the ??? type arcues like this. and theres no way to get that

Leebui

Questionable...
can some one put a pic of the regi dolls. this a good find u know who knows what elese is hidden in the game.. maby a super secert pokemon that is so well hidden that noboy could find and its just lying there waiting to be discovered...mwhahaha... just wanted to get that off my chest. u never know they found the ??? type arcues like this. and theres no way to get that

??? Type Arceus and the "??? side" Shellos family are only unused sprites. There was never any programming for them to act as real Pokemon, they were just stored within the same range of addresses used to pinpoint sprites.

Super secret Pokemon are the "Egg" Missingno. I and holli2104 found in COM's PokeMaker, and they have the same base stats as Ditto and only know Tackle. They occupy slots 494 and 495. When pika first extracted all the base stats and sprites for D/P, they were placed after Arceus.

Beyond them is the programming of the Wormadam and Deoxys forms, since each of them have different base stats and move pool.

Bulbapedia has sprites for the Regi dolls:

Linky

DarkSpectrum, where did you find that info? And does it pertain to the unobtainable Regi dolls, or the aforementioned D/P dolls?

MasterBalls

Wasn't there also something in RS about Venasaur, Charizard, and Blastoise dolls? When I looked on Serebii all it said was "This is currently unavailable in the game"

Leebui

Questionable...
Wasn't there also something in RS about Venasaur, Charizard, and Blastoise dolls? When I looked on Serebii all it said was "This is currently unavailable in the game"

Yes, but they were later introduced in Emerald by purchasing them using Battle Points at the Battle Frontier Exchange Center.

I guess we may see these dolls in later versions. Although that may not happen even then.

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
off topic: there's a "???-side" shellos form? never heard of it. anyone got pictures? i'd really love to see it.

on topic: i'm beginning to think that the regi dolls in RSE and these three were put in as little easter eggs that only hackers could find. i don't know why they would do that, but that's my theory.