• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool: You can change between Black City & White Forest in your game by using the Unova Link feature and connecting with Black & White.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
You can swap between the City and the Forest?

Nice! That's a legitimately useful upgrade, GameFreak! Sweet!

You can tell she's evil because she was the only one to get a new outfit.

i'm callin it now

elesa is teh shadow triad

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
"You can change between Black City & White Forest in your game by using the Unova Link feature and connecting with Black & White. You can do this repeatedly, but not if you are in the area" apparently.

This is cool info. I'll be able to put my Black version to good use then when I get White 2!

diakyu

So the Ice isn't real judging by recent info. Wonder if they will mention the frozen town.

Worbinator

That's good. Lets hope that Sandslash has Sand Rush to make his team even more trickier in a sandstorm.

Please not. It was viewable. Clay needs Pokémon able to dig, specialized in. what´s better than a Sandlash? Also it´s a good point. Is there some gym leader or E4 with Sandlash?

Bardische

Elegance.
It seems you can change between Black City & White Forest in your game by using the Unova Link feature and connecting with Black & White. You can do this repeatedly, but not if you are in the area

Meh, never really used the feature. Oh well, I guess it's somewhat interactive than before. Or whatever.

So the Ice isn't real judging by recent info. Wonder if they will mention the frozen town.

:B

Ver-mont

Changing between Black City and White Forest, huh? That's genuinely nice.

i'm callin it now

elesa is teh shadow triad

Don't be stupid, Bianca is the Shadow Triad. She uses her Musharna to look like she's three people.
She didn't call the Striaton triplets in order to frame them, she's a scheming evil girl.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Wait, Pokebeach and Serebii are conflicting here. Do you connect to the opposite shade of the first game or the second?

As in, to get White Forest on B2, do I connect to W1 or W2?

Please not. It was viewable. Clay needs Pokémon able to dig, specialized in. what´s better than a Sandlash? Also it´s a good point. Is there some gym leader or E4 with Sandlash?

No major character has used Sandslash before, I don't believe.

Don't be stupid, Bianca is the Shadow Triad.

elesa is bianca

and the striaton bros

and n

and your mom

diakyu

Wait how do we have info on black city and white forest. The dude was just in driftviel. Unless it game from the instruction guide.

Serebii!

Does Black City and White Forest connect with the previous games I assume they do as they were used again in BW2

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
According to Pokebeach: "...you can connect to the opposite version of your game and get Black City or White Forest depending on which one you don't have by default." Makes perfect sense to me.

Dugtrio?

But Sandslash works better since Clay's ground types tend to be bulky/semi bulky and not fragile glass cannons.

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
The rival in Yellow used Sandslash. That's been the ONLY time.

Bardische

Elegance.
Don't be stupid, Bianca is the Shadow Triad. She uses her Musharna to look like she's three people.
She didn't call the Striaton triplets in order to frame them, she's a scheming evil girl.

Never trust the overly happy people. They hold more secrets than KFC'S original recipe chicken.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well, yeah, that's pretty much it. No Zorua in Castelia. No Zoroark in Lostlorn Forest.

And yay, Clay has a Sandslash. Makes sense.

Sandstorm from Krokorok/Sand Veil Sandslash/Sand Rush Excadrill. Let's do this!

She'll get rid of Swanna and put Altaria as her star Pokemon. BAM!

So what's Lostlorn Forest still there for???

Eitherway:
- Patrat, Lillipup
- Koffing, Whirlipede
- Swadloon, Dwebble, Leavanny
- Emolga, Flaaffy, Zebstrika
- Krokorok, Sandslash, Excadrill
- Swanna, Unfezant, Altaria
- Fraxure, Vibrava, Haxorus (modded)
- Jellicent, Lapras, Seismitoad?

Also, there's the ability to change between Black City and White Forest. Seems like a nice touch, but I think it takes away from the original idea of the two personally. Oh well.

DAAAAAAAAMN!":O

The ice was always just on the map. The preview made it unclear but statements beforehand were pretty conclusive.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
According to Pokebeach: "...you can connect to the opposite version of your game and get Black City or White Forest depending on which one you don't have by default." Makes perfect sense to me.

And Serebii says you connect to Black or White. Neither is specific on which one you connect to, whether it's the first or the second.

OMG, now the game ask you if you want to use more repel after it rans out

I HAVE A BONER OF AWESOME RIGHT NOW

diakyu

Status
Not open for further replies.