• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
With the information that has been revealed, I'm surprised we still haven't learned how Kyurem changes formes but I'm a patient person :)

Adz

Poke Knight
UNLESS there is one per version! I would not mind that! :) cresselia and Lunar Wing in one and Darkrai and an equivalent item in the other!

Bardische

Elegance.
Have we, uhm, found out anything about their swimwear? The 2ch players have not Dived yet, have they? :O

UNLESS there is one per version! I would not mind that! :) cresselia and Lunar Wing in one and Darkrai and an equivalent item in the other!

"Oh, you found a Member Card"

"Wait, it's for a motel in Sinnoh. How the hell did that get here?"

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Saw this on the front page!:
" In a random tree, you are able to find wild Amoonguss with their Hidden Ability of Regenerator"
hehe! I thought this was funny! xD

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Wouldn't it be awesome if, since you enter the Pokemon League through somewhere around Northeastern Unova, that you have to go through sections of N's castle? Most probably the eastern side. One can dream, though.

You mean something like Victory Road? That would be pretty cool, though unlikely.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
With now like 3 DW abilities flying around, from random pokemon too, I get the feeling that there are going to be a more of them scattered throughout the game.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
What's with the Dream World Pokemon in random places? And more importantly, where is Chandelure located?

Litwick is likely caught in the same place as usual, the Celestial Tower, and you evolve it the same way.

Bardische

Elegance.
You mean something like Victory Road? That would be pretty cool, though unlikely.

It's really odd they just leave a giant crumbling castle of a former singular team. I mean, Pokemon pretty much have the strengths to tear that down in 2 years. I dunno, maybe some people thought it would have been a good relic or some thing. Lol.

There really are lots of Hidden Abilities around

What's with the Dream World Pokemon in random places? And more importantly, where is Chandelure located?

Pretty much this. ST Chandelure is almost a reality.

725roy

ambivolent
Hmm... Is Celestial Tower possible to visit? That may have an interesting possibility if it IS frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.