• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Unofficial B2W2 Discovery Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

"Aesthetic version change. HP/EXP area in battle is Black in Black 2 & White in White 2"

That's a neat version exclusive feature.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Aesthetic version change. HP/EXP area in battle is Black in Black 2 & White in White 2

blackhp.jpg
whitehp.jpg

Bardische

Elegance.
So Rival = Hyu/Hugh. Sounds like hue. Oh my god Pallet Town feels.

I hope we get English names soon. With the way Aspertia City had been named almost immediately, localization is pretty quick this time around.

Homika = Ivy
Shizui = Sean
Akuroma = Professor Chromium/Chrome/i dunno lol

R_N

Well yeah, we've known about that for a while!

Also just noticed Player 1 got a Female Oshawott. Lucky him!

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
Just curious where people are finding this information/these screenshots? And this Trainer 2 person? I'd really love to take a look myself :X

Bardische

Elegance.
06:46; Burgh's team: Level 22 Swadloon, Level 22 Dwebble, Level 24 Leavanny

Lol, okay Burgh. I hate you now. Really. YOU REPLACE WHIRLIPEDE WITH A SWADLOON WHEN YOU HAVE A LEAVANNY /rant

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Swadloon? Seriously? Why does Game Freak insist on making the most mundane and unoriginal Gym Battles?

R_N

A swadloon?
Really Burgh?

No other bug types to look at? Guess they're still sticking to Pokemon up to/around the point you can normally get them.

Chaos Rush

You know Joe, you should really put that stuff on the site in spoilers...

/did not want to know what Burgh's team is

EDIT: OMG HE SAW MY POST I FEEL SPECIAL XD XD XD <3 <3

Bardische

Elegance.
Ugh, at least let Dwebble has Stealth Rock. Anything. Have some strategy, Burgh. Christ.

Hoping there really is a rematch so at least he gets some redemption. :1

I'm actually impressed at how fast the information is rolling out right now. There are currently rumors on 2Chan that Iris is in the E4 now, but not confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.