• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Me too. I was hoping you could meet them, and possibly battle them. Actually, I was hoping you could transfer a team from BW for them to use instead of them being stuck with a generic team like Red.

^ This would be fab

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
Should I be disappointed that nobody has heard anything about Hilbert/Hilda other than the fact that he/she is looking for N? I would think someone would have found them by now, as quickly as people are flying through this game.

They're avoiding giving story spoilers.

pokeaussie37

'07:22; Alder's Grandson confirmed in Black Skyscraper'

I think most suspected it, just a matter of confirmation.

R_N

You battle him after you defeat all the Trainers in Black City's skyscraper. He has the same battle music as his grandpa.
If that music fit anyone perfectly, it's definitely this kid

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Oops. Counting fail. That makes more sense ^_^ Also, with that get-up, I wonder if Alder says "that's my boy!" with hesitation or overwhelming pride

R_N

Latios Lv.80, Garchomp Lv. 80, Volcarona Lv. 80

What
What
What

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS SKYSCRAPER

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Lv80 Latios, Lv80 Garchomp, Lv80 Volcarona.

My stars and garters... :O

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Do we know if this is on the Challenge difficulty setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.