• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardische

Elegance.
Ohhhhh this might be the Zorua N had when he was a child. A totally separate one from the one he uses in battle.

Or Harmonia really just has a lot of Zorua owned by N.

I dunno. Lmao.

Ver-mont

The Seven Plasma Sages have escaped from jail.

What kind of ridiculous jail lets six old men in long robes escape so easily?

Ohhhhh this might be the Zorua N had when he was a child. A totally separate one from the one he uses in battle.

I dunno. Lmao.

I think his Zoroark was having fun in that faraway land they were in.

diakyu

The player characters should be a police officer. They are like a criminal magnet.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
I hope we can battle the sages. That was always a bummer in BW.
And seriously....they are all old. How the hell did they escape from jail?

Bardische

Elegance.
The player characters should be a police officer. They are like a criminal magnet.

It's always been the case with every pesky protagonist so far lol.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
And did not even try to hide at all?

Well, in BW1, Bronius established a hideout right down the street from Burgh's gym...thought it'd be "ironic." :rolleyes:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

I dunno. Lmao.

I can totally imagine going into N's Castle in BW2 and having the whole place overrun by Zoruas, with N sitting on his throne with Zoroarks all around, smiling contentedly.

I WANT THIS NOW

Uh, they're called spoons?

Any idiot knows that two years is enough time to dig your way out with spoons. They cover the hole with an Elesa poster.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

A jail where those six old men also seem to be undercover agents and are arrested by a agent who's not in the know?

Bardische

Elegance.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Wow, look at that animation. And thats on a DS. Just shows you how amazing several aspects of this game (or the next gen) will be on the 3DS.

R_N

Man there must be tons of things in Driftviel. We still haven't heard Clay's +2 level team

diakyu

Watch the video now. It'll probably be gone in a few minutes.

Ver-mont

Uh, they're called spoons?

Any idiot knows that two years is enough time to dig your way out with spoons. They cover the hole with an Elesa poster.

Oh, so that's how they did it. Good job, old Sages.

So, Elesa, how does it feel like being an accessory to a crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.