• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Mesprit confirmed.
mesprit.jpg

fubufubu

so.....Homika's english name is Roxie eh? ......Roxie.....Rock......*smacks forehead* oy......what is it with these games and puns?

diakyu

Ok, I like how the people in the WT (besides the GL/E4/champions) are based of real life people who won the championship in japan. Man, I hope since red is in there, other payer characters get in.

Aegon

I wonder where Azelf will be found. Also, Red in the WT! Battle theme now please.

so.....Homika's english name is Roxie eh? ......Roxie.....Rock......*smacks forehead* oy......what is it with these games and puns?

The Japanese names have puns, too, but you just can't understand them.

drawk[e]

Grand King
What about the ghost girl on Marvelous Bridge? Maybe she lives in the "Empty House". :)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Is the world tournament a Wi-Fi download thing only? Or is it Implamited into the games programming?

diakyu

What's with the legendaries. I like that some of them are just chillin in the middle of somewhere.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
-Love Iris' attempt at being awesome. She definitely is the best champion now.
-BST 700 for the dragons, with 120 attack for Black Kyurem. Things gonna be a wrecking ball, that much is a lock.
-So many legendaries, but that's my favorite part. Love how they crammed it with trios, always good to have trios!
-Alder's grandson is the best addition. Would love a Black 3 White 3 with him as the champion. XD

diakyu

Still no word on Hilda/Hilbert? I thought they were just going to be the last person you faced in the WT

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I hope Ethan, Lyra, Silver, Brendan, May, Wally, Dawn, Lucas, Barry, Hilda, Hilbert, Bianca and Leaf are all in the WT, now that would be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.