• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ver-mont

EDIT: "Other information. You can use the Live Caster to call various charactes. Your mother will tell you information about your current location, Professor Juniper will rate your Pokédex, Bianca will tell you the happiness of your party and Cheren will tell you about the types and abilities of the Pokémon in your party"

Now it sounds like something useful. Is that from Pokebeach?

R_N

9.jpg

player 2 come on
badge case
break some dreams already

I wonder if that Venipede is freshly caught. Quite the range of levels, if so.

Bardische

Elegance.
Hope we can contact gym leaders for rematches later in the game.

Yes, a thousand times yes. I will scream if we can do this.

I wonder what other characters you can interact with with the Xtransceiver. I'm glad it's being expanded upon. It was such a shame it had a feature that required wireless stuff, which I don't normally experience.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Yes, a thousand times yes. I will scream if we can do this.

I wonder what other characters you can interact with with the Xtransceiver. I'm glad it's being expanded upon. It was such a shame it had a feature that required wireless stuff, which I don't normally experience.

I wonder if you can register normal trainers and call them for free items and rematches...

...Youngster Joey...

R_N

I wonder if you can register normal trainers and call them for free items and rematches...

...Youngster Joey...

"Hey trainer, let me tell you about my Patrat....."

"This is Cheren, I can confirm that his Patrat is Strong."

Ver-mont

...Youngster Joey...

The problem would be making Xtransceiver sprite art for them. But I'd love to hear about Joey's legendary Rattata.

Bardische

Elegance.

...Youngster Joey...

OH MY GOD. I hope this happens. Now everything will be complete.

God, if they actually put it in EVERYTHING they didn't include in Black and White, I will die.

"This is Cheren, I can confirm that his Patrat is Strong."

Hahahaha omg i can't

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Default name for Hihihiroshi (Rival) is Hyu/Hugh.
At least he got the first letter correct.

R_N

06;35; Default name for the Rival is confirmed as Hyu/Hugh (ヒュウ )

Guessing Serebii either has the game totally legit for real or more people are posting about it sans pictures.
Hyu's a nice name. I'm sure it being similar to Hue isn't a coincidence.

Bardische

Elegance.
Default name for Hihihiroshi (Rival) is Hyu/Hugh.
At least he got the first letter correct.

Forever Hihihiroshi </3

I guess that's fine too. Hugh is the English translation, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.