• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
When will we get to find out wich pkmn gets moveset changes and stuff?Is it gonna be days,weeks?

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Oh is that where you're getting this info from? I was wondering if you were scouring 2ch threads.
Well they were right about the grandchild, so they're probably right about this.

Yes indeed! Nah I don't use 2ch, it's still unconfirmed now I've read it again. But as you said, they were also right about Alder's grandchild, so I wouldn't be surprised.

725roy

ambivolent
Well if Lenora's back too I'm pretty sure the trio is too. Otherwise it would be just... bad taste.

How would it be bad taste? I assume we can go to Striaton and battle them or see them somehow.

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
But in platinum, with the Movie Regigigas, you could unlock the locations for the 3 Regis. (Which then unlocked another regigigas...)

That was an event, though....this is an in-game Regigigas.

Bardische

Elegance.
19:06; Lenora is said to revive your fossils
Awwwwww yiiisssssssss

19:21; Alder is battleable; Accelgor Lv. 60, Escavalier Lv. 60, Bouffalant Lv. 60, Conkeldurr Lv. 60, Braviary Lv. 60 & Volcarona Lv. 62
Yay, that stupid ice cream is nowhere to be found. It was really out of place :1

19:27; Cresselia is Level 68 on the Marvelous Bridge after obtaining the Lunar Wing
Uhm how random but okay...

19:31; Numerous skyscrapers and areas within Black City
Yeah....

19:35; Have to battle through the skyscraper in Black City to fight Alder's grandson
...He's a dad/granddad? WHAT.

20:00; The previous game's playable character is out looking for N

death

Cobalt_Latios

20120622-025652.jpg

A better pic of Iris, dunno if it was already posted.
Oh wow, I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty damn awesome.

So... is that for White 2 or Black 2? Or is it the same in both versions?

Bardische

Elegance.
Oh wow, I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty damn awesome.

So... is that for White 2 or Black 2? Or is it the same in both versions?

I think she's a champion in both. Drayden is a Gym Leader in both B2/W2, so it's unlikely they have this version exclusivity thing going on again :1

Edit: Super Ninja'd :1

Pilpulp

美的
Legends confirmed so far ~
Victini ~ Liberty Island is Accessible

Regigigas ~ There is a picture with it in it

Regirock, Regice & Registeel ~ If regigigas is available, so are they

Uxie ~ There is a picture with it in it

Azelf & Mespirit ~ If Uxie is in, so are they

Cresselia ~ Information & The item which is used to get Cresselia has been shown

Darkrai ~ If cresselia is in I don't see why Darkrai shouldn't. But it's a bit unlikely since it's an event. But we will see!

Black/White kyurem ~ The main legendary of the game. (Although, it states you can't catch the first time around. So do you catch it as normal Kyurem later and transform it somehow?)

Heatran ~ Most likely in the game due to Bianca mentioning it

Cobalion, Virizion, & Terrakion ~ Shown in pictures, also in the starting clip

Tornadus, Thundurus & Landlorus ~ They have new formes, so I don't see why they would excluded them from being found in game.

Keledo ~ Event

Meloetta ~ Event

Genesect ~ Possible release during this game's lifetime so Event

gliscor&yanmega

So previous playable character wants to find N does he/she, we shall play cupid >:p

Status
Not open for further replies.